Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Star Citizen has the wrong kind of RAM

This saga'll get played out eventually but for now I'm still interested, I mainly just want to see how things are going to shake out now that he's supposed to be dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
star citizen guys obviously have a lot of disposable income i wonder if anyone hired a private eye to doxx someone for making fun of their $20,000.00 spaceship jpegs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
their facebooks and linkedin profiles are public information therefore i am allowed to post about their wife

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

the star citizen thread has it's own culture and is mostly posted in by people who have never looked anywhere else on the site and it's led to multiple blowups when one of them does something bad and gets hit and the regulars don't 'get' it. Like when HopperUK probed someone there for being a TERF and riled them all up lol.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

one of the other mods for the star citizen forum was a former backer that sent homemade beer to the star citizen developers before he turned on them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Star Citizen dev! He's a Star Citizen dev!! Ooooh it shocks you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pentyne posted:

wtf I thought he was living in like eastern europe or something when he posted that

how the gently caress can anyone believe that in Canada a man fought off and killed a gang of dozens of neo-nazis, leaving corpses all over his property like nbd?

clearly 30 Russian Nazis crossed the entire Atlantic like Vikings specifically to target the Drakengard guy. only plausible explanation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

the star citizen thread has it's own culture and is mostly posted in by people who have never looked anywhere else on the site and it's led to multiple blowups when one of them does something bad and gets hit and the regulars don't 'get' it. Like when HopperUK probed someone there for being a TERF and riled them all up lol.

it belongs in CCCC, with the hitler thread

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

star citizen guys obviously have a lot of disposable income i wonder if anyone hired a private eye to doxx someone for making fun of their $20,000.00 spaceship jpegs

Too bad I had to split somebody's head open with a butcher's knife. He's in my kitchen. I was planning on selling this place. But he was from goonswarm.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Star Citizen thread still exists?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

it does lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It will only be closed when the game is out. So never.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I blasted a number 2 this morning. Lol

EDIT: :69snypa:

Perfect snipe. Thank you so much - you might not realize how important this is. Just want to say it again: Thank you.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
we're all star citizens if you think about it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

everyone in that thread is a former backer obsessed with a vaporware game never coming out despite getting their money back

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

god bless

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

im still struggling to grasp that people genuinely believed this guy saying he killed 30 nazis on his lawn in PEI oh my god what

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing

there but for the grace of god

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

theres also a separate gbs one with a different set of posters

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Slotducks posted:

im still struggling to grasp that people genuinely believed this guy saying he killed 30 nazis on his lawn in PEI oh my god what

He killed them with brutal heat actions for not acknowledging the gender pay gap. mad?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

what lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

He killed them with brutal heat actions for not acknowledging the gender pay gap. mad?

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism. Except my PMC in which I brutally and extrajudicially slaughter people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pov youre a russian nazi killsquad ninja about to get domed on PEI

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

elf help book posted:

This is real and has 552 pages and is on the first page. Lol.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

one of the most popular resident evil streamers lives on prince edward island wonder if thats where he got the idea lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Incredible

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

star citizen: gbs and star citizen: games.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

one of the most popular resident evil streamers lives on prince edward island wonder if thats where he got the idea lol

Lol. Bawkbasoup is cool though

Kung-Fu Jesus
Dec 13, 2003

the tdi poo poo is a little funny i guess. my favorite story of his was when he was "working security" for the olympics in rio and he "shot some people". its somewhere on his twitter

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
logging off of star citizen to become a sovereign citizen in the real world of which we live

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i like to watch him do all those bullshit resident evil hacks and i respect him for his ability to finish them

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Following TDI's death. Clint Eastwood announced his life story would be filmed as American Sniper: Number Two[3]

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

star citizen: gbs and star citizen: games.

announce that the two are going to merge and see what happens, imo

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Kurtofan posted:

the origin story??

Kurtofan posted:

gently caress *punches wall*

Yeah definitely

Scratch, i saved 20 people, not 7, but some weren't even hunted by hippos so I don't know if that counts as saving...

eVERYONe....

Kurtofan posted:

jsdjdshdj he's so modest

I've died.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

swap the star citizen threads with the trump threads

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

he's a very nice boy :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I gave citizenship to seven immigrants after talking all of them down from killing themselves and then brutally eviscerating their dads. I don't like to brag about it, though