Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao at the pizza one of it where he folds it

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Horseshoe theory posted:

Ice cubes in the wine is the best part.

Once I made some tomato soup for my parents on some holiday, like from scratch because that's what I do, and I gave some to my mom and the first thing she did was fish two ice cubes out of her gin and tonic and drop them in the soup because "that's what we always did in the Automat"

I did not kill her

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Truly the greatest video the internet has ever produced

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

emfive posted:

Once I made some tomato soup for my parents on some holiday, like from scratch because that's what I do, and I gave some to my mom and the first thing she did was fish two ice cubes out of her gin and tonic and drop them in the soup because "that's what we always did in the Automat"

I did not kill her

That's just gazpacho, OP. :hai:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drat your mom sounds like she owns

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

I did not kill her

why not

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol gin and tonic were your parents aristocrats m5

Apr 7, 2003

bebop esq posted:

I hope this really happened because that's funny

It 100% happened, it was at my gf's cousin's graduation party. Her uncle (the graduating girls' dad) had rented a pavilion at a city park and did a pig roast thing and somehow it came up that I wasn't Italian and the wine-drunk aunties cornered me and gave me poo poo over it. Probably mostly joking but still

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

did they do the hand gestures and everything

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/heyitswindy/status/1764052027800211493?s=20

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

gin belongs to everybody

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

oooof madone this-a man-a is-a da slovak and a da pue were toe reeko!!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Automats should make a comeback

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Pooky posted:

Automats should make a comeback

I watched that documentary Mel Brooks was in about these and got the impression they owned hard

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I watched that documentary Mel Brooks was in about these and got the impression they owned hard

the part where Howard Schulz randomly shows up is so fuckin funny

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

yes we imported the tonic water from a small village in Ireland where virgins made it with leprechaun bubbles

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The put ads into films all the time...?! :confused:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Rudeboy Detective posted:

that was a pro-watch, I loved it

funny thing is that for years my dad told me the same story about how amazing it was that you'd hand a dollar bill to the Automat lady and she'd scoop up a fistful of nickels from a big marble bowl and it'd always be exactly 20 nickels

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

this is incredible and a good compromise

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

my parents often brought their own drink ingredients to gatherings

sometimes when they went on weird vacations they'd bring a cooler full of meat

so in summary I am the product of insane people

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Who the gently caress is Nikki Haley?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Latest Doll Castle News with my wife's dolls on the cover

Only registered members can see post attachments!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Y'all may not have gotten your copies in the mail yet, I'm sorry to give the surprise away

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Here's a picture of my grandfather in Vietnam in 1966, he was also a Slovak

Thank you for your service

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Anybody else got their tix for Kung Fu Panda 4?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SirPablo posted:

Eva Braun's clitoris was also known as the Eagle's Nest.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Surprised the note is still there

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1764018190277836903

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

SirPablo posted:

Eva Braun's clitoris was also known as the Eagle's Nest.

"Blondi nein!!"

was that too gross

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Elon is somehow worse than nato. that's a real accomplishment.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Me and AGP walked through the middle Brussels and saw all those EU buildings and we were like "wow, those are the EU buildings". They do not inspire awe. Nice I guess. Sometimes in fancy buildings like that the bathrooms are really nice, but then sometimes they're terrible.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bearjew posted:

so tayne is still mad he got rejected by an Italian lol

it all makes sense now

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

this is an extremely funny fact check

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

bom video

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ2a-xHkDMA&t=1303s

Apr 7, 2003

Bearjew posted:

so tayne is still mad he got rejected by an Italian lol

I dumped her after she stabbed me with a fork and called me the n word

Apr 7, 2003

The Italian is violent

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The Italian is violent

La donna è mobile

Apr 7, 2003

did a nice bike ride to West Virginia today. The trees are still bare and will be for a while.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

lukes severed hand grabs a cool frosty cerveza cristal as it tumbles down