Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
"red state company"

i mean i guess the China(and sveral other asian countries) does have a red flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Frank Frank posted:

Sleep in ABORTION

that just seems messy

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

emSparkly posted:

How the gently caress is the YouTube shaving product company woke?

ABG. Always Be Grifting.

Our competitors are woke and you wouldn't buy woke would you?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

That wealth transfer ain’t happening. People don’t just up-and-die anymore, they decline over years, and the medical system is there to nickel-and-dime them every step of the way.

I'm actually seeing this firsthand, my grandmother has made it to 94 and spent all of the money my mom was counting on inheriting. Meanwhile I was also counting on someday inheriting from mom but now she's not getting anything and slowly going broke as well and has had to go back to work after she retired.

They're both Trump supporters.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol soap is woke now? And unwoke versions exist for sensitive Chuds?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

anything can be woke if you have enough brain worms

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Liquid Chicken posted:

Popped up in my Facebook feed.

Jokes on them - chuds don't seem the bathing type.

They ARE loudly opposed to grooming, after all

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They want to bring back polio

if we get another FDR out of the deal, maybe it's worth it?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you want a (3rd or 4th?)cousin fucker?

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
Speaking as a pillar of the Puerto Rican community, the jones act needs to be repealed, like ages ago.

Even conservative interest groups are advocating for repeal or modification, it’s an insanely dumb policy that contributes to inflation and hardship to us territories (like Puerto Rico) and states like Alaska and Hawaii that are dependent on domestic shipping for basically everything.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

The Democratic Party should officially make "Red" the party color and force all the stations and media to start using Red when talking about the States they win, etc.. Really confuse the MAGA base.

:bahgawd: "wait, is this a red state or a RED state??"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Silly Burrito posted:

that just seems messy

Prolly quiet tho

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

the entire planet can work as a gay room if you're determined enough

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

wet_goods posted:

Speaking as a pillar of the Puerto Rican community, the jones act needs to be repealed, like ages ago.

Even conservative interest groups are advocating for repeal or modification, it’s an insanely dumb policy that contributes to inflation and hardship to us territories (like Puerto Rico) and states like Alaska and Hawaii that are dependent on domestic shipping for basically everything.

You mean forcing Puerto Rico and other territories to only use US merchant ships, some of the most expensive in the world, is bad for these territories?!

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Batterypowered7 posted:

You mean forcing Puerto Rico and other territories to only use US merchant ships, some of the most expensive in the world, is bad for these territories?!

Yes - vote - call your congressperson- whatever

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They want to bring back polio

The way they use the word “toxins” is the way pre-germ theory quacks would use it. A lot of the wellness/fitness/alt-health movement has basically parroted Dr. John Harvey Kellogg - yes the cereal guy. He basically believed that diseases that we now know are caused by bacteria and viruses were caused by diet, emotions and sexuality (including masturbation).

Before germ theory, you could at least say the guy was just trying to make sense of disease, but after germ theory he got hardcore into eugenics, so gently caress him. He spent the end of his life making GBS threads giant logs four times a day and showing them to people and insisting they did not stink.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Take a DUMP on Donald TRUMP!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

just a sitting US Representative posting some antisemitism

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

wet_goods posted:

Yes - vote - call your congressperson- whatever

It's okay. The PNP and the PPD will get on it any day now.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

Montana is woke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7FDo4RSNIc

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

kazil posted:

just a sitting US Representative posting some antisemitism

Oh, I thought they were doing a transphobia instead.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Stay classy GOP

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Vlaphor posted:

Abortion that close to the (boy)wife kitchen just seem unsanitary.
its ok
there is a slurry chute that outlets onto the compost heap
reduce reuse recycle

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Liquid Chicken posted:

Jesus, now they're taking straight up hipster gift shop silky smooth skin poo poo and slapping "right wing" onto it? LOL!

"Don't fall for that commie lib crap! The is America and you're done being treaded on!! Use the all-new 1776 Patriot Spongecake Bath-time Loofah™ and be a REAL MAN!"

I'll give them some credit here though for not naming the soap after some type of gun.

Carlos Lantana posted:

its ok
there is a slurry chute that outlets onto the compost heap
reduce reuse recycle

That's how they grow the weed for the weed room.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Liquid Chicken posted:

if you go to their site and search google for the ingredients... a whole bunch of other sites pop up. just generic soap that you add fragrance and colorant to. i've never even heard of sasquatch soap or whatever so they're just giving free advertising for the other company.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

tek79 posted:

Jesus, now they're taking straight up hipster gift shop silky smooth skin poo poo and slapping "right wing" onto it? LOL!

