Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

just for fun i looked it up and PEI's homicide rate is so low that there are multiple years last decade with zero homicides. anyway i am going to kill 30 armed gang members here.

wtf I thought he was living in like eastern europe or something when he posted that

how the gently caress can anyone believe that in Canada a man fought off and killed a gang of dozens of neo-nazis, leaving corpses all over his property like nbd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Wtf at that comic

its you

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Al! posted:

webcomic artists are a rare breed because they draw and draw and draw and never seem to get any better at it

oh yeah? what about uhhhhhhhhhhh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pentyne posted:

wtf I thought he was living in like eastern europe or something when he posted that

how the gently caress can anyone believe that in Canada a man fought off and killed a gang of dozens of neo-nazis, leaving corpses all over his property like nbd?

rowsdower........

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 43 hours!

Empty Sandwich posted:

oh yeah? what about uhhhhhhhhhhh

One.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pentyne posted:

There are millions of people currently living in the US who literally believe any city larger than 50k inhabitants is an active warzone.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Al! posted:

rowsdower........

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
oh my god it was dragon doctors lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

frucking..... lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol the cad thread went from making fun of loss.jpg to posting pictures of buckley's house and blaming him for his dog dying

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i mean it's been stated many times he wasn't really canadian but also like, if anyone in PEI shoots someone, it makes news in the country.

and then later my old salt family on facebook would mark themselves safe despite living in a different maritime province.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol the cad thread went from making fun of loss.jpg to posting pictures of buckley's house and blaming him for his dog dying

the crimes of mock threads...

oh no... I'm doing it now...

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Webcomics are serious loving business

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(chuckles) excuse me sir do you have prince edward on an island?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a stiff warning to this thread to not become too involved in any one saga

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

remember when making fun of the Star Citizen forum was met with 4 dozen ppl asking how much you pledged?

weird rear end times on these forums

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(chuckles) excuse me sir do you have prince edward on an island?

no but you might find andrew

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol at this guy specifically

reminds me of a 12oz Mouse character

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i just want to know from his discord freaks whether hes trying to post there as himself or any of his characters then we can put this thing to bed.

im still playing pacific drive, a real hidden goty for those who know

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

no but you might find andrew

Lol.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

remember when making fun of the Star Citizen forum was met with 4 dozen ppl asking how much you pledged?

weird rear end times on these forums

lol derek smart, forums moderator

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

There used to be a guy in the webcomic threads who would just doxx people at random if you pissed him off and he was just kept around because this site used to be even stupider than it is now.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

There used to be a guy in the webcomic threads who would just doxx people at random if you pissed him off and he was just kept around because this site used to be even stupider than it is now.

was this webdog or another crazy person

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

was this webdog or another crazy person

Yeah it was them I think lol.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Making fun of sluggy freelance? Die.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Who was the big Buckley rememberer from that thread? I think they later moved on to remembering things about other topics but got banned for, well, remembering too much private data.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Maybe it's the same guy?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol derek smart, forums moderator

Wasn't he made a mod directly by Lowtax. Lol

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Obnoxipus posted:

i need that goon who still believes him to post here. i need to know if he thinks thedarkid really killed 30 russian nazis who broke into his house to murder him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wasn't he made a mod directly by Lowtax. Lol

he was lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
this guy dead yet or what

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

am i crazy or did they create a whole star citizen subforum for derek smart to play in at some point

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Paladinus posted:

????

It was slightly before my time, I suppose, but I don't remember it from webcomics threads. And it's somewhat memorable, I would say.

Hope she's doing well

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the lore is that lowtax thought the whole star citizen thing was funny so decreed that the star citizen forum and derek smart being mod that was meant to be temporary and just a joke be permanent and that derek smart could not be removed which led to the star citizen forum turning into a doxxing forum

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

There are millions of people currently living in the US who literally believe any city larger than 50k inhabitants is an active warzone.

i would assume, based on no evidence, that most of those people aren't on discord with anime and furry pfps clamoring to support a person who is famous for playing certain jrpgs, describing it while injecting his own "sarcastic wit" into the text.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the lore is that lowtax thought the whole star citizen thing was funny so decreed that the star citizen forum and derek smart being mod that was meant to be temporary and just a joke be permanent and that derek smart could not be removed which led to the star citizen forum turning into a doxxing forum

I love these loving forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place