Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

The twofer of theoretically competent art wasted due to extreme laziness. I think I actually prefer the smug alcoholic duck out of the two, because at least he stands for something.
a duck in a void and two characters in what is likely copy-pasted backgrounds with what is likely a copy-pasted Biden Sloth and Trump skunk aren’t exactly what I call “competent”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Fishman and the artist who draws Prickly City are both capable of drawing well. They just don't bother to do anything but the bare minimum most of the time, because they're lazy (a lot of the blame goes towards Stantis in the case of PC, obviously). Hence theoretically competent.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I wonder how many dumbasses will do “If global warming why snow” thinking that all of California is like Hollywood and LA

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Pants Donkey posted:

I wonder how many dumbasses will do “If global warming why snow” thinking that all of California is like Hollywood and LA

TBF there's a lot of Californians who think all of California is like LA.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Sunak’s No 10 podium moment – PM condemns ‘shocking increase in extremist disruption and criminality’ in wake of Gaza war"

Telegraph:

I’d prefer to be Nigel Lawson but I need to be prudent like Gordon Brown, says Jeremy Hunt ahead of Budget

Times:

Evening Standard:

Tories hit rock bottom with support across Britain hitting record low of just 20 per cent, new poll shows

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Skios posted:

[

Tom Stiglich

The sign says "The yuan stops here" so Stiglich knows what the Chinese currency is but couldn't be bothered to draw the correct symbol on the money bags. ¥

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

SUPER TUESDAY, SO EASY EVEN A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT
Cartoon published 03/04/2024

In the recent Missouri Republican Caucus, President Donald Trump totally destroyed Nikki Haley by winning 100% of the delegates. Haley also lost in two other states, Idaho and Michigan—a clean sweep for Trump. Bird brain never stood a chance, yet Trikki Nikki is still vowing to remain in the primary race until July. Talk about being a sucker for humiliation.

It should be noted that Democrats who hate Trump are supporting Haley, trying to keep her in the race. So you are seeing Democrat voters crossing over as Haley supporters, not the Republican base.

Please Donate and support Ben and Tina’s Cartoons through Pay Pal

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is out once again calling half the country ‘nethanderals,’ this time during his staged photo op at the Texas border.

“I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

—Joe Biden

Nice way to unite our broken country, Joe.

Nikki Haley will again lose every state, except DC, the epicenter of the Deep State Swamp, she won! No surprise. Trump lost the Swamp, tells you everything.

Super Tuesday—so easy to win that even a ‘caveman’ can do it.

—The GrrrTeam
Kellies nomination: Are we the baddies?
e: You know what I'm also going to throw in Kellies nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (Misogyny)
In the classic trope of a brutish caveman dragging a woman by her hair, usually the audience isn't supposed to be rooting for the caveman.

L. Ron DeSantis fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Mar 4, 2024

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

nethanderals

The part that offends me most is humans being depicted alongside dinosaurs

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Phlegmish posted:

nethanderals
New demonym for Dutch just dropped, freeing that up to use for actual Dutchlanders.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

I think this is the second time now we've come dangerously close to "Hitler wasn't actually all that bad, it's just the Jews made him out to be evil". (There's a figleaf here where you can just say "oh, no, Hitler is terrible, but they're unjustly depicting this random hobbit (probably Frodo) as him".) Also, I guess, orc newscasters just look like slightly weird humans instead of... you know, orcs?

The thing is...that really does look like Hobbit Hitler.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Guavanaut posted:

New demonym for Dutch just dropped, freeing that up to use for actual Dutchlanders.

I've been calling them "Hollish" for years.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Alhazred posted:

The thing is...that really does look like Hobbit Hitler.
Tats has a lot of reference material.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

[Kellies nomination:[/b] Are we the baddies?
In the classic trope of a brutish caveman dragging a woman by her hair, usually the audience isn't supposed to be rooting for the caveman.

"Won 100% of the delegates... as long as you ignore where he lost". I mean, following Ben's logic, Biden had a clean sweep in 2020 (as long as you just look at the 25 states he won).

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

quote:

”I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

—Joe Biden

Nice way to unite our broken country, Joe.
If only Biden would lay off the personal attacks.

Anyway Joe Biden is a criminal and a pervert.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It's wild how much conservative women hate women

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

It's wild how much conservative women hate women

ConservativeWomen.gif

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Kellies nomination: Are we the baddies?
e: You know what I'm also going to throw in Kellies nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (Misogyny)

"Research shows people see Trump as something of an ogre."
"I ought to draw a picture of him clubbing them and eating their bones!"

