Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Gunshow Poophole posted:

god drat whatever fuckin podcast introduced the word "psyop" to social media denizens

I think it’s good, it means the general public is becoming aware that they are being manipulated by malevolent entities, which is an improvement over passive acceptance that things just are how they are. I take it as a sign of growing consciousness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

My serious thoughts on Bushnell: I'm seeing a lot of concern from the usual suspects about how pointless self-immolation is as a technique, as if anyone is actually advocating for it. The point is that the die was already cast; Bushnell made his decision and now it's getting traction from both its undeniable spectacle and the strength of his moral courage. Aaron Bushnell has set the bar for self-sacrifice in the name of Palestine at literal death. From the standpoint of being his moral inferiors, that means the range of everything short of that becomes possible, or not just possible but compelled.

Following Aaron Bushnell is not an advocacy for suicide, but an attempt to preclude the possibility of anyone else having to set themselves on fire on behalf of America's victims.

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Weka posted:

Just to make it clear to UK peeps, there is a reason Britain is called the paedophile island.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

There is exactly one lovely view in that letter and it's not talking about revitalizing the town center.

Oh come on talking about "grooming gangs" is an obvious dogwhistle. The fact that MS13 actually exists doesn't mean border hawks are just very worried about smuggling

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

can you cut it out already

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I'm interrupting this marathon multipost

e: drat

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Maybe cool off a bit there Mandel?

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

trigger warning: one of them says rest in power

https://twitter.com/Filastinyat/status/1763612246419149301

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Ai art for some of them?

Besides the point, it is tiring to hear discourse about the effectiveness of the act in terms of changing the situation in Gaza.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

bonghitz 2

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

paul is right

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Every day that passes he is proven more right. What are the chances a mod/admin is in the idf?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
We've had enough of this kind of posting from you, the next time is likely to be a permaban. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

stop being mean to/about nazis :qq:

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Every day that passes he is proven more right. What are the chances a mod/admin is in the idf?

that would be absurd

alhazred

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

🔻

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dokapon Findom posted:

I will not forget Aaron Bushnell

&

free Paul soccer

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

based

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Jeff is a retired Brigadier General (he served for six months)

err
Apr 11, 2005

its funny u can wish death to isis but doing so for the idf is too much

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

blessed

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol hezbollah rules

====

| Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Hezbollah bombed an Israeli army base during the Chief of Staff’s tour

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1762542837487280336?s=20

based

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Weka posted:

Just to make it clear to UK peeps, there is a reason Britain is called the paedophile island.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

There is exactly one lovely view in that letter and it's not talking about revitalizing the town center.

You don't know what the gently caress you are talking about.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://aje.io/6b1i2q?update=2743584

quote:

Biden: US will airdrop aid into Gaza

The US president says the amount of aid getting into Gaza is not nearly enough and the US will “pull every stop” to increase it.

This will include the US airdropping aid into Gaza, he added.

We’ll bring you more of Biden’s remarks shortly.

https://aje.io/6b1i2q?update=2743601

quote:

More from Biden: US airdrops in Gaza to start in ‘coming days’

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Biden said the US’s humanitarian aid drops into Gaza will begin in the “coming days”.

He also said the US was continuing to work towards a ceasefire that would allow even more aid to flow into the enclave. However, he previously acknowledged that the killing of at least 115 aid-seekers in northern Gaza on Thursday – after Israeli forces opened fire in the area – could complicate these efforts.

The current amount of aid getting into Gaza, Biden said, is not enough to meet people’s needs, and he wants to see “hundreds” more aid trucks get in.

Making the tiniest of efforts to pretend that we're not backing a genocide

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Multiple aid orgs have called them out on it before they started this poo poo

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

they're gonna deliver one tricks worth of supplies in an operation that ends up costing $4m and then call it a day.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

quote:

More from Biden: US airdrops in Gaza to start in ‘coming days’

Uh huh. Just in time for a nice bullshit talking point for the State of the Union, right?

Meanwhile, Gazans will continue to starve because I guarantee this won't be nearly enough to cover all the people there who are starving thanks to us.

err
Apr 11, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

This was predicted like a week ago. Pure election propaganda.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

TeenageArchipelago posted:

seems easier, and more effective, to just drive the food and medicine over the border with trucks. i wonder why they arent doing that :thunk:

or park a hospital ship or two offshore and build a barge bridge to it. i wonder why they arent doing that :thunk:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Cao Ni Ma posted:

D&D's mod... Painframe? could easily be idf

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Every day that passes he is proven more right.

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

bds

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im reminded of their pr crowing when they secured (20) trucks into gaza

a city that daily let in between 750-1000 trucks

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Are the US supply air drops going to get targeted by IOF air strikes like an hour after they fall

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the US will helpfully notify Israel of the exact spots where the drops land so they can "assist."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Grilled Beef posted:

“have you thought about ignoring the genocide to focus on my pet issues instead?” The gently caress is wrong with you?

The point of the protests is to stop the genocide and free Palestine. That means changing the mind of the one guy who can pull the plug on this, and that means putting pressure on him, which means being on the news. he’s bypassing Congress. they are flying it out on C-130s so blockading ports isn’t working any more. they are pulling from stockpiles so we can’t strike at the factories. unless you’ve got your hands on a few shipping containers full of MANPADs, this is what we’ve got, trying to press the fucker politically by being on the airwaves.

people are being gunned down and your response is a smarmy “we’ll go read theory instead” go reexamine the life choices that brought you to the point where you say that poo poo.

The only interest Joe Biden is more subservient to than Israel is domestic capital. It is the best lever you have on him because it is frequently in the same place you are, America.

StashAugustine posted:

Oh come on talking about "grooming gangs" is an obvious dogwhistle. The fact that MS13 actually exists doesn't mean border hawks are just very worried about smuggling

If it's a dog whistle it's for muslims which I don't think is likely coming from Galloway. I don't know what more than a literal grooming gang in that town who it has just been found has barely been investigated you need to think he just means what he says here.

Cookie Cutter posted:

You don't know what the gently caress you are talking about.

Mad? Feel free to enlighten me about the evils of Britains most ant Zionist MP