Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
It must be weird living in Skelley land. The moment you become vaguely notable by some unclear metric your head turns round, your nose flattens, and you get really ugly looking. do you think it happens all at once in a horrific transformation sequence or is it more gradual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I imagine there's a mold mounted on a wall they're led up to, they accept the new role, and someone high-kicks the back of their head into the mold.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Brawnfire posted:

I imagine there's a mold mounted on a wall they're led up to, they accept the new role, and someone high-kicks the back of their head into the mold.

This is my caricature! This caricature was made for me!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Ashsaber posted:

Ah yes, the thing that fires bullets, the bump stock. Guns? why would you do something about innocent, harmless guns? obviously they can't hurt anyone without a bump stock.

Bump stocks are specifically designed to make it easier to rapid fire semiautomatic weapons and were one of the reasons the 2017 Las Vegas shooting was so deadly. They should 100% be banned.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Rishi Sunak’s demand for a crackdown on ‘mob rule’ – A ban is proposed on protest at MPs’ homes as well as outside parliament, town halls and party offices"

Telegraph:

Jeremy Hunt could scrap non-dom status to fund tax cuts in Budget

Matt:

Ultra-processed foods linked to more than 30 illnesses

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

George Galloway storms to Rochdale by-election win and launches anti-Israel rant

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

For those who've not seen it posted elsewhere, such as the pseudoscience thread, the entire "ultraprocessed" line of claims and research is infuriating bullshit. One reason it's getting uptake (perfect for Matt) is that it is tied into a class framing of food.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Discendo Vox posted:

For those who've not seen it posted elsewhere, such as the pseudoscience thread, the entire "ultraprocessed" line of claims and research is infuriating bullshit. One reason it's getting uptake (perfect for Matt) is that it is tied into a class framing of food.

Do you have a link to the thread or specific posts in the thread?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

I dont know posted:

Do you have a link to the thread or specific posts in the thread?

Here's a couple posts with me ranting about it.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3100175&pagenumber=773&perpage=40&highlight=nova#post529526075

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3100175&pagenumber=646&perpage=40&highlight=NOVA#post495331565

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 1, 2024

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

The Dunkley by-election is today, so everyone is going to be converting the results into what that means for the federal leaders. The ad track is paid for by Advance Australia and has been driving around the electorate.

Broelman:

Knight:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Slacktivism and so forth are their own problem, and I say that as Part of the Problem myself, but people were gassed, beaten, and a few even murdered by cops during protests over the past years.

Meanwhile, Rall is doing the brave duty of…producing lovely drawings whining about people not doing enough. Go gently caress yourself dude.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Yes. The courts have never been weaponized against anyone ever until the Democrats came along.

SLAPP? Why that stands for Super Lawsuit Against Peepee Poopoo-heads.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Adam Zyglis

Ann Telnaes

Bob Englehart

Bill Bramhall

Carlos Latuff

Clay Bennett

Dave Whamond

David Horsey

David M. Hitch

Dick Wright

Drew Sheneman

Jeff Danziger

Jimmy Margulies

John Darkow

Lee Judge

Lisa Benson

Matt Davies

Mike Smith

Pedro X. Molina

Phil Hands

Randall Enos

Rivers

Robert (R.J.) Matson

Taylor Jones

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

:latestfad:
Corner Kelly: Artificial UNIntelligence

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

At least Rivers has given us some A+ avatar material.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

appying mascara

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Discendo Vox posted:

At least Rivers has given us some A+ avatar material.

Well, if anyone wants it:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Skios posted:

[
Gary Varvel

Yeah? A bunch of rich, white slave owners sitting on stolen land deciding that they should rule the country.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Just have the kid with male pattern baldness say 'I'm totally gonna ace my history project!', or maybe 'Thanks to Google's new AI, I'm totally gonna ace my history project!' if you think the readers need that extra context. You don't need to describe exactly what you already drew, and you don't need to specify that it's woke. That's what your deeply stupid but somewhat humorous imagery already communicates. You just ruined your own cartoon for no reason.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Maybe Biden should have kept his policies above board

quote:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Why bother with art

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

A Prickly City actually making an identifiable point, and the punchline is somewhat clever...what the gently caress is going on

Alhazred posted:

Yeah? A bunch of rich, white slave owners sitting on stolen land deciding that they should rule the country.

