Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Owl Inspector posted:

you’re still gonna have to be more specific lmao

these forums rule

Holy poo poo there is more than one???? It was Boba Pearl. lmao what is the other instance of this happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Holy poo poo there is more than one???? It was Boba Pearl. lmao what is the other instance of this happening?

some plague rats was also caught buying gross titles and blaming others for it lmao

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
these forums are amazing

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Man this just reminds me of the goon who kept making bad posts on the SA forums

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

yeah. that guy is an rear end in a top hat

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Jay Rust posted:

sorry im sorry im trying to remove this

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/MrMcFacepunch/status/1765482852894769445

lmao this rules

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That rules.

100% NPC Genocide speedruns coming up.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

HopperUK posted:

these forums are amazing
I know there's things like the Sagas threads that sorta compile these things in one place, but it would be great if the site had a more robust repository of stories like these for people to peruse. SAclopedia does not cut it, although the entry for TheDarkID is very good as of this post.

like, I would love a timeline regaling the Some Plague Rats saga or now this one, nicely edited down, because it is an absolutely insane, hilarious self-own.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Shut up go away gently caress off

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is that Dragon Age 2?

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
looks like black flag or rogue

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

Shut up go away gently caress off

please pay Cdre. Siques de Fore the proper respects

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's Black Flag

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Man Pacific Drive is actually super fun, I'm having a great time with this haunted station wagon and am really glad I let a small child talk me into getting it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/1765563880934195493?t=pRmHT2Dpk2J3a5I1MpwrIA&s=19

Ropekid is always here

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

New Talifornia Republic

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Would kill for a remake of New Vegas with next gen graphics.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Would kill for a remake of New Vegas with next gen graphics.

no game deserves a high quality remake with actual good gunplay more than new vegas

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Vermain posted:

no game deserves a high quality remake with actual good gunplay more than new vegas

New Vegas just has such an amazing narrative, side quests, and characters. Nothing like it until Baldur’s Gate 3. Rope Kid is one of the best writers.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I said come in! posted:

New Vegas just has such an amazing narrative, side quests, and characters. Nothing like it until Baldur’s Gate 3. Rope Kid is one of the best writers.

a lot of new vegas's writing credit actually goes to john gonzalez, who's most recently worked for guerilla on the horizon games, although chief hanlon and joshua graham are both excellent rope kid writing jobs

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
What is the flattest static open world landscape? Could they pull off a Fallout Illinois?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

still hoping and praying for someone to eventually do an open world canticle for leibowitz/wild horse woman RPG

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Khanstant posted:

What is the flattest static open world landscape? Could they pull off a Fallout Illinois?
houston

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Do you believe that Dune can bloom on the streaming site?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
DD2 and Helldivers not on PS4....

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

He's kind of right. I don't even care for Dune that much but if there's one thing Denis Villeneuve does exceptionally well, it's scale. Normally when big action happens in movies, the editors tend to cut rapidly which can sometimes enhance the scene but more often make it feel too rushed. There are gigantic ships, worms and explosions and thankfully you get to see that for more than split seconds so it's worth watching in the biggest format you can.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Khanstant posted:

Fallout Ohio

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Khanstant posted:

Nebraska.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
Hello I had no idea DarkId told GBS style stories about how he is a trained assassin I just assumed he was a Let's Play Superstar

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

one follows after the other

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Captain Invictus posted:

I know there's things like the Sagas threads that sorta compile these things in one place, but it would be great if the site had a more robust repository of stories like these for people to peruse. SAclopedia does not cut it, although the entry for TheDarkID is very good as of this post.

like, I would love a timeline regaling the Some Plague Rats saga or now this one, nicely edited down, because it is an absolutely insane, hilarious self-own.

Ha yeah you're right this is another great post by Captain Invictus, a really super cool poster who doesn't need an elaborate sock puppet to tell you just how rad and correct they are (also I heard they punched a rhino out and maybe suplexed a train)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Thanks Songbearer. You know, I just do my best to bring the forums the golden content these wonderful readers deserve. Now, me and my supermodel SO are gonna make sweet love in the back of our Lambo.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
oh poo poo oh gently caress ignore that last post IGNORE IT

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
The back of a Lambo is the engine bay

Unless you've got a Urus i guess..

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
It's a super duper CIA Lambo that doesn't use a conventional engine and the whole back end is like a mega mansion and it's always cloaked so you can't take photos of it so nyaaah (That is what I have been told)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Songbearer posted:

oh poo poo oh gently caress ignore that last post IGNORE IT

Always love when it's revealed long time posters have been maintaining a second profile for years and it comes back to bite em in the rear end.

Think it's happened 2-3 times in recent memory?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Infinitum posted:

Always love when it's revealed long time posters have been maintaining a second profile for years and it comes back to bite em in the rear end.

Think it's happened 2-3 times in recent memory?

I mean back in the day, say 2004, an account cost nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I can understand having an alt account, I suppose, though I can't *really* fathom why you'd bother. But the idea of having an alt account to reply to yourself and boost your perceived popularity is just so pathetic. Like how do you even start to type a response to yourself without thinking 'wait what the gently caress am I doing' and choosing not to?