Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pharaoh... 777?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

cancer riddling my body, as I take my final breath I give someone grey text calling them a bitch.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Dongicus posted:

something really gay is happening. well bye

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Dongicus posted:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Leave posted:

Didn't an administrator say that an alt check revealed the Nohman alt and one other? I'm pretty sure we found the other

Nope, it's not a current poster, like they haven't posted for years and only had a handful of posts at all iirc.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dongicus posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

bladededge
Sep 17, 2017

im sorry every one. the throne of heroes ran out of new heroic spirits so the grail had to summon existing ones in swimsuits instead

TheRaggedQueen posted:

Well, TDI's discord server is either gone or I got kicked out of it. I'll wholly cop to buying the stuff about his daughter and all that. The military poo poo always seemed a little sketch, but I kinda just...ignored it. Guess it doesn't really matter either way considering I got played. No use in denying it, but at least it's over.

The end.

No moral.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Dongicus posted:

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
ngl having a popular old content creator burn out in a flame of stupid but ultimately pretty funny lies is a nice change of pace from having a popular old content creator burn out in a flame of sexpest accusations or whatever other heinous poo poo

it tdi showed up with a ukulele apology i'd call it fair

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dongicus posted:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

ngl having a popular old content creator burn out in a flame of stupid but ultimately pretty funny lies is a nice change of pace from having a popular old content creator burn out in a flame of sexpest accusations or whatever other heinous poo poo

it tdi showed up with a ukulele apology i'd call it fair

hell no

#JusticeForScreechy

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
playing Dragons Dogma for the first time, it keeps launching in offline mode. are the pawn servers down or something?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

pentyne posted:

playing Dragons Dogma for the first time, it keeps launching in offline mode. are the pawn servers down or something?

if youre trying to find a pawn - look in the mirror

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mordiceius posted:

if youre trying to find a pawn - look in the mirror

is the mirror online or offline

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Dongicus posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

someone give me Nuclear Throne tips. thnx

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
lol at the weepy demands to leave the discord server alone for fear of trolling and harrassment that ended in the plug being pulled on it unceremoniously

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
i dont think you guys should be interacting with each other if the end result is a cult of personality revolving around the dumbest lies ever told

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Dangit I missed the last moments of the server because I stood up to make dinner. I never get to see the fun parts.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
probably just talking about soup until the bitter end

i hope someone gave cock their shotgun back before they pulled the plug :ohdear:

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Craven poo poo tbh lol

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

extremely normal dying wish that the discord that my fans formed a community in gets erased from orbit with an ion cannon

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing
bury me with my nitro emotes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What the hell is going on.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dongicus posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

probably just talking about soup until the bitter end

i hope someone gave cock their shotgun back before they pulled the plug :ohdear:

had some tom kha gai the other night which was very nice but had way too much coconut milk

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
How many russian nazis did cock's shotgun destroy?

bladededge
Sep 17, 2017

im sorry every one. the throne of heroes ran out of new heroic spirits so the grail had to summon existing ones in swimsuits instead

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Been playing Pitfall The Mayan Adventure, Sega CD version. It's a really pretty game with great sound design, I think it didn't get appreciated enough back in the day. You know the animation studio that did Fern Gully did the graphics, too? Like how actual Disney artists did animation for the Lion King game. Except the Lion King was less a game than Louis Castle declaring his hatred of all children.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

bladededge posted:

Been playing Pitfall The Mayan Adventure, Sega CD version. It's a really pretty game with great sound design, I think it didn't get appreciated enough back in the day. You know the animation studio that did Fern Gully did the graphics, too? Like how actual Disney artists did animation for the Lion King game. Except the Lion King was less a game than Louis Castle declaring his hatred of all children.

that game kicks rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

sephiroth was created by injecting jenova cells into the fetus of an unborn baby, the baby was hojos, hojo cucked vincent

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sephiroth was created by injecting jenova cells into the fetus of an unborn baby, the baby was hojos, hojo cucked vincent

Classic The Dark Id LP thread

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and vincent valentine's father was named GRIMOIRE valentine - something i learned from a lets play run by........ the dark id

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mordiceius posted:

and vincent valentine's father was named GRIMOIRE valentine - something i learned from a lets play run by........ the dark id

dirge of cerberus owns lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

symbolic posted:

someone give me Nuclear Throne tips. thnx

Can't because I'm rear end at it. Sorry.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

if you choose triss instead of yennefer you are a bitch with bad taste

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Leal
Oct 2, 2009