Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Justice for Pam!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

She dumped him

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

None of that is any of my business

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Justice for Pam!

sammy guevara is the john mulaney of wrestling

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

sammy guevara is the john mulaney of wrestling

You take that back Mulaney is a very good comedian

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

NienNunb posted:

You take that back Mulaney is a very good comedian

*picks up a bag of cocaine and looks at the audience for approval as he does the sammy guevara 'im crazy' twirl around his ear*

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

None of that is any of my business

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat This Glob posted:

*picks up a bag of cocaine and looks at the audience for approval as he does the sammy guevara 'im crazy' twirl around his ear*

Lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

His recent special was the first good comedy special in years, probably since his last special.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
When he's back from suspension this time he can come back as a...[flips coin]...HEEL and we'll get him in a program with uh......[flips through notecards]...Chris Jericho

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
tony's four pillars are in shambles and the whole roof is crashing down upon their heads

you love hate love to see it

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
ricky starks got monster face heat in a 2-week feud with MJF, and AEW followed up with that by putting him in a clusterfuck feud with chris jericho, and then they turned him heel so he could feud with CM Punk, but then Punk got fired, and then he and big bill accidentally won the tag belts, and then he had to have his second feud with chris jericho in the same calendar year that was so bad it melted kenny omega's internal organs

but we still have to talk about notorious dipshit sammy guevara who is on his like 3rd or 4th suspension

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The actual four pillars are MJF (The kid is still a fantastic worker and promo just had a terrible storyline because it involved Heatless Adam Cold)

Swerve, Darby, and OC

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mox, Jericho, Matthew & Nicholas

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Eat My Fuc posted:

The actual four pillars are MJF (The kid is still a fantastic worker and promo just had a terrible storyline because it involved Heatless Adam Cold)

Swerve, Darby, and OC

That's a funny way to spell "Swerve, Hangman, Takeshita, Ospreay".

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

muh pillars. who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kvantum posted:

That's a funny way to spell "Swerve, Hangman, Takeshita, Ospreay".

Hangman sucks but he’s above the pillar level he’s a top guy. Takeshita and Ospreay are also above that level Ospreay is their de facto top babyface unless they gently caress him up with a Jericho feud

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

this little bastard said dirty dom had a "Great match" and is in here disparaging the farmer. Mother fucker don't make me defend the farmer.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

everyone except hangman should have their student loans forgiven by hangman having to pay for them all

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He probably got them forgiven through his teaching job. Depends how long he was doing it

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I love that Darby and Sammy were touted as 2 of the four young pillars of AEW when Hangman is only a year older than Darby and 2 years older than Sammy. Though I guess it was a distinction of who would be the future of AEW rather than the present of AEW.
Jack Perry is still really young and still has years to grow. MJF is absolutely a generational talent who has no business being as good as he is as young as he is but he's the sort of guy who should be the ace of WWE (if WWE wasn't a sexist, racist hell company that trained its fans to hate wrestling) rather than AEW. Sammy, character issues aside, isn't that guy. Newer, younger talent have shown up that do what Sammy does but better. (Like Dante Martin (I hope), Bandido and Kommander).

The Four Present Pillars of AEW are Mox, Danielson, OC and Jericho. And it's about time for Jericho to hand the load to Ospreay.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Mar 6, 2024

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
mjf could never be ace of wwe because he has 5'11" syndrome

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Coaaab posted:

mjf could never be ace of wwe because he has 5'11" syndrome

He could if WWE was run by somebody like Tony and not some of the most evil people on earth was my point.
Like imagine a WWE that is like 2023 AEW in terms of stuff aimed to appeal towards sports entertainment fans.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Mar 6, 2024

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Sammy is rear end and he sucks to look at. Get outta here, Sammy!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

with this insane roster adding okada and mercedes, i’m more eager than ever to cut the dead weight

the sammy experiment is over. and why would kip sabian ever be on tv again? send miro back to the fed

phase 2 of the aew cinematic universe has begun

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

JUNGLE BOY posted:

with this insane roster adding okada and mercedes, i’m more eager than ever to cut the dead weight

the sammy experiment is over. and why would kip sabian ever be on tv again? send miro back to the fed

Yeah, Sammy has a bit of that Ricochet feeling to him. A good hand, but will never have a serious run in the Main Event.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

this little bastard said dirty dom had a "Great match" and is in here disparaging the farmer. Mother fucker don't make me defend the farmer.

EMF is honoring The Liar Hangman Adam Page by being a liar and also being an empty headed gently caress.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i thought today was big bo$$town but its not its just a regular ol dynamite. i hate aew.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I had one of the dumbest thoughts I've ever had pop into my head the other day and if I have to suffer it so don't you.
Nicknaming Miro 'Cuckie Monster'.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i thought today was big bo$$town but its not its just a regular ol dynamite. i hate aew.

We need more time to cool down from Revolution.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Crazy that they have not announced anything for the Boston show. AEW just does not care about hyping up a card anymore

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Gumball Gumption posted:

Crazy that they have not announced anything for the Boston show. AEW just does not care about hyping up a card anymore

Darby vs Jay White was announced for big business wasn't it?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Hangman rules. I won't be taking any further questions

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Yeah, time for another phase similar to when the guys like Janela weren't renewed. It's 2024 and the roster is stacked

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

MJeff posted:

EMF is honoring The Liar Hangman Adam Page by being a liar and also being an empty headed gently caress.

sullying the good posting name of people whose handles start with "eat" IMHO

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

let's all discuss who should get fired

i'll start

Aaron Solo
Action Adnretti
The entirety of Dork Odor
Max Caster
Anthony Ogogo
AR Fox
Ari Daivari
Brandon Cutler
Cruddy Matthews
Suck Failor
Danhausen
Dante Fartin of Flop Shite
both of The Shiteous
Griff Garrison
Josh Woods
Keith Lee
Kip Sabian
Kota Ibushi
Big lovely Lee Johnson
Mark Sterling
Peter Avalon
Perston Vance
Tony Nese
Wheeler Yuta
Madison Rayne
Marina Shafir

and many more

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'll make my own list later but gently caress you QoP Anthony Ogogo deserves another shot and Tony Nese is a great prelim heel.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

I had a dream that I was at Big Bu$iness, but somebody in front of me in line fell down on some stairs and hurt their legs so I had to help them, and then I was stuck on the tram (the airport tram that TD Garden has for some reason??????) so I missed the start of the show and missed her entrance.

Then I woke up and realized "that was weird, but oh hey, Big Bu$iness is tonight!"

Then I realized it wasn't.

:geno:

MJeff fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Mar 6, 2024

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the fact they haven't trotted Ogogo out when they're trying to shift tickets to Wembley shows how much confidence Tony has in him...

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

[guy hasnt been on tv in 3 years] Oh yea, he's uhh he's injured.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shut up. *covers ears, smashes head into wall repeatedly* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

quote:

Shut up. *covers ears, smashes head into wall repeatedly* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
\