I don't think it has anything to do with that, he's presumably saying that the Founding Fathers could be described as 'Christian nationalists', even though many of them were basically atheists by the standards of their time, and therefore today's actual Christian nationalists are also good and cool.

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Mar 2, 2024

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kellies Nomination: Worst Attempt at Explaining the Point

Phlegmish posted:

A Prickly City actually making an identifiable point, and the punchline is somewhat clever...what the gently caress is going on

I know, I'm scared too :ohdear:

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

the_steve posted:

Kellies Nomination: Worst Attempt at Explaining the Point

He also did this back in January.

It's funny how little faith he has in both his audience's intelligence and how informed they are.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
If there's gonna be Worst Exposition category then that can sit inside it with the cartoon of DeSantis holding a sign about DeSantis, and a paper about DeSantis, saying something about DeSantis

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Clay Bennett

Nick Anderson

Mike Lukovich

Pedro Molina

Clay Jones

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Rochdale byelection result – ‘This is for Gaza,’ said the newly elected MP, George Galloway, as he swept to victory in a seat that was uncontested by Labour" Also Tate & Lyle's Golden Syrup rebrand drops dead lion

Telegraph:

Matt:

Christian Horner messages leaked to hundreds via anonymous email

Independent:

After Hogarth.

The i paper:

2006: Galloway loses respect with cat charade

Times:

Address from 1994, to Saddam Hussein. (via George Galloway’s craziest moments – from Big Brother cat antics to hailing Saddam Hussein)

Stephen Collins:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Is this a Beast of Exmoor reference? I wasn't really expecting that.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Nenonen posted:

So, was (((Laken Riley))) a Jew, a globalist, or all of above?

:lmao: his wires get too crossed and he inadvertently dogwhistled instead of shouting.

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

Is this a Beast of Exmoor reference? I wasn't really expecting that.

Big catfishing. :downsrim:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"It means he at least he's got the good sense to know what a mistake that would be,"
--Man questioning someone else's congnitive ability

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

[

David M. Hitch

Tump is almost certainly indebted to the mob, AGC

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Murdstone posted:

"It means he at least he's got the good sense to know what a mistake that would be,"
--Man questioning someone else's congnitive ability

I mean, it's a fair punchline. Whether you agree with the point he's making or not is unrelated, but the joke itself is passable.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Sorry about the Garrison backlog, I've been hospitalized and sleeping most of each day.

quote:

DEMOCRATS TAKE A DIVE INTO A SHALLOW POOL
Tina Toon Cartoon published 02/24/2024

The Democrats are diving toward disaster and they know it. They are committed and can’t turn back. Joe Biden is their candidate and he has dementia. They can pretend that Joe is alert and on the case, but Americans can see through such gaslighting. Joe’s far-left policies are a disaster. Joe’s poll numbers are a disaster. Joe is a disaster.

There aren’t many candidates out there who can replace Biden. The candidate pool is small—there are no alternatives who can offer Trump a challenge. Sure, they all seem to want Gavin Newsom. Jake Tapper slobbered all over Gavin in a recent interview. Newsom is like Biden, only he can tell lies clearer and faster. Gavin ruined California so he might be a good fit since the Democrats seem bent on ruining America.

There are still people who think Michelle Obama will shoulder her way in and take the convention’s nomination. ‘Big Mike’ represents eight more years for Barack. We hope she does run—it will make for some fun cartoons.

Like Tina’s Cartoons? Buy Her A Virtual ‘Coffee’ Mmmmmm
Click to serve up a hot cup!

Last and least is Kamala Harris, who is universally hated even by her own staff—and the turnover has been amazing. Her staff doesn’t like her. Nobody likes her. Nobody will vote for her. Nobody wants to listen to her as she chuckles out her strange three word cadences and nasal whine.

Yes, the pool is very shallow, but the Democrats have no choice but to dive in.

