Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

What's with these right wing cartoons always drawing Trump much thinner and healthier looking than he really is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRZRRlA4sw

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lots of women are wearing white

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Yall killed like 5-6 people JUST on jan 6th.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

limp_cheese posted:

It's always shocking to hear that poo poo. I remember being shocked at my grandmother saying all kinds of anti-Asian bigotry, and when I asked her why she was saying that about American citizens her reply was "They are not actual Americans because once a Chinese, always a Chinese!"

I told her what the gently caress and that is Incredibly bigoted, and she told me its not because it's true.

I hope she is enjoying burning in hell.

My jewish, straight democratic ticket voting elderly mom has open racism towards Mexican people. Specific wording was "those people" as a group she doesn't support. I don't think she has a problem with Latino or African American but it was shocking to me.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

I don't care whose side they're on, that looks really creepy.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

TulliusCicero posted:

Her dad has millions of dollars from construction so her family basically owns her district

She's never been told no ever

She's like Ultra Instinct Karen

KAAA MAYYY HAAA MAY I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGERRRRRR

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Greene is so deep into the "wrestling is real" chud delusion that its a surprise she doesn't carry around a metal folding chair.

A walking talking broke brained conspiracy homunculus.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:trumppop:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

I don't care whose side they're on, that looks really creepy.

It's Democratic women symbolizing women's rights

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol like a clown

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Padical posted:

What's with these right wing cartoons always drawing Trump much thinner and healthier looking than he really is?

Im surprised it hasn't reached Allah levels where its a grievious insult to make an image of him.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

That dude looks like a loving moron.

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

rotinaj posted:

I cannot believe that even our lovely grifter lawyers have sunk so low as to not even be on the level of Lionel hutz

"Do you even grift bro?"

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

kazil posted:

Woman killed by an immigrant that the right are going to use to hammer Biden with

The same Republicans that came up with border Bill and decided to not approve it? That's going to work out so well for them.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"patriotic bowtie"

Can we please, PLEASE stop loving pretending that anything that has that gaudy flag on it is "patriotic" and thus untouchable? I'm sorry but you aren't goddamn patriotic just because you bought a $2.99 bowtie from Amazon, rear end in a top hat.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Fishmasher posted:

just saw a guy call everyone in the world who dislikes donald for any reason a "kool-aid drinker".

i swear people in these circles just hear insults and think "these words made me mad, so it will make someone else mad too! that's going in what's left of the ol' memory banks for next time."

Sports analyst Mina Kimes recently described Aaron Rodgers’s anti-vaccine schtick as, “Groupthink disguised as independent thought,” and that phrase has been going through my mind a lot lately.

When a chud calls non-chuds “kool-aid drinkers,” ask them what they mean. I bet they can neither explain the reference (Jonestown), nor what they mean by it (people going along with something wrong because everyone else is doing it).

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

kazil posted:

Is that a reference to something?

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

fondue posted:

The same Republicans that came up with border Bill and decided to not approve it? That's going to work out so well for them.

Border Bill doesn't need anyone's approval, he's fuckin border Bill, bitch

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

loving Moron posted:

That dude looks like a loving moron.

Evergreen for Trumpers

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

That's a grown man...wtf

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Breakin Flag Law

*burps

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Biden leaving the house

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

That's the outfit I would wear if I was cos-playing a chud on Halloween.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

fondue posted:

Is that a reference to something?

The Women’s Suffrage Movement.

E: just remembered, it’s Women’s History Month, too

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

nobodygetshurt posted:

LMAO 'turn back to india'

Dehumanize yourself and turn back to India

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1765918072685101213

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They gave hit a fat hit of happy pills before this one

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

wasnt he the guy shouting at the chuds breaking into the door that they shouldnt do it, then helped back the voter bullshit anyway.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Truth Social is broken as gently caress right now lol

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I would love it if they got Joe hopped up on trucker crank and sent him out to pick fights with chuds, that might actually make this all worthwhile.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Sedgr posted:

Greene is so deep into the "wrestling is real" chud delusion that its a surprise she doesn't carry around a metal folding chair.

A walking talking broke brained conspiracy homunculus.

I'd enjoy politics more if more politicians got Stunnered, RKOed, or got put into a Sharpshooter for a filibuster.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

They gave hit a fat hit of happy pills before this one

Joe Biden on steroids after COVID was the best Joe Biden.

GIVE THE PRESIDENT STEROIDS!!! :byodood:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

Truth Social is broken as gently caress right now lol

What’s happening?

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

What’s happening?

trump died

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Sorry if this was already posted but I got a lol out of this, Trump’s doctor was recently demoted

“The Navy demoted the two-term congressman from a retired admiral to captain, which carries serious financial implications and a social stigma among military circles, after the Pentagon inspector general faulted him for creating a hostile work environment and drinking and taking drugs while on duty as the president's doctor, reported the Washington Post.”

Link: https://www.rawstory.com/admiral-ro...r.7.2024_5.33pm

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

jet sanchEz posted:

Sorry if this was already posted but I got a lol out of this, Trump’s doctor was recently demoted

“The Navy demoted the two-term congressman from a retired admiral to captain, which carries serious financial implications and a social stigma among military circles, after the Pentagon inspector general faulted him for creating a hostile work environment and drinking and taking drugs while on duty as the president's doctor, reported the Washington Post.”

Link: https://www.rawstory.com/admiral-ro...r.7.2024_5.33pm

I figured 215 would've been grounds as well.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

I would love to see Biden pull the fake handshake into smoothing your hair on MTG. She would probably lose her poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Is Clarence Thomas on a vacation with Harlan Crow?