Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

IndestructibleCat posted:

Well if you want to know the Hot TDI lore. HIkkiari is supposedly the japanese best friend of the TheDarkId whom he saved from a suicide attempt back when they were 15. He apparently punched her (Hikkiari's) dad for being abusive. He then helped get her emancipated from her family and they have been best friends ever.

Assuming you believe all of this so far, Hikkiari nows lives with TDI and his """family""". This is the same person who took over his discord when his daughter died which is apparently the highest thing of priority when your best friend's daughter dies

holy poo poo lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
(getting angry) is there anyone in this discord who ISN'T TheDarkID?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lollll

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Well if you want to know the Hot TDI lore. HIkkiari is supposedly the japanese best friend of the TheDarkId whom he saved from a suicide attempt back when they were 15. He apparently punched her (Hikkiari's) dad for being abusive. He then helped get her emancipated from her family and they have been best friends ever.

Assuming you believe all of this so far, Hikkiari nows lives with TDI and his """family""". This is the same person who took over his discord when his daughter died which is apparently the highest thing of priority when your best friend's daughter dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJzWEYeUT6U

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
oh my god lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
harai kiri

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao forever

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(getting angry) is there anyone in this discord who ISN'T TheDarkID?

yes. and they must be left out of thi.s

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the reunion from ff7 but its all a bunch of thedarkid clones trying to get back to prince edward island to write a lovely screenshot lp of nier replicant

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
discords dedicated to a single person seem to get really loving weird

I just thought he’d been in Iraq or something, never got a whiff of the Tom Clancy insanity

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lobster shirt posted:

yes. and they must be left out of thi.s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_vl62JblQ

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Instant Grat posted:

in the lore, the discord mod is his IRL best friend whose first appearance in the story was relaying the news to his discord server when his daughter died. a separate character from his wife. i don't know what the reason is that it's the mod and not the wife making him play Halo to not kill himself

someone earlier in the thread who was in his discord said that he once accidentally joined voice chat while logged into the mod account instead of his own, immediately disconnected, and then came back 2 minutes later with a story about why he was on "her" account. also there's screenshots where he mixed up which fake birthday he'd assigned to which persona, so he covered it up by saying "oh it's me the mod on TDI's account teehee"

Oh so this was the "adopted a queer teen after punching their abusive dad" story that was mentioned. Which might be different from the dad with the failed suicide... how many dads have been put down by the dark id.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Joey McChrist posted:

the reunion from ff7 but its all a bunch of thedarkid clones trying to get back to prince edward island to write a lovely screenshot lp of nier replicant

beacause... you are... an alt

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
replicating yourself like agent smith but its just so you can trick 10 people into thinking you are friends with a japanese girl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycot posted:

Oh so this was the "adopted a queer teen after punching their abusive dad" story that was mentioned. Which might be different from the dad with the failed suicide... how many dads have been put down by the dark id.

I'm still in a dream... Dad Beater

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

It’s tomorrow is he dead yet

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Note Block posted:

So one time I'm undercover tabling at a russian comic convention in 2016 and I see this beautiful CIA operative dressed as 2B
She's being harassed, can't have that.
Guy harassing her? Slime. Unfit to live.
My daughter is with me, because of course she is.
Guy is doing this in front of MY daughter? Oh no no no
I get up from behind my creator's table because I KNOW what I have to do
Then my daughter, god, she nods to me, right? She says "Understood" and FUUUUUCK I love her so much!
I go after him, obviously I can't give you the details here since I was undercover in 2017
It's the internet and I can't trust anyone
I gave my son some prompts and he drew the outcome to my little tussle with this rube

the crayon in the corner, beautiful

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Of course shes japanese lmao

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
i thought the adoption thing was about him adopting his daughter's girlfriend out from under her homophobic parents? but then later she (the daughter's girlfriend), "hacked" his twitter account after his daughter died out of.... spite? vengeance? i am having trouble keeping up

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

lobster shirt posted:

beacause... you are... an alt

Surely because... you are...a sockpuppet.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055673
SAW Season 2 sign ups are now open
read the OP before signing up

Megamissen fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 4, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
loling even harder at the realization he's not a depressed teenager trying to sound cool on the internet and has to be in his 40's

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

holy poo poo

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
If he didn't die today he would have single handedly ended the ukraine conflict. If only the russians hadn't used their secret cancer gun on the world's greatest super spy because they were too cowardly to face him with real bullets and bombs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Every time I stop laughing there's something else new and funny god drat

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Made up my wife... and my daughter, just for youuuuuuu (Dad Beater)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Instant Grat posted:

someone earlier in the thread who was in his discord said that he once accidentally joined voice chat while logged into the mod account instead of his own, immediately disconnected, and then came back 2 minutes later with a story about why he was on "her" account. also there's screenshots where he mixed up which fake birthday he'd assigned to which persona, so he covered it up by saying "oh it's me the mod on TDI's account teehee"

lmao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

IndestructibleCat
Jan 16, 2016

mycot posted:

Oh no, that one is about his fake daughter's girlfriend whom he said he had adopted after he mercy killed her dad after a suicide attempt gone wrong. I can see why you'd make that mistake

If you're wondering I'm going through all the effort to correct all of this. I listened to this for 3 years and might as well get some laughs out of this.

Pyre of Word Salsa
Apr 25, 2017

I pray for a color palette that will not come.

Instant Grat posted:

edit: lol, beaten. thread move fast

in the lore, the discord mod is his IRL best friend whose first appearance in the story was relaying the news to his discord server when his daughter died. a separate character from his wife. i don't know what the reason is that it's the mod and not the wife making him play Halo to not kill himself

Oh, God, it all makes sense now.

He was the 3rd Birthday.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

*click click click*

loving BUGGED revolver mechanics!!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol hearing this when i'm climbing a very small ladder

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

symbolic posted:

My father was a relentlessly self-aggrandizing PS3 owner from Canada with low grade morality and a penchant for cancer diagnoses. My mother was a badass French spy named Fioaimes with multiple unloaded guns. My father would screenshot LP, he would hijack airplanes, he would make outrageous claims like he forgot his own name. Some times his discord mods would accuse slowbeef of slander, the sort of general malaise that only Patreon patrons possess and Yoko Taro laments. My childhood was typical, summers in Africa headshotting rhinos, driver's license lessons. In the spring he'd make my crayon drawings. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and forced to listen to him talk about Drakengard, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received his first alt account. At the age of 14 part 2, a contributer named The Shady Ego ritualistically added me to father's TVTropes page. There really is nothing like seeing a stock photo of yourself, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.