— The GrrrTeam
[b[Kellies nomination[/b]: Most Opposite of Reality. Dems actually have a lot of viablie candidates if by some miracle Biden and Harris both step aside.

quote:

NIKKI HALEY WINS THE STATE OF DENIAL
Cartoon published 02/25/2024

Donald Trump won ‘bigly’ in South Carolina last night, just as we thought he would. His landslide might have been even more massive had it not been for all the Democrats voting for Nikki Haley.

Nikki Haley is in a state of denial about becoming the Republican nominee. Or maybe she isn’t and is just carrying out her job as a Uni-Party stooge. One of the worst governors in the country and a radical left loon, Gavin Newsom, gave Nikki praise in a recent interview.

You are invited to join me on SubscribeStar- a Pateron alternative, for exclusive cartoons and behind the scenes look at GrrrGraphics, Click to Join!

“I think she’s one of our better surrogates, so I hope she stays in [the GOP primary race],” Newsom told CNN host Jake Tapper, arguing that her criticisms of the former president are “spot on.”

Nikki Haley is only in the race as a Democrat mouthpiece to trash Trump.

Like Ben’s Cartoons? Buy Ben A Virtual ‘Coffee’ Mmmmmm

Haley doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to concede—most likely she will continue to carry on her campaign, which maintains the spirit of the RINOs such as the Bush family dynasty as well as John McCain and Mitt Romney.

We don’t expect Haley to give up as long as she has globalist money to spend.

— The GrrrTeam

quote:

EVEN SATAN IS FED UP WITH HILLARY
Cartoon published 02/27/2024 Signed Prints Available

It seems to me the Democrats should start beating the drum for Hillary to enter the race. After all, the Clintons had sway over their party for a long time. They got pushed aside by Barack and his operatives, but who does Obama have to offer right now? That’s right, Big Mike. That’s it. Many want her to run, but she won’t because she will be a disaster and he/she knows it. It has nothing to do with whether or not she’s a ’trannie’ )and that’s “OK” according to the late Joan Rivers), it has to do with her lack of experience and, well, she hated America until Barry got in. It would be fun to see her debate Trump, but no, she won’t run.

You are invited to join me on SubscribeStar- a Pateron alternative, for exclusive cartoons and behind the scenes look at GrrrGraphics, Click to Join!

Barack’s Vice President has flopped miserably. He has the lowest rating of any modern president. America is being invaded. Inflation is still high, and everyone aside from Baby Boomers cannot afford a house and can barely make ends meet. Biden is a war monger and a completely corrupt, hair-sniffing pedophile.

Kamala has a lower rating than Joe. She’s a joke and incompetent. A laughing hyena in high heels.

Gavin Newsom? Many Democrats want him to jump in and replace Biden, but he’s simply a younger version of Joe. Despite Gavin’s slick talking and slicked-back hairdo, he has destroyed California. They act like that’s an accomplishment, but Americans aren’t that stupid. Besides, he’s another white male.

Therefore, don’t be surprised if they trot out Hillary once more during the Democrat Convention. They’ll say she’s the most experienced. She certainly is seasoned and she looks it, but she’s a year younger than Trump. Joe is on tilt and then can’t roll back his odometer…so don’t be surprised if Hillary is one again thrown into the breach. She wants so very badly to defeat Trump, and she will lose. Again!

Another Hillary loss will be glorious.

— Ben Garrison

quote:

DEMOCRATS CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS
Cartoon published 02/28/2024

“…We are faced with a staggering contradiction.”

— Mr. Spock, Star Trek’s “Spectre of The Gun”

The Report of Special Counsel Robert Hur was devastating to Biden. It concluded he broke the law by keeping boxes of classified documents in his garage (kept handy to sell to communist China). However, the Counsel also reported Biden was mentally unfit to stand trial. That’s how he got off the hook. Swamp-dwelling Democrats always get off the hook.

Joe was never all that sharp, but the report is correct. Joe was already struggling when he was installed as president, but now everyone can see the marked decline—and it will only get worse from here on out. He slurs his words and forgets world leaders. If he does remember a leader, it’s one from 20 years ago. Joe is an embarrassment to his office and the world is laughing, yet the Democrats are running him for another term. They have no one else. Hence they are forced to pretend he’s A-OK, ship-shape, and on top of things. They say he’s working hard and mentally sound.

