Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

on a show with lance archer’s back golgotha and cash’s shoulderblade compass its astonishing that the worst tattoo is will ospreay’s assassins creed symbol + wings

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

panko posted:

on a show with lance archer’s back golgotha and cash’s shoulderblade compass its astonishing that the worst tattoo is will ospreay’s assassins creed symbol + wings

Me and my friend were laughing so hard about that tattoo. I still thing the worst one is TJP’s 91 tattoo in honor of the 91 freeway in California.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I miss the chaos of this dumb fuckin event lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This is how the triple crown should be defended

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sisal Two-Step posted:

those say what they're about. youre gonna see wrestling maniacs and a bash at the beach. what am i getting from dynasty

It's a typo, it's a diner-themed show.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MJeff posted:

It's a typo, it's a diner-themed show.

Bring in guy fieri call it dropkicks drivers and dives

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

drat....

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

aew definitely has enough people on the roster for it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I always loved World War 3 as a kid. Love the one Nash won.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Tony waiting for poo poo to really kick off IRL so he can debut World War 4

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

tony: gently caress it we're doing five rings

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

8 gold Rings like i’m sash sasha banks

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Sisal Two-Step posted:

those say what they're about. youre gonna see wrestling maniacs and a bash at the beach. what am i getting from dynasty

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Sisal Two-Step posted:

dynasty is a silly name for a wrestling ppv
should be:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

1glitch0 posted:

should be:

This is all I could think of after the announcement!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

AEW DieNasty

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I don't like Alfred either but that's a bit far imo.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pylons posted:

I don't like Alfred either but that's a bit far imo.

Tiny Con won't leave his Twitter beefs on Twitter

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tiny Kong

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

JUNGLE BOY posted:

aew is good lately but to stick the landing they need to deliver on batista coming in and if he doesn’t, it’ll be a massive failure

a lot of people are saying this

yeah and then as he's pulling the mic up to talk john cena comes out and calls him bitch

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

didn't read the last few pages as i was watching the cool pape.

when are we gonna get those trios titles back on track!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

to all the dumb loving PUNKS trying to ruin this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

didn't read the last few pages as i was watching the cool pape.

when are we gonna get those trios titles back on track!!!

soon by god soon...

set the bcg boys free, get those trios titles unified and get king switch back at the top of the card where he belongs

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

get king switch back at the top of the card where he belongs

i see he's facing darby at big bidness, that should be sick

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He’s gonna kill him as his write off to go die on Everest

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I hope Darby doesn’t actually die on Everest though

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Jay cutting that promo where he effortlessly weaved between being a cloying phony babyface and cutting an actually really good promo that basically said "Hey just cause I'm in this wack-rear end storyline, don't forget I'm the loving best." was so great it makes me even angrier that he's stuck in this wack-rear end storyline.

It's so funny that Darbs is gonna go from winning probably the biggest match ever in AEW to losing to a trios champ two weeks later, but if he's gonna go climb some fuckin' mountains, yeah, write him off with an L for a while.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

to all the dumb loving PUNKS trying to ruin this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

keep telling the truth in here fellow hell friends. they wouldn’t be trying to kill us if we weren’t on to something

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

Jay cutting that promo where he effortlessly weaved between being a cloying phony babyface and cutting an actually really good promo that basically said "Hey just cause I'm in this wack-rear end storyline, don't forget I'm the loving best." was so great it makes me even angrier that he's stuck in this wack-rear end storyline.

It's so funny that Darbs is gonna go from winning probably the biggest match ever in AEW to losing to a trios champ two weeks later, but if he's gonna go climb some fuckin' mountains, yeah, write him off with an L for a while.

I'm fine with Jay doing this because it's become an obvious and effective part of Tony's toolbox to hold a guy down a little so everyone is more excited when he gets let off the leash. But lmao if they don't go straight to Okada and Jay when Okada shows up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

darby fails upward with his stunts somehow so he'll be a sherpa by noon

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

History Comes Inside! posted:

A real pro would be charging $50 a view to see him die on Everest. This is why TK lost Booker of the Year.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

we've already seen Okada and Jay, not interested. I'm admittely not really that high on Jay White compared to most people here so it could just be one of my moral failings but I'd rather see Okada wrestle someone new like Swerve or Matt Taven

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I'd rather see … Matt Taven

Too far

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
they should do okada vs ospreay

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
finish the job

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Okada in a six month feud with Jarrett and friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MJeff posted:

I think Jay is just killing time until Okada shows up, possibly after the end of this match.