Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got a bulge for you. :grin:

Inceltown posted:

I've seen bigger bulges in cans that were safe to eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:glompoff: Wow, you're a pretty lovely poster. Bye bye now. :glompoff:

Brendle MicroBalls posted:

i think this one speaks for itself

edit: or mayhaps i should say "quacks" for itself! muahaha i quack myself up

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Those bans where people are having a lot of fun but in not exactly the right way are the saddest ones

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think the duck photo is funny. I wonder if thats where geroge washiungton got the idea

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Platystemon posted:

What a dork.

hehe

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Those bans where people are having a lot of fun but in not exactly the right way are the saddest ones

It's amazing to see the other posts in that page and know that the guy who was being corny was the one who got banned and not the ones going for maximum edge. Goons used to race to be the first one to use that image of the naked screaming children.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Lobok posted:

It's amazing to see the other posts in that page and know that the guy who was being corny was the one who got banned and not the ones going for maximum edge. Goons used to race to be the first one to use that image of the naked screaming children.

Simpler, more innocent times

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

N. Senada posted:

From a thread about gay whales

is that bait to draw out Hedrigal's rereg?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And we are what remains

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Mooo lol moooooooo lmao

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

LookieLoo posted:

I'm way behind on the UK. How are they doing?

Philippe posted:

They're no longer the sick man of Europe, they are now the drunk naked man in Tesco of Europe.

Pookah posted:

Britain just threw up all over one of the self-checkouts and it just keeps saying "unexpected item in bagging area" faster and faster

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Borscht posted:

My nuts?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:japan: Lost poker heads-up challenge. :japan:

Spastic Moose posted:

fool i told you i was smoking a blunt first. i dont care what kind of ban its up to you

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Panfilo posted:

Send Bob and vagine and highly classified schematics for the turbopumps on the Minuteman III ICBM system

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:smugdroid: Trouble with T-Mobile PART 2 :smugdroid:

Digitalnfluence posted:

ok well I JUST POSTED THIS http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2699223
and apparently I got put on probation AND my thread got gassed. I don't mean to call anyone out or anything but seriously I just want some help here please.
Is EVERYONE out to get me??

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Platystemon posted:

I am hearing that on his deathbed James Somerton received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his prophet!

Fister Roboto posted:

He's got a real problem with citing hadith though.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm getting severely woodshed here, but would like to learn more. Little help please?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm getting severely woodshed here, but would like to learn more. Little help please?

James Somerton is a YouTuber who may or may not have committed suicide yesterday, a few months after being outed for massive plagiarism.

As a plagiarist, he would have problems “citing” hadith.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Woodshed? If you mean James Somerton he's a YouTube video essayist on queer topics who was revealed to be a giant plagiarist, including plagiarising people who died from AIDS during the crisis.

After his first apology video was universally hated, he tried a second one last week where he said he never meant to plagiarise but a horse kicked him in the head as a child which gave him epilepsy and his father left school at age 7 to work to feed his 40 younger siblings and so is unable to read and write.

After these ludicrous claims didn't garner sympathy he has posted an apparently timed tweet claiming that if you're reading this he's dead.

While no-one wants him to kill himself, there's a lot of people assuming he's faking it for sympathy.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

That was clearly a typo/autocorrect of "wooshed"

My initial run on that had "woished", make of that what you will

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh okay, I was a little worried I was getting watershedded myself.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they're saying they're getting the living poo poo kicked out of them in the quotes thread

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Well ever since Helldump was closed...

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Tesseraction posted:

Woodshed? If you mean James Somerton he's a YouTube video essayist on queer topics who was revealed to be a giant plagiarist, including plagiarising people who died from AIDS during the crisis.

After his first apology video was universally hated, he tried a second one last week where he said he never meant to plagiarise but a horse kicked him in the head as a child which gave him epilepsy and his father left school at age 7 to work to feed his 40 younger siblings and so is unable to read and write.

After these ludicrous claims didn't garner sympathy he has posted an apparently timed tweet claiming that if you're reading this he's dead.

While no-one wants him to kill himself, there's a lot of people assuming he's faking it for sympathy.

Now I feel like I’m waterbedded because I can’t quite remember if the “horse kick gave me epilepsy and my father left school to work for me and my 39 siblings” thing is a specific reference to some other story or not

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Both just me mocking his claims - he claimed a head injury, I added the horse, but not the epilepsy, and he did claim his dad had to leave school without learning to read or write, which are the first things you learn, necessarily, "because" he had to work to feed his "many" brothers and sisters, which given he left school before he could read or write, means his parents had to be turbo breeding.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Paper Tiger posted:

Clearly not a Hebrew National

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

FFT posted:

That was clearly a typo/autocorrect of "wooshed"

My initial run on that had "woished", make of that what you will

Haha yes, I meant to say I was "woosh"ed. But woodshed is funnier to be so now I'm conflicted.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

So it's kind of like The Dark Id dying from terminal cancer for the third time

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

There is a running gag online that Somerton was TheDarkId the whole time.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Which one of them shot a hippopotamus in the face?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The same one who fought the Yakuza.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Tesseraction posted:

The same one who fought the Yakuza.

That's not narrowing it down

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Phlegmish posted:

So it's kind of like The Dark Id dying from terminal cancer for the third time

What was that about my 2nd favourite LPer? :ohdear:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Valiantman posted:

What was that about my 2nd favourite LPer? :ohdear:

you may wish to brace yourself

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4028862&pagenumber=1601&perpage=40

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Start here

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
:lol::lol::lol:

This site has been the best $10 I’ve ever spent.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
It's been ages since I've had to suppress my sniggering this hard while the kids sleep.

:allears:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*suddenly reveals that Valiantman doesn't even have kids irl*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

I do! Why, only yesterday, on my kid's 14th birthday, I told my wife how time flies. It's already been a year since their previous 14th birthday.