Is the Hur Report incorrect, then? The Democrats can’t have it both ways.

Everyone ages differently and Trump has taken care of himself—he would destroy Biden in a debate. Trump can talk for hours without notes. Even with handfuls of notes Joe remains addle-brained. So there will be no debate. Joe without notes or a teleprompter? We all know what happens—he quickly derails and tells non-sequitur stories from his past, which are mostly proven lies but he tells them over and over again anyway. People who are Joe’s age tend to repeat themselves.

Once again, Joe’s campaign trail will consist of his basement. Pushing Joe from state to state with a hectic schedule amounts to elder abuse, so it will again be a Potemkin campaign—only this time without the Covid excuse. The left wing establishment media will spew out pro-Joe propaganda at an even faster rate. They’ll tell us how wonderful Joe’s economy is, but mostly they’ll attack Trump. Look for the liars to say it’s Trump who is mentally unfit and how Biden is as sharp as a tack.

The Democrats must find another candidate—and soon. Let the old corrupt liar retire to his beach house and eat his ice cream. Biden is clearly finished, no matter how hard the Democrats try to keep him propped up while they steal another election for him.

To expect another term from Joe is illogical.

— Ben Garrison

quote:

MITCH MCCONNELL, THE DEMOCRAT WATER BOY
Cartoon published 02/29/2024

Mitch McConnell announced that he will be resigning from his Senate leadership position, but not until November.

While his announcement triggered celebration from the America First crowd, we at GrrrGraphics ask…why wait til November? Step down NOW, Mitch—why wait? At 82 years of age, you’re not getting any younger. Oh, but we almost forgot…he moves slowly because after all, he’s known as ‘The Turtle.’

McConnell will give up his leadership roll, but he plans on serving out the rest of his senate term which ends in 2027. Mitch will be 85 then. Judging by his declining health, will he even make it to the end of his term? It’s ridiculous how these geriatrics ‘serve’ in office until they drop dead. Maybe it’s because they like the power and self-enrichment. We need term limits! Mitch has had multiple ‘freezing’ events involving a blank stare into space lasting many seconds. One time his aides for forced to whisk him away from the podium. Like Joe Biden and the late Senator Feinstein, Mitch’s senior moments are now commonplace and expected. He should step down and completely retire from the Senate.

Please Donate and support Ben and Tina’s Cartoons through Pay Pal

Mitch, as a Uni-party RINO, has carried the water for the Democrats for decades. He was elected to the Senate in 1984, when the US debt was $1.572 trillion. Under his long watch it’s now $34 trillion. Some conservative, huh? He’s one of many Republicans who stabbed Trump in the back. Meanwhile, Fox News has been praising Mitch up and down, leaving us shaking our heads in disagreement. Fox news is controlled by the Uni-party, so that is to be expected.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said “better days are ahead for the Republican Party” after McConnell’s announcement. Congressman Bob Good chimed in with, “Mitch McConnell stepping down provides a great opportunity for true conservative leadership in the Senate. Senator Rick Scott would make a great Republican leader.”

An better choice would be Senator Rand Paul. A true Constitutionalist and America first warrior, Rand has the experience and the iron will to lead the Senate.

Senator John Cornyn (TX) has thrown his hat in the ring for the leadership position.

We don’t need another Uni-Party RINO Republican leader whose main concern is preserving the Swamp and carrying water for the Marxist Democrats.

— The GrrrTeam

quote:

BIDEN’S BORDER INVASION
Cartoon published 03/01/2024

There was a Texas standoff at the southern border the other day. President Trump was in Eagle Pass—a place crossed heavily by illegal aliens. Joe Biden decided to go to Brownsville, a location without a lot of illegal traffic. Joe’s visit was nothing but a photo op. He didn’t want barbed wire in the background—that way he could claim all is well. It wasn’t much of a standoff—the feeble Biden could barely stand.

Biden’s White House is now calling the invaders “newcomers.” When the Nazis invaded Poland, maybe the Polish people should have welcomed them as newcomers. The woke Biden Administration has reached new heights of absurdity.