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Australian program to eradicate red fire ants is a ‘shambles’, Senate inquiry told (Guardian).

Rowe:

Lethbridge:

Mike Burgess, director general of ASIO. The group of foreign spies who recruited the mystery politician is dubbed the "A-team".

Knight:

State politics: Victorian Opposition Leader John Pesutto loses two senior advisors in Liberal Party shake-up (ABC).

Wilcox:

In the wake of the Dunkley by-election the Liberals have decided they need some policies so Dutton will release an energy policy that will include nuclear before the May budget.

Spooner:

Liberal leaders Peter Dutton and Sussan Ley.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Trapezium Dave posted:

Spooner:

Liberal leaders Peter Dutton and Sussan Ley.
God I loving hate Spooner

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Didn't see this Kelly posted yet:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Now that's a good Kelly, from the pun to the 'real Americans' label.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

The guy in the back wearing a pair of shoes but also holding one shoe is pretty great.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Xiahou Dun posted:

The guy in the back wearing a pair of shoes but also holding one shoe is pretty great.

Split the second pair with Lady Liberty

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

HootTheOwl posted:

Split the second pair with Lady Liberty

O I assumed he split it with the other guy in the back holding a shoe.

Don’t forget the eagle’s wearing shoes!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Xiahou Dun posted:

Just noticed the patriotic eagle wearing Trump sneakers.

It's a drat good Kelly.

e: yeah lol

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Adam Zyglis

Amjad Rasmi

Carlos Latuff

Christopher Weyant

Dave Whamond

Drew Sheneman

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Stahler

So this game will last until he lands on the "two steps back" square for the first time, ,at which point he will return to start.

Matt Davies

Matt Wuerker

:dogstare:

Mike Peters

Mike Smith

Monte Wolverton

Pedro X. Molina

Phil Hands

Pia Guerra

Randall Enos

Rivers

As usual, important context is missing: specifically, that what Hunter's testimony was is that the person who wrote that e-mail thought it would be cool to get the senior Biden involved in their business deal, but Hunter thought the idea was crazy and nothing actually happened.

Taylor Jones

Walt Handelsman

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Political Cartoons 2024: Later I May Return in Another Form to Continue My Work

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
So much an on the nose recitation of the Israeli government's running excuse I can't tell if it's satire.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

If he were in favor of the free pass, I can’t imagine he’d have drawn it with so many punch holes and with them so haphazardly scattered across it. It very much comes across to me as “Israel might have gotten a free pass for the historic persecution of the Jewish people, but they have played that card a lot more than they should have.”

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Bob Gorrell

Chip Bok

Chris Britt

Gary Markstein

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

The Supreme Court bitchslapped the Democrats... who weren't the ones that wanted Trump off the ballot in the first place?

Kellies nomination: Gaslighting, Opposite of Reality

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

Monte Wolverton

So is this guy the left-wing Ed Gamble or what is going on here

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Phlegmish posted:

So is this guy the left-wing Ed Gamble or what is going on here

Monte Wolverton is the guy who loooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeessss Death

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
this. this is what it feels like. except there's also a whoooooooole bunch of people standing around not caring

Randalor posted:

The Supreme Court bitchslapped the Democrats... who weren't the ones that wanted Trump off the ballot in the first place?

Kellies nomination: Gaslighting, Opposite of Reality
there's no way branco knows anything beyond the infowars headlines

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Does anyone have any sort of source for this?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I always love accusations of sanctimony from the people who'd probably kick a homeless man to death if they got the opportunity

Libs focus on inclusive language but don't act to solve the problem I say as I call the cops about a dude sitting outside Starbucks too long

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Discendo Vox posted:

Does anyone have any sort of source for this?

It's news that only locals and the unhinged care about.
https://www.kqed.org/news/11976026/san-francisco-appoints-first-non-citizen-to-serve-on-elections-commission

Unless you mean the bit about the diviner, the companies usually deny it happens but won't tell their employees to stop doing it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

duz posted:

It's news that only locals and the unhinged care about.
https://www.kqed.org/news/11976026/san-francisco-appoints-first-non-citizen-to-serve-on-elections-commission

Unless you mean the bit about the diviner, the companies usually deny it happens but won't tell their employees to stop doing it either.

I somehow focused on the diviner claim instead of the elections commission claim- I feel like there was another comic on that claim, or the same one was posted twice and I was too distracted to tell.