Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Well I missed my chance to post this in the original thread I guess but I made the loving thing so here it is.

What does a mercenary assassin-for-hire do, now that he's successfully faked his own death, disappearing off the radar.... I don't know, but i'm thinking nobody would expect the owner of a restaurant to be a retired operative. I just need to get the funds together somehow....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KR2ove20a0

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Runa posted:

SungWon Cho is pretty choice but I have to give props to Gianni Matragrano being willing to reprise his role as Gabriel Ultrakill saying literally any dumbass thing he thinks would be funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go6DRgNaCL8

lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33jbSUPH6M

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

HopperUK posted:

Pacific Drive is more about spookiness and vibes than jumpscares or suffering. I think it's pretty accessible for the horror-averse.

any freaky zombies/ghosts/demons/etc? I watched Event Horizon last week and I'm still spooked

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

any freaky zombies/ghosts/demons/etc? I watched Event Horizon last week and I'm still spooked

Event Horizon ftw

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Event Horizon ftw

i'll take anus nicknames for 100.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
it's a pity the director's cut was abandoned and the remaining film was destroyed. Event Horizon was a great if flawed movie.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like to read plot summaries of scary movies because i want to know what happens but dont want to get scared watching the movie. plot summaries: not scary.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

my thrice yearly plug for control, which does a great job of meshing spooky vibes and weirdness with asskicking combat.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ultimate Edition on Game Pass. You'd be a fool not to play it.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
WE all love Remedy Games folks

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hell, gonna fire up control when i get home tonight.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

lobster shirt posted:

i like to read plot summaries of scary movies because i want to know what happens but dont want to get scared watching the movie. plot summaries: not scary.

Imagine if they expanded those summaries, say to a couple hundred pages, and went into more detail as to the scary situations. Man, you could probably make a career out of those.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NoiseAnnoys posted:

my thrice yearly plug for control, which does a great job of meshing spooky vibes and weirdness with asskicking combat.

Control kicks rear end

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

do i have the tom cardy song for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLI09EVqnOk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

plot summaries: not scary.

skill issue

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NoiseAnnoys posted:

I went in completely blind to what it was about and that was one of the best gaming decisions I've ever made

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Cranappleberry posted:

it's a pity the director's cut was abandoned and the remaining film was destroyed. Event Horizon was a great if flawed movie.

its already terrifying, can't even imagine what the directors cut would add lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wow...hes me

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I'm not gonna try to say anything funny about the guy who claimed to have shottied a hippo in the face, but it was very funny

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

its already terrifying, can't even imagine what the directors cut would add lol

they hired a bunch of eastern European sex workers for the blood orgy lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they hired a bunch of eastern European sex workers for the blood orgy lol

thought we weren’t talking about thedarkid anymore??

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I should play Control one of these days. I started it years ago and liked what I saw, then Yakuza sidetracked me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Event Horizon ftw

it sucks that a ton of extra footage got lost because it was improperly stored in a Transylvanian salt mine

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Jose posted:

it sucks that a ton of extra footage got lost because it was improperly stored in a Transylvanian salt mine

thats what they get for trusting dracula

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
[charles martinet voice] its-a me, dracula!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Draculino, da Italian vampirino

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Al! posted:

So long, Gay Harker

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Al! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwiQWL1WPE

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Jose posted:

i found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6xA6gBaZyk

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wow.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that gianni guy is cringe. what if duke nukem said something wholesome that duke nukem would never say x1000000. fail bait for fail idiots.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I should play Control one of these days. I started it years ago and liked what I saw, then Yakuza sidetracked me

im like 3 hours in. its so fuckin cool but what the hell are Destiny style Generative Loot Missions doing in this game lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

ArfJason posted:

im like 3 hours in. its so fuckin cool but what the hell are Destiny style Generative Loot Missions doing in this game lol

They're so dumb lol I think I did one and thdn never touched them again

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
trigger warning: in Control the character wishing to SPOILER must REMOVED FOR OFFENSIVE CONTENT to their SPOILER in order to SPOILER

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Very easy to ignore and go back to hucking concrete at idiots while some Finn babbles at you

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they do do that

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

wish i could just shoot him in the dick to stop him from talking to me on the radio.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

you playing with controller or kbm? I have a hard time choosing when it's 3rd person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

So long, Gay Harker

It's true, he's pretty gay