Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Rudeboy Detective posted:

bene mangia, paisano

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Michigan's primary election took place this week. For some reason, the republican primary only had 16 delegates up for grabs on Tuesday, so today, they are holding conventions to elect more delegates.

And because the MIGOP has two people claiming to be the party's chair, the Karamo camp is holding its convention today in Detroit.

Not to be outdone, Treimip-endorsed chair Pete Hoekstra is also holding a convention in Grand Rapids on the west side of the state.

but wait, there's more!

Hoekstra declared that 24 counties' worth of Republicans were not credentialed to attend the convention, so a third convention will be held in northern Michigan.

But not to be outdone, a fourth convention is happening in the southern part of the state, too!

Considering the track record of the MIGOP, we will have to wait and see if they can maintain decorum and not spiral into another balls-kicking, false teeth-flying brawl before the day ends.

mornin' :coffee:

jack nicholson yes dot gif

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
tarlk is tearing poo poo up and tbh it owns gently caress chuds

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
engeldon trumperdinck

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

:lmao:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
the gently caress i know u ppl dont have jobs or lives especially on saturday

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

trop

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

BOGO LOAD posted:

꧁༺ 𝓞𝓑𝓐𝓜𝓝𝓐 ༻꧂

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bethamphetamine posted:

Woke common-sense city infrastructure is ruining conservatives' borderline sexual lust for death

California passed some sort of legislation about this and the cities by me are doing all this work removing spots and installing bump outs and people are hooting and hollering mad about it. We currently have one of the highest rates of pedestrian accidents per capita in the state.

The worst parking is when they have big events downtown, and you have to park a few blocks away and walk in. It's not bad by any.means and people here still bitch about parking all the time because it's a small town bubble

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

There should be unloading spots on every residential block for Amazon etc cause all they do now is double park or abuse a bus stop

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That guy used to be okay and suddenly turned into an rear end in a top hat in 2021, makes u think

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

sinnesloeschen posted:

engeldon trumperdinck

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Woke common-sense city infrastructure is ruining conservatives' borderline sexual lust for death

Why’s he mad, removing parking spaces is a return to premodern norms

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

California passed some sort of legislation about this and the cities by me are doing all this work removing spots and installing bump outs and people are hooting and hollering mad about it. We currently have one of the highest rates of pedestrian accidents per capita in the state.

The worst parking is when they have big events downtown, and you have to park a few blocks away and walk in. It's not bad by any.means and people here still bitch about parking all the time because it's a small town bubble

good. gently caress em.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

traditional values!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

California

CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAA

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

awful lot of people out here mad about how Paul and lady Jessica appropriated Arab culture in their dress and speech

Frank Herbert laughs from beneath the shifting sands

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Join me LIVE in Richmond, Virginia at 6:00PM Eastern. Will be on @RSBN, @NewsMax, @OAN, @realamericasvoice, and Donald J. Trump @rumble, among others. Big crowd!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
NO MORE DROK BOK!!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Welcome to the MIGOP where we publicly display our election results online in a google sheet

https://twitter.com/DistillSocial/status/1764034098752872713

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Welcome to the MIGOP where we publicly display our election results online in a google sheet

https://twitter.com/DistillSocial/status/1764034098752872713

Request editor access 50% chance you'll get it

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trumlo

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trellmmnurrrp?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donald Piss Tape

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Drrnld The Less-Than-Charitable Dove

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Had my heart set on ball kicking

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Just got back from a late showing of Dune Part 2. Wow. I can see what you nerds are popping off over. Very nice. I just wish they had made it clear you need to see the first movie. I thought it was like History of the World: Part I, just a gag, you know? Really confused throughout the whole thing. Looked nice, but story made zero sense without seeing the first(are there more?) film. Couldn't follow the plot but loved the shots, as I say. There was this one, apparently, important scene where the young guy says, They used to call this planet...Dune. Which, sounds silly to me, saying the title of the movie to the audience, but this row of pre-teens behind me just erupted into hoots and hollers. When they calmed down, I turned to them and asked, Who was that guy? I don't think they liked the question.

2 out of 4 stars

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Had my heart set on ball kicking

sorry sir in this thread we only offer ball tickling

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

National anthem at Teirnmp's rally https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1763993033580683740

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

me at karaoke when I only remember the chorus of the chili peppers song

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

chudosphere adjacent people seem to be upset that rumble banned itself in Brazil?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

If you get Jordan Peterson really worked up he goes through several other voices based on Frank oz characters

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

What the gently caress

probably going by average and including zuck and elon a few times

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1764025094915936697

A chud died at a Trump rally

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Good Citizen posted:

sorry sir in this thread we only offer ball tickling

ball tazing is on the secret menu

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

where do I sign up to be fat and vaguely angry behind our leaders?

has anybody ever tried to go to one of these things and hold up a funny gag sign?

wow, imagine what a time they'd have

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1763927774757064861?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

*me at the trump rally having a heart attack and dying while the rest of the crowd are shouting at me and screaming USA*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the woke death