Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ItohRespectArmy posted:

my personal favorite discord screenshot is the one where he says there's going to be a tactical nuke set off in ukraine and number 2 may be caught in the blast lol

I blasted a number 2 this morning. Lol

EDIT: :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I blasted a number 2 this morning. Lol

EDIT: :69snypa:

he's tired of you pushing him around

I WOULD THINK

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

fun hater posted:

his daughter was the child soldier

I believe he was "trapped in a non-powered elevator" when his daughter was "dying"

He was still tweeting though.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

lobster shirt posted:

what show is this

Serious answer: The Venture Bros., that's Dermott, a young troubled teen.

mycot posted:

Most people are just conflict-avoidant which is probably for the best because the exceptions are huge aggro assholes, but it does mean that people are strongly inclined to not speak up even if something stinks. Especially if the interaction is private and/or 1-to-1, people doubt themselves, or they think that it's not a big deal that's worth making a fuss. That's why announcing a big countdown to die was the inciting incident, because everyone expressing grief was too obnoxious for Slowbeef to ignore.
Yeah, I think a lot of people think "none of my business" especially if they're on the periphery and never heard any of this insane PMC poo poo, or they only vaguely knew he was ex-military and otherwise a well-regarded figure in the community. Plus he ran damage control and reacted really badly to someone who was a friend of his questioning "Hikkiari" even slightly. It's unlikely someone who was paying money to be in his Patreon (where most of the most unhinged poo poo was apparently being posted) would've gotten much traction from speaking up, plus nobody wants to be the guy who says "You know the tragic figure with a daughter who died traumatically? Yeah he seems full of poo poo" just in case there's that tiny chance you're wrong.

Apparently this has been an open secret in various spaces, see: the twitter, Kiwifarms (ugh) thread, et al, and it really just took someone with enough clout and visibility to step up and say "hey man" for everyone to collectively start piecing it together.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
such a snipe.... worthy of number two herself...

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

mycot posted:

The Dark Id Expanded Universe:
1. Biological daughter who was gay and dead.
2. Daughter's lesbian girlfriend who was adopted by the Dark Id after her dad was mercy killed by the Dark Id after he walked in on a failed suicide attempt.
3. Japanese Discord mod, best friends with Dark Id from childhood, supposed to be similar in age but lives with the Dark Id after he beat up her abusive father.
4. Sexy spy wife who goes by the codename "Number Two" like Kids Next Door

I feel like MatPat right now.

There's also a son in there somewhere, right? He did the crayon drawings

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Wait I thought I was keeping all the lore straight but now I'm confused, is Number 2 the fake wife or is Number 2 the fake Japanese(?) best friend?

Edit: Nvm, I see the explainer above.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Sam Sanskrit posted:

I believe he was "trapped in a non-powered elevator" when his daughter was "dying"

COME ON LMFAO

every detail gets funnier

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
why oh why didnt i use my badass merc body to take the stairs

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TurnipFritter posted:

Wait I thought I was keeping all the lore straight but now I'm confused, is Number 2 the fake wife or is Number 2 the fake Japanese(?) best friend?

OK at this point we're actually just doing the Austin Powers scene

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I still can't get over this one. How did anyone believe this, how did he expect people to think this was real.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I'm going to take all of these details, swap around a few of them, and make this generation's version of The A-Team or Jason Bourne or something

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

fun hater posted:

why oh why didnt i use my badass merc body to take the stairs

Triggered by the climb up Shinra tower

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Sam Sanskrit posted:

holy shitttt

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Neeksy posted:

I still can't get over this one. How did anyone believe this, how did he expect people to think this was real.

Snake... do you think pay equality can bloom on the battlefield?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Leal posted:

John Woke

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Tarnop posted:

There's also a son in there somewhere, right? He did the crayon drawings

TurnipFritter posted:

There's been an addendum

Tendales posted:

Jeez, get things straight people. The fake hot snarky gamer wife and the psycho French mercenary from across the tracks are two totally distinct OCs. The hot wife was so broken up over the fake daughter's death that they split up, and she never posted anything ever again. Presumably she also took the still-alive fake son with her into the phantom zone because he never comes up again either.

