Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

also, hmm...grizzled killer... hot, equally skilled wife.... adoptive daughter... tendency to get sidetracked with niche games...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Wouldn't mind a few rounds of cards. Gwent, specifically.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Sleng Teng posted:

It’s not the same nor as good as gwent but I’ve been similarly entranced by queen’s blood in ff7rebirth so far, absolutely one of the first things I’ve been rushing to do in a new area.

its ftw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
100 Dandelions jump out of a battlebus

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

v for some reason talking like geralt ftw lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wouldn't mind a few rounds of cards. Gwent, specifically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LChasT9ZWck

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

geralt would make a good english va for the yakuza dub (which is forbidden to use)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

In Skellige there's a merchant who tells you a gut wrenching story about how his son just died at sea on his first journey and now he'll not get buried and feast with his ancestors. Then you can ask him for a few rounds of cards, gwent specifically, and he just nods while frowning and near tears lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

"you can piss in the shower"

wtf? duke nukem would never say something this wholesome

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Fortaleza posted:

In Skellige there's a merchant who tells you a gut wrenching story about how his son just died at sea on his first journey and now he'll not get buried and feast with his ancestors. Then you can ask him for a few rounds of cards, gwent specifically, and he just nods while frowning and near tears lol

The universal Gwent nod is so funny. Why did they do that. It's not to save dialogue recording or anything because those NPCs are already fully voiced for everything else.

Lol yeah.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Geralt: Gwent?

NPC:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

also, hmm...grizzled killer... hot, equally skilled wife.... adoptive daughter... tendency to get sidetracked with niche games...

Lol

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

fun hater posted:

i see a ladder and i want to paint it gold

This rolling stones joke from 10 pages back deserves some love

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing

ahhhhhhhhhhh lmao

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

lobster shirt posted:

i like to read plot summaries of scary movies because i want to know what happens but dont want to get scared watching the movie. plot summaries: not scary.

There are a lot of horror films that are more fun than funny and basically use the genre to have gore and goop.

What are you into I could recommend some for you

Imo horror is for everyone and anyone who is weary of the genre, there’s movies for you. :)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

geralt just started a gwent match by saying "let's play" :thunk:

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Oh poo poo, come to think of it isn't Ciri also actually gay in the books?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Is there any info on if Dragon's Dogma 2 is good or not, I don't normally pre-order games anymore but it's tempting

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Is there any info on if Dragon's Dogma 2 is good or not, I don't normally pre-order games anymore but it's tempting

Jesus dude.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

I reckon if it releases and it's a good game then it's good. But if it releases and its bad then it's bad.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Jesus dude.

Gonna need a little more then that. I've avoided pretty much everything about it so I don't know how to interpret your disgust

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I reckon if it releases and it's a good game then it's good. But if it releases and its bad then it's bad.

Ok ty for your honesty

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Dragons Dogma 1 is 5 dollars all the time so I’ll just wait for 2 to be 5 dollars.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Gonna need a little more then that. I've avoided pretty much everything about it so I don't know how to interpret your disgust

It's like asking if Elden Ring is going to be good pre-release....

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's like asking if Elden Ring is going to be good pre-release....

Good, I really liked the first one. I just found out it was coming out soon so I started checking up on it and figured I'd ask the video game thread.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

More like Drag-on Dogshit 2.

Did you hear me, I said more li-

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
In series tradition DD2 will run at 25FPS on consoles but it’ll be great anyway

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Dragon's Ligma

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

hatty posted:

In series tradition DD2 will run at 25FPS on consoles but it’ll be great anyway

Oof, looks like I'll be getting it on pc then

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

It’s going to pwn your stinky little nards off bitch.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

drat I should play Thronebreaker at some point. Meve was cool in the books

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Heard Cait Sith say "Playtime is over" in combat and it made me lol. My brain is poisoned.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Heard Cait Sith say "Playtime is over" in combat and it made me lol. My brain is poisoned.

DID YOU KNOW: Cait Sith is Gaelic for “facetoucher cat”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ibram Gaunt posted:

oh no lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Remind me... is that the Cait Sith I saved by punching through those floorboards...?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Limit Level 1: Brick Toss

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol