Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Gripweed posted:

This might be the first SotU I’m actually excited to watch. How the gently caress is he going to make it a whole hour?

:catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

mcmagic posted:

Fetterman pulled support for an LGBTQ center in PA after libs of tiktok doxxed them lol

https://twitter.com/StephenJ_Caruso/status/1765386702409933189

What a loving piece of poo poo

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Gripweed posted:

I voted for cenk

its the 21st century anyway its not like Armenian genocide is an actual issue *touches hand to earpiece* oh poo poo

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

turns out the racist ogre was NOT the harm reduction candidate

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I suspect the sotu won’t be the disaster we’d prefer it to be. unless there’s some major disruption that Biden has to respond to or his brain is so cooked that he can’t read, it’ll just be reciting off the teleprompter for an hour.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

It still has the spark of life in it's eyes

That machine is just waiting to murder all humans, which is a Genocide Joe I can support.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Excelzior posted:

just remembered they hastily repurposed the Hillary animatronic into Trump and lol'ed

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1765390973306094042

brianna wu is pretty sure this is because of tiktok

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

It's an improvement IMO

james buchannan(???) looking like he just smelled an old man fart

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

(see replies for the kind of person who follows Brianna Wu's opinions on not voting for Joe Biden lmao)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loquacius posted:

(see replies for the kind of person who follows Brianna Wu's opinions on not voting for Joe Biden lmao)

she's a shill and a moron, and that's what makes her the big bucks

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

loquacius posted:

maybe the problem is that Biden sucks poo poo?

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I suspect the sotu won’t be the disaster we’d prefer it to be. unless there’s some major disruption that Biden has to respond to or his brain is so cooked that he can’t read, it’ll just be reciting off the teleprompter for an hour.

He hosed up reading stuff off note cards the other day

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

loquacius posted:

definitely not helping

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
My favorite thing about the uncommitted vote reaction is the visible moving of goal posts. Oh, a huge number of people voted uncommitted in Michigan? Sure the number large but what really matters is the percentage and its barely different from previous percentages. Oh, a huge percentage of voters voted uncommitted in MN? But the number of actual votes is tiny, and that is what really matters, not the percentage. Also, have you considered that Biden did much better in Oklahoma?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

now all we need is the dude that posts the meatball freaks tweets for today

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i can think of an easy solution: biden drops out of the race

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Who the gently caress is Dean Phillips? I think I have the right to know who I voted for.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

gonna drop the classic Al! post

Al! posted:

i think it finally sunk in tonight that it really is going to be a rematch, and that people just had the shittiest 4 years of their life

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Gripweed posted:

This might be the first SotU I’m actually excited to watch. How the gently caress is he going to make it a whole hour?

There's gonna be more uppers pumping through his system than he has blood to ferry it around.

joepinetree posted:

My favorite thing about the uncommitted vote reaction is the visible moving of goal posts. Oh, a huge number of people voted uncommitted in Michigan? Sure the number large but what really matters is the percentage and its barely different from previous percentages. Oh, a huge percentage of voters voted uncommitted in MN? But the number of actual votes is tiny, and that is what really matters, not the percentage. Also, have you considered that Biden did much better in Oklahoma?

Don't forget that it also doesn't matter because while the numbers are way up the raw percentages of the uncommitted vote are similar to what they were in 2012 when Obama was running as an incumbent, because apparently the context of electoral politics has not changed at all in the last 12 years. :downs:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I can't wait for the official explanation from somewhere that says that Uncommitted votes actually counted for Joe Biden so there is no problem.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

loquacius posted:

those people who see biden's mush brain aren't going to bother voting uncommitted, they just won't vote so the problem is even worse than she's assuming here lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

Who the gently caress is Dean Phillips? I think I have the right to know who I voted for.

Entered the race as "substitute Joe Biden for if he dies this year," immediately drew fire from literally everyone, I think ended up endorsing M4A as a sort of "throw poo poo at the wall and see what sticks" type thing but I doubt he'd stick to it if given the chance, currently losing to orbmom and Uncommitted

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Halloween Jack posted:

you voted for that zionist freak?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
let's assume for a moment that Wu (and Stancil, for that matter) is correct, and people are being exposed to the idea that Biden is senile because there are clips demonstrating his senility on TikTok

... where did the clips come from? are they or are they not footage of Joseph Robinette Biden?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

loquacius posted:

I have an easy solution: Don’t run the racist sex-pest sunsetting geriatric genocide lover for the president.

Hang on, I’m getting a report that this is not an easy solution for the dems.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

FlapYoJacks posted:

I have an easy solution: Don’t run the racist sex-pest sunsetting geriatric genocide lover for the president.

there is nothing she, or anyone else who is a regular person, can do about that though. that is what she's realizing.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

yeah, the problem is that a tiny subset of people who are each individually infinitely more important than you or me really like him though

anyway we have to vote for him, to save democracy

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Fetterman pulled support for an LGBTQ center in PA after libs of tiktok doxxed them lol

https://twitter.com/StephenJ_Caruso/status/1765386702409933189

What the gently caress happened to this guy? Did he really just have a stroke and turn into a massive rear end in a top hat?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

blue squares posted:

What the gently caress happened to this guy? Did he really just have a stroke and turn into a massive rear end in a top hat?

he chased a black guy with a shotgun and was an avowed zionist long before he stroked out

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

blue squares posted:

he is a politician in the united states of america. he's the scum of the earth

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

blue squares posted:

nah he's always been a massive rear end in a top hat. he just had a unique aesthetic that people kind of grafted "working class politics" onto because of vibes. he fooled me... or me and a lot of other people fooled themselves about him because they wanted to be fooled.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

blue squares posted:

I mean, (a) many such cases, but (b) without getting into like brain chemistry poo poo I am not actually qualified to comment on, I think what happened is that he almost died, should have died, didn't die, and decided that he doesn't give a poo poo about literally anything anymore and is operating on pure id and decided he doesn't actually have to do things that the people who elected him want him to do

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

they are negotiating with Elon to install a Neuralink in Biden's brain to operate him remotely

It will be like when Dipper and Mabel 'run' Grunkle Stan's campaign

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

he chased a black guy with a shotgun and was an avowed zionist long before he stroked out

Yeah I think people just projected because Lamb is such a soulless hollow dork but afaict he was never likely to be good

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I think Tila Tequila had a stroke and went unironic Nazi and started doing thirst trap shoots in sexy Nazi uniforms. There's precedent

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah I think people just projected because Lamb is such a soulless hollow dork but afaict he was never likely to be good

it's that and he did performative stuff as Lt. Gov. like fly a trans flag and weed flag at the same time outside his office and that's enough to make people think you actually believe in something in America

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

blue squares posted:

he was always a massive rear end in a top hat. he was always super pro-israel too but everyone ignored it because he was large and memeable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

I think Tila Tequila had a stroke and went unironic Nazi and started doing thirst trap shoots in sexy Nazi uniforms. There's precedent

also Kevin Sorbo