Number Two would never be in a relationship with TDI, she's a lesbian. (She left the warzone where she was single handedly defeating the entire Russian war effort to make out with Japanese girl)

I would say that's putting more effort into keeping the lies consistent than he did, but that's not true, he clearly did try to track the storylines and each persona. He even made a lot of them alt accounts! He could have just said "oh the wife I met on my badass job doesn't like social media" and nobody would have looked deeper into it but he had to rp the fake wife.

mycot has a new favorite as of 03:06 on Mar 5, 2024

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sam Sanskrit posted:

mama mia

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

they seemed harmless and funny, until they cost 16-bit-butt-head his bedtime

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ItohRespectArmy posted:

my personal favorite discord screenshot is the one where he says there's going to be a tactical nuke set off in ukraine and number 2 may be caught in the blast lol

there was, and she was (laudatory)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

used all my epic badass mercenary tools evading the Ruskies while listening to John Coltrane and now am stopped in my tracks by a broken hospital elevator. how will Caleb-Ryan Kellycross get out of this one, tune in next week

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lobster shirt posted:

there was, and she was (laudatory)

finding the culprit for nordstream 2 finally and its the dark id

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Note Block posted:

Triggered by the climb up Shinra tower

Tifa, my wife, screaming at me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ItohRespectArmy posted:

finding the culprit for nordstream 2 finally and its the dark id

been saying this...

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

The "I'm so traumatized I don't remember my own name" is so loving funny. Straight up video game bullshit.

My brother in Christ you have a state-issued driver's license

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

symbolic posted:

used all my epic badass mercenary tools evading the Ruskies while listening to John Coltrane and now am stopped in my tracks by a broken hospital elevator. how will Caleb-Ryan Kellycross get out of this one, tune in next week

I should clarify. I think the elevator stuff was when he got the news in whatever war torn region of the world he was in. I am pretty sure he got on the plane and went to the hospital after the elevator is the timeline that was presented.

EDIT: not that it really matters since it was all made up anyways

Sam Sanskrit has a new favorite as of 03:14 on Mar 5, 2024

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Sam Sanskrit posted:

I should clarify. I think the elevator stuff was when he got the news in whatever war torn region of the world he was in. I am pretty sure he got on the plane and went to the hospital after the elevator is the timeline that was presented.

EDIT: not that it really matters since it was all made up anyways

he was also going to hijack the plane to get there faster

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he was also going to hijack the plane to get there faster

#lifehack

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Wasn't he taking a cigarette break when he was texted about the fake daughters death I'm so confused. The lore!

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Leal posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Wasn't he taking a cigarette break when he was texted about the fake daughters death I'm so confused. The lore!

no he took the cigarette break after threatening to hijack the plane after getting stuck in an elevator which is when he heard the news

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

no he took the cigarette break after threatening to hijack the plane after getting stuck in an elevator which is when he heard the news

Tommy needy drinky

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

i believe it goes:
- his daughter is in the hospital so he has to take a flight to get to her
- he's on the plane
- he threatens/attempts to hijack it to make it go faster
- the crew talk him down
- the plane lands
- he has a smoke break outside the plane
- his wife calls and says he needs to hurry to get the hospital

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Okay I think the PTSD chat with the doctor must have happened earlier then I thought because I am pretty sure it had to be before the Brazil Olympics. If memory serves he claimed to have been hired as security for it. He ended up getting in a firefight and basically had to tell the police they had to take his gun. According to him he had to browbeat the Brazil police into taking it seriously and accept his "shooting involved weapon" into evidence. I remember I already thought he might be full of poo poo because I tried to look up if there way any report of a crime that matched his description.

Can someone help me with this one. I am pretty sure he made this claim IN a thread. It's possible I have which years Olympics it was wrong but I really thought it was Rio.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
I think I stopped following the guy when he got to the "daughter's girlfriend" bit, where every other day he'd post what seemed like extremely personal and very specific conversations they were having. An adult man larping as two teenage girls spending all their time around him came off about as poorly done as you can imagine, and is just disgusting now.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sam Sanskrit posted:

Okay I think the PTSD chat with the doctor must have happened earlier then I thought because I am pretty sure it had to be before the Brazil Olympics. If memory serves he claimed to have been hired as security for it. He ended up getting in a firefight and basically had to tell the police they had to take his gun. According to him he had to browbeat the Brazil police into taking it seriously and accept his "shooting involved weapon" into evidence. I remember I already thought he might be full of poo poo because I tried to look up if there way any report of a crime that matched his description.

Can someone help me with this one. I am pretty sure he made this claim IN a thread. It's possible I have which years Olympics it was but I really thought it was Rio.

Come on who believed this poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

come to think of it did he think hijacking a plane wouldn't be a federal crime, black ops LPer at the helm or not. did he think they excuse him from doing it if he's military or if it's a family emergency. now im hung up on this, I dont care if it's bullshit