Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

dreezy posted:

cat av havers are all girls, dog av havers are all boys

What about birb av-havers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Tree Bucket posted:

What about birb av-havers?

And what of us lizard folks???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hyraxes?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
All opposition is so scattered and isolationist that Trump is going to win the next election simply by being the candidate with the largest consistent support group. This is going to give the minority of terrible people in the US power and is probably going to be the end of the strongest democracy in the world and have catastrophic knock on effects for the whole world. In 20 years one of the following two situations will exist:

A: The world will be as poo poo for us first worlders as it is for people living in countries when the government is a failed corrupt and useless organisation.

B: Through some miracle the US regains it’s equilibrium and teens in the 2040s will lol at how morons in the olden days gullibly believed obvious nonsense that a blind man could see through and they would never fall for.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

redshirt posted:

The Sun is not our Father or Mother.

It's more like a sibling.

We're both made of the same source material after all.

the sun is cum

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

All things are impermanent and transitory

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
We will never end gun violence in America.

America cares more about firearms than it's children.

No one is in charge, and never really was.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Surefire guaranteed election predictions in february should be an auto-toxx

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Nobody knows what the gently caress is going to happen during or after November.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Zugzwang posted:

Nobody knows what the gently caress is going to happen during or after November.

what is special about november. afterwards is december

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Someone with a turkey av please post next

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Maudib Arakkis posted:

This is gonna give the air a few whiffs. If you can “work” from home your job is fake and you should be retrained to contribute something useful. Mad?

Airport chiropractor mf’er

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Zugzwang posted:

it's gonna be like that A24 civil war movie, but way lame with bad vibes.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm all for a war if it means affordable housing coming back

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

affordable housing is never coming back

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

dreezy posted:

cat av havers are all girls, dog av havers are all boys

The math checks out.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Oh, is that what that is. It's rad

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Old people aren't wise just because they are old.
Plenty of old dumbasses.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Zugzwang posted:

the mode shift to nutting from no nutting is chaos distilled

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
No Nut November is an alt right shibboleth used by incels to further alienate an already vulnerable group of victimized males from a healthy and healthy lifestyle and should be discouraged as much as possible

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I heard if a boy actually makes it through no nut November their penis just explodes and that's how you know everyone is faking it.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

redshirt posted:

Old people aren't wise just because they are old.
Plenty of old dumbasses.

yeah but the dumb ones have way better stories.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

dervival posted:

affordable housing is never coming back

there's plenty of affordable housing.

It's just not in places where people want to live.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Extra row of tits posted:

All opposition is so scattered and isolationist that Trump is going to win the next election simply by being the candidate with the largest consistent support group. This is going to give the minority of terrible people in the US power and is probably going to be the end of the strongest democracy in the world and have catastrophic knock on effects for the whole world. In 20 years one of the following two situations will exist:

A: The world will be as poo poo for us first worlders as it is for people living in countries when the government is a failed corrupt and useless organisation.

B: Through some miracle the US regains it’s equilibrium and teens in the 2040s will lol at how morons in the olden days gullibly believed obvious nonsense that a blind man could see through and they would never fall for.

Trump won't win, but both of these things are going to happen anyway. There is 0.0% chance that the US survives as a 50 state democracy past 2030

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Rad-daddio posted:

there's plenty of affordable housing.

It's just not in places where people want to live.

see my earlier post
you need to change some perceptions to see the abundance and opportunity out there
but you need to commit or it just becomes a texarrakis wank
the money i save from living in an unpopular locale allows me to afford to do everything I can do in more expensive areas
im as interconnected as anyone in the cbd because its the 21st century
i can afford really good food and booze if i cook and pour it myself
if you have a portable trade or profession you're treated really well and paid according to your scarcity
Any gig worth attending is usually a flight you can now afford away

its really loving good here and i can hear the ocean at night

Carlos Lantana fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 2, 2024

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Your Neopets are starving and miss you every day

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Ditto Nintendogs

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird
the police are the good guys
gas cars are regular
foreigners are actually weird
youtubers should just make videos without getting paid

HolHorsejob fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Mar 2, 2024

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

HolHorsejob posted:

the police are the good guys
gas cars are regular
foreigners are actually weird
youtubers should just make videos without getting paid

CEOs deserve what they get paid, the stress of that role is immense
Renters should stop trying to screw landlords out of their hard-won earnings
The sea would be better with no sharks in it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's no one in charge of this thing
Just idiots, top to bottom, just like you or me.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

We need to retire tons of characters and IPs. Superman is nearly 100 years old. Still making movies about him. Spider-Man's like 60 years old and Batman has been around for almost 85 years old. Star Wars is turning 50 in a couple of years. Mickey is turning 100. The gently caress is a Popeye game getting released in like 2020? To keep rights to the IP? For what?? Let him die! It's ridiculous that there are like 16 numbered Final Fantasy games and God only knows how many spinoffs.

"Oh but Timepants I want to ignore your point cherry pick that last one as a bad example! All the Final Fantasy games have completely different characters and stories!" I hear you fart from your mouth.

Okay. Then why'd they name all of them Final Fantasy? Because those words on the box sell more copies than the actual content of the game, and that profitability gave them cover to keep pumping out mid-rear end games for two decades?

We've become so obsessed with trying to preserve the things from our childhood, It's absolutely pathetic how we're trying to transplant our own childhood onto the next generation, rather than letting them have one of their own. There's zero reason the current Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon needs to actually be a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" property, other than the recognizable branding. You could make anything, with any characters, telling any story you want, and you chose to make a fifth Ninja Turtles series? It's a really poor reflection on society that actual new things created with effort are getting completely choked out in the name of pumping out something with a recognizable brand brand or character. It sucks.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Smart phones have been a massive net negative on the world for several reasons
The Internet probably peaked 10 years ago or so
The vast majority of JRPS are awful (Hatoful Boyfriend excluded, of course)
If you think the Apple Vision Pro is anything other then a cute toy, you are either a tremendous toolbag or very stupid. These often go hand in hand.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If you smoke durries and do sick fuckin burnouuts then you're fucken sick as gently caress yeeeeaaaaa

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Even if Armageddon happens during your lifetime it won't bury your failures

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
Misanthropy is passe

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wizard2 posted:

Misanthropy is passe

and so is doomerism

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Sentient Data posted:

Even if Armageddon happens during your lifetime it won't bury your failures

that's what time and entropy are for

time and entropy will also erase your successes. look upon your works, ye mighty, and despair

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Music edition:

A band without any remaining founding members shouldn't tour/record under the same name

Every good Rolling Stones song could fit on one LP, the rest of their catalog is crap filler

"Artists" that autotune their vocals should never be taken seriously

Punk rock from the 90s forward is simply power pop and not punk at all

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

and so is doomerism

embrace how lovely everything is and live your life to the fullest imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Your actions, your thoughts, your feelings are influenced to a great degree by subconscious cues in your environment.