Please Donate and support Ben and Tina’s Cartoons through Pay Pal

Meanwhile, Biden can’t be bothered to console the parents Laken Riley, a 22 year-old nursing student. She was brutally murdered by a Venezuelan illegal alien thug. Trump was the one who made the call, because he steps up and does what is right. Biden’s open border policy allowed drugs and murderers in our country. The results are a crime wave. No worries for Joe—he has plenty of agents watching his back. It’s a shame we average Americans can’t afford security guards. We’re too busy working in order to buy food at massively inflated prices. Joe doesn’t care.

Of course, Joe is a puppet who was installed to do the bidding of his globalist masters. They want America destroyed and Joe is doing a good job for them. Klaus Schwab remarked that communist China is the template. The billionaire oligarchs would love to have the power and control the Communist Party in China enjoys. But first, they must have open borders in order to erase all opposition to their goal. Joe and too many in Congress are traitors.

Meanwhile, a flood of illegal aliens including military men and terrorists from all over the world will continue to waltz across our southern border ahead of Trump’s re-election. They know they’d better get in now ahead of the great deportation. Trump has been quoting Eisenhower, who deported millions during his presidency. This needs to happen again.

Biden has blood on his hands. He’s getting it all over the ice cream cones he constantly licks.

— The GrrrTeam

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Sorry about the Garrison backlog, I've been hospitalized and sleeping most of each day.

GO BACK TO BED. There's no reason to commit this sort of grievous self harm when you're in recovery.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

I can completely understand having to be hospitalized after too much exposure to Garrison’s rants. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery!

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

I am pretty sure this can be classified as self harm so hopefully the hospital staff know what you are doing. In all seriousness hopefully you have a good recovery.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Shoot, you okay? I can't imagine exposing yourself to Garrison is going to aid your recovery; I think we'll all manage if you take a longer break there.

HootTheOwl posted:

Why bother with art

Just a little detail on that Kirschen: it's titled "Satanic Forces".

Adam Zyglis

Amjad Rasmi

Carlos Latuff

Clay Bennett

Dave Whamond

Drew Sheneman

Drew Sheneman posted:

You gotta hand it to billionaires, they are a persistent lot. Former Reebok bigwig Paul Fireman does not like to take no for an answer. After his plans to turn Liberty State Park into a nature mall, complete with 21 acres of additional land for his golf course, were rejected he redoubled his efforts and put on a full court press complete with regional celebrity endorsements, blatant misinformation and, of course, stacks and stacks of lobbying cash.

Fireman’s initial pitch for the redevelopment of Liberty State Park included the aforementioned fairways and greens, commercial sporting venues, a 250,000-square-foot community center and a world of concrete. In return for allowing developers to run wild on one of the state’s natural treasures, the community would receive some athletic fields, basketball courts, etc.

The Department of Environmental Protection released its own plan, which includes the continued rehab of the park’s contaminated interior sections, more hiking paths, athletic fields and a community center that isn’t the size of an IKEA.

The plan was initially met with rave reviews, even from New Jersey basketball icon and paid advocate for Fireman’s redevelopment organization, Bob Hurley. In the ensuing months Fireman and his proxies have been lobbying hard, he even got Democratic Party leaders Craig Coughlin and Nick Scutari to play ball and repeat a bunch of fairy tales about the DEP flooding 180 acres of parkland and potentially downtown Jersey City. Money talks, loudly.

Fireman is not going away, but the powers-that-be need to read the room on this one and make the right choice to back the DEP plan.

Matt Davies

NEMØ

Patrick Chappatte

Pedro X. Molina

Randall Enos

Taylor Jones

Walt Handelsman

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

the_steve posted:

I mean, it's a fair punchline. Whether you agree with the point he's making or not is unrelated, but the joke itself is passable.
There's an extra 'he' in the sentence. It's a petty typographical error but I'll take it.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
McConnell handed the Supreme Court to republicans and it’s still not enough for Garrison to consider him an ally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Murdstone posted:

There's an extra 'he' in the sentence. It's a petty typographical error but I'll take it.

Ohhh, poo poo, I didn't even catch that :negative: