Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

omg matt hardys contract expires next month 🙏 do the right thing tone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i don't think about Buddy at all

Just like Don in that scene with Ginsberg, this is pure 🧢

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

yea ok posted:

Renew for big money and put the tag belts on him and Jeff?

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Just had a look at the roster and lmao I forgot Page Vanzant is apparently still signed??

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

i am ready for AEW to let the Hardy's go. What more can you do with them? They just feel like dead weight.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jeff has had great matches. it's not his fault that he got assaulted by a racist

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Jeff can join Cash and Darby in a faction of people who should never be allowed to drive

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

1glitch0 posted:

Just saw that the Bucks are making a "huge announcement" tonight. It is a great idea or terrible idea for the Bucks to gift themselves the tag titles in lieu of a tournament like when HHH was handed the world heavyweight title?

It would be a great idea for them to announce that they are going to award themselves the tag team titles then close the segment by having Tony Schavanie announce that Tony Kahn is over ruling this and holding a tournament.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

jeff has had great matches.

Yeah in 2008

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

jeff has had great matches. it's not his fault that he got assaulted by a racist

I also hate the police but I think they handled the last DUI fine.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

everyone in here trying their worst material. keep it up!!!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Thanks for leading by example buddy!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

GenghisTron posted:

Just had a look at the roster and lmao I forgot Page Vanzant is apparently still signed??

She last appeared for AEW at Double or Nothing 2022, in her one and only match.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Astro7x posted:

She last appeared for AEW at Double or Nothing 2022, in her one and only match.

She wrestled for AEW as many times as Jade has wrestled for WWE.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
15 minute opening promo where everybody conspicuously comes out in their ring gear leading into an impromptu tag team match with "can they coexist" sprinkled on top.

😟

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

you got a problem with pro wrestling staples?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jungle Boy, Mjeff and QOP

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I was wondering they didn't have Okada job out on his way out and hell I think they're gonna do Okada/Tsuji for Forbidden Door 3 with heel Okada

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok made an amazing picture

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

New Geese Howard team in KOF looks amazing

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Shard posted:

yea ok made an amazing picture

i stole it from a discord

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I made the picture

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

i stole it from a discord

YEA OK MADE THIS AMAZING PICTURE

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

forgot why i was mad at this company

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it exists

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Audio problems made me cuss twice tonight

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Audio problems made me cuss twice tonight

Could you imagine if that happened for the coin drop lamo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Skill issue

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Alright, just cancel all plans with Kingdom, Cole, and Wardlow. We can keep Roddy, but everything else is trash compared to what we have with everything else in this roster.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

On The Internet posted:

Alright, just cancel all plans with Kingdom, Cole, and Wardlow. We can keep Roddy, but everything else is trash compared to what we have with everything else in this roster.

this roster is unfuckingreal

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I like Swerve and would really like it if he could stop stumbling over his words every time he cuts a promo.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

On The Internet posted:

NJPW > NXT

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

MJeff posted:

15 minute opening promo where everybody conspicuously comes out in their ring gear leading into an impromptu tag team match with "can they coexist" sprinkled on top.

😟

least it didn't last as long as the Adam Cole/MJF pairup

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

I like Swerve and would really like it if he could stop stumbling over his words every time he cuts a promo.

its ok he can do his evil mastermind villain laugh to get himself back on track

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

if everyone was perfect they'd be boring. It's like Suzuki said, the flaws in someone can help them standout and seem special.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

boring show, edge vs Christian 3 get mew ideas, mid, another tournament get new ideas, slept through it, wastinf okada with the bucks, bately kept my attention, i don't understand why daniel Bryan came out after, quite pedestrian over all.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Shard posted:

if everyone was perfect they'd be boring. It's like Suzuki said, the flaws in someone can help them standout and seem special.

Yeah agreed. He sounds like a real person. Being super polished and rehearsed is how you get LA Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Suplex Liberace posted:

boring show, edge vs Christian 3 get mew ideas, mid, another tournament get new ideas, slept through it, wastinf okada with the bucks, bately kept my attention, i don't understand why daniel Bryan came out after, quite pedestrian over all.