Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Thoatse posted:

buddykins can fix her

Future Lauren Boebert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

TOO BIG

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

BIG
RIG

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
too too big rig

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bilirubin posted:

parm vs grana Padano?

Lots of hard cheeses that can be grated are delicious with pasta; I don't have strong opinions, plus I enjoy trying different aged cheeses.

I am not really a big fan of the Sicilian habit of using "ricotta salata", I don't think it tastes like much.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

he loves trucks!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
*flashes the Schnorkles signal*

won't some person-cum-plane help us unskew these polls again???

https://x.com/natesilver538/status/1764078573348925929

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I think that Democrats are hiding here and there, so that on Election Day they can pop up and yell "Surprise!" and let loose some balloons, and then Joe will be like "Aww you guys!" and Kamala can do that dance thing.

Then three years later they'll find another 80yo Reagan Republican to run.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

emfive posted:

I think that Democrats are hiding here and there, so that on Election Day they can pop up and yell "Surprise!" and let loose some balloons, and then Joe will be like "Aww you guys!" and Kamala can do that dance thing.

Then three years later they'll find another 80yo Reagan Republican to run.

ngl i think 2nd term Reagan's brain was probably pristine compared to Biden and Trump brains today

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

It’s dog turd season, he’s busy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

ngl i think 2nd term Reagan's brain was probably pristine compared to Biden and Trump brains today

Well Reagan was an actor, and could (often) deliver a few lines with great skill. (People now like to think he was a second-rate nobody in Hollywood, but Gary Wells says that's not so, he was kind-of a big deal.)

I recall him seeming like he was fading at least by the 1984 election. Because he was a trained speaker, he could seem coherent because he was just saying words in the right order pretty effectively.

In re: Gary Wells, the book "Reagan's America" is pretty good. It's at least fun to read because Wells is such a good writer.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s dog turd season, he’s busy

:hai:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

that look he give you when roll tide

Apr 7, 2003

I’m going to write a rock opera about an airplane that eats dog turds

Apr 7, 2003

That cartoon Mormon airplane
Sure eats a mean dog turd
*guitar riff*

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

no rig too big

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

emfive posted:

Well Reagan was an actor, and could (often) deliver a few lines with great skill. (People now like to think he was a second-rate nobody in Hollywood, but Gary Wells says that's not so, he was kind-of a big deal.)

I recall him seeming like he was fading at least by the 1984 election. Because he was a trained speaker, he could seem coherent because he was just saying words in the right order pretty effectively.

In re: Gary Wells, the book "Reagan's America" is pretty good. It's at least fun to read because Wells is such a good writer.

a fun fact i like to throw out, which everybody here knows but some normies dont

Ronald Reagan, the oldest person to be elected president, was younger on his last day as president then Joe Biden on his first day.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

if this is nate's take then biden by a landslide

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r5MBN-eAU4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

emfive posted:

They're tough tests and they have to be that way to demonstrate that he is not demented.

Certified not demented candidate :smugdog:

the cool thing about trumps compulsion to be the best at all of the things is when that slams into things like this where the only metric is not to be *below* a threshold and it leads to him sounding stupider than usual when he says how good at it he was, a rare miss for "trump"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

the cool thing about trumps compulsion to be the best at all of the things is when that slams into things like this where the only metric is not to be *below* a threshold and it leads to him sounding stupider than usual when he says how good at it he was, a rare miss for "trump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCIHTMaSJQ

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

beautiful, truly the American spirit

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

On November 8, 1881, at the Gibson House in Cincinnati, it was decided that individual teams in the league-to-be would operate their own affairs and set their own admission prices,[2] under an agreement called the "guarantee system". The NL at that time prohibited the sale of alcohol on its grounds, while the AA had no such restrictions, especially as several of its teams were backed by breweries and distilleries. The AA became known as "The Beer and Whiskey League", another pejorative term applied by NL owners, which did not seem to bother the fans of the Association's clubs.

those guys who do the pastimes and dollop podcast had a two part special on one of the team owners in this, who started as a brewer and then just bought a baseball team to sell beer

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

no member of america's foreign policy elite has actually watched "borat" all the way through

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

More like Sausagefest

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Glad to see GoonCamp is alive and well

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Why is that a joke and why is it continuing after it clearly ran that person off for nothing

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
turmp thread camp when

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

I love the little sigh at the end when he realizes he’s hosed up.

Honestly though I notice a few more words being mush mouthed, but he was basically this level of coherent 8 years ago. He speaks in a stream of free-association word salad drawn from random poo poo he sees in the news. There’s no real understanding of any of it outside of how it connects to his massive ego.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

what happened to investing in dinars?

Nonono trump said to invest in dinners

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

crime fighting hog posted:

turmp thread camp when

Go into the woods right now we'll meet you there

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/990782291667488768

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the dinar comes back around whenever there's a republican president. just wait, trump 2 will revalue the dinar and those boomers will be billionaires too!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/156454447206248448

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

Why is that a joke and why is it continuing after it clearly ran that person off for nothing

cumshitter. real poop theme with that guy

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1764295156981723453?s=20

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Inspector Hound posted:

i'm not sure if that ran schnorkles off & cumshitter is great but that joke/trope was never funny imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

i'm not sure if that ran schnorkles off & cumshitter is great but that joke/trope was never funny imo

IIRC Schnorkles didn’t care about the dog turds joke and he stopped posting cause he was busy with his job and family.