"Don't fall for that commie lib crap! The is America and you're done being treaded on!! Use the all-new 1776 Patriot Spongecake Bath-time Loofah™ and be a REAL MAN!"

I'll give them some credit here though for not naming the soap after some type of gun.

What is weird is there already is a kind of rightwing performative masculinity branded soap, Duke Cannon.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
5c from every bar of Sasquatch Soap sold goes to needy Sasquatches.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

tek79 posted:

That's how they grow the weed for the weed room.

abortions are high in potassium and phosphorus, they should be applied liberally during flowering, so ensure plenty of unwanted pregnancies for bigger, tighter buds

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Strong Sauce posted:

if you go to their site and search google for the ingredients... a whole bunch of other sites pop up. just generic soap that you add fragrance and colorant to. i've never even heard of sasquatch soap or whatever so they're just giving free advertising for the other company.

The catch is that I own both compañías.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

The catch is that I own both compañías.

We just did this lol

Speedboat Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/dogfanhan/status/1753108725244809565?s=20

I have no idea where this is but it's gotta be somewhere in Orange County because holy poo poo lol

Data Graham posted:

I was driving through Alaska back around 2005 and outside Wasilla there were these two gigantic fireworks stands. On one side of the highway was GROOVY FIREWORKS with a tie-dyed VW bus and hippie paraphernalia and peace signs and rainbows everywhere. On the other side was FREEDOM FIREWORKS with US flags and red-white-blue everything. They obviously were owned by the same company

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Mar 4, 2024

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

This reminds me of that Robin Williams routine where he's talking about war in the Middle East and says, "We drop little yellow bombs, and then we drop food in little yellow packages. Now we're playing Survivor the REAL game!" :smith:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Batterypowered7 posted:

Oh, I thought they were doing a transphobia instead.
not with those pronouns!

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Biden has the rare oppurtunity to pull a great prank on Trump: When it is time for the presidental debate Obama comes on stage an takes the podium. I bet you Trump would not even notice the difference.

Only if he comes out in Stan Winston-calibre make-up as Biden and walks and acts like him until he gets to the podium across from Trump and then rips it all off with a huge grin.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

acejackson42 posted:

Only if he comes out in Stan Winston-calibre make-up as Biden and walks and acts like him until he gets to the podium across from Trump and then rips it all off with a huge grin.

I want the reverse, Biden blackfacing as Obama (to get the Undecided voters on his side) and then, "Uhh... let me be clear... JACK!"

Hit theme music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BSXqHtGgnc

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Strong Sauce posted:

The right wing alternative products, things like the razors and chocolate bars sold by the Daily Wire, are almost all white label mass produced items. Consumables like soap or coffee or supplements are relatively easy to just buy and have repackaged in short order.

Part of why I think the anti-trans beer that one guy was going to launch didn't get off the ground is that the beer making process is more complex and has more transparency in the origin of products. Plus, most contract brewers aren't going to just relabel their own beer, the client would have to provide a recipe. If launching a beer was easy there would have been a dozen announced within a week of each other during the Bud Lite controversy.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When things go sideways, you'll need real Conservative soap....

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Computer viking posted:

For whatever reason twitter has been showing me linguistics people recently, and they have all felt a need to respond to that. I think my favourite was

Duolingo has Navajo and Klingon ffs

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Lazyfire posted:

The right wing alternative products, things like the razors and chocolate bars sold by the Daily Wire, are almost all white label mass produced items. Consumables like soap or coffee or supplements are relatively easy to just buy and have repackaged in short order.

Part of why I think the anti-trans beer that one guy was going to launch didn't get off the ground is that the beer making process is more complex and has more transparency in the origin of products. Plus, most contract brewers aren't going to just relabel their own beer, the client would have to provide a recipe. If launching a beer was easy there would have been a dozen announced within a week of each other during the Bud Lite controversy.

I also think that the majority of red-blood conservative projects are absolute scams that are meant to vacuum money from idiots' pockets. The anti-trans beer, this straight man soap that's whining about... something, all of these are just meant to get morons who have proven they're willing to buy any bullshit you sling to separate themselves from their money.

Look at all the loving "Trump Coins" and their variants out there, full of empty promises about future values, it's the loving Iraqui Dinar scam over and over again. They keep falling for it despite the fact that GWB "promised" the revaluing of the Dinar, what, 20 years ago?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Haley won DC. I can't wait to see how Trmp spins it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Liquid Chicken posted:

I hope Red Wing Shoes destroys them for aping their trade dress