Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pylons posted:

Punk didn't want to go back until he realized some important people in the company don't actually worship the ground he walks on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
It's nice that we hell posters band together to yell at the bad faith dorks, gently caress on outta here 1glitch0

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I miss Punk I’m so sad he’s gone. Don’t care that you guys don’t, not my problem.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Awwww 🥺🥺

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

NienNunb posted:

I miss Punk I’m so sad he’s gone. Don’t care that you guys don’t, not my problem.

Nor is your misery my problem 😈

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

apophenium posted:

Nor is your misery my problem 😈

It’s about to be 👿

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010

RBX posted:

Punk didn't want to go back until he saw the chaos behind the scenes and how it's ran.

With Mercedes its different cuz she's not threatening any top guys spots/egos and they SEEM to have learned a bit from the Punk ordeal.

Punk wanted to go back in 2019 but Vince wouldn't take him even if Fox paid his salary. He took the Fox job to try to worm his way in but Vince didn't budge and the Fox show got canned so he took the AEW payday.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

and he said regal was the 🐍…

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

He's home bro be happy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

R*g*l

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I can relate friend, I’m sad Mercedes Moné is gone from AEW. :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

you can go watch him on his other show...well once he gets back from his injury

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

He's home bro be happy

I’m happy for him but sad for me as someone who doesn’t watch that slop and won’t get to see my boy again anytime soon.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you might be thinking the fuel for another cm punk situation just isn't there for mercedes. after all she does not have the power or the money or the biggest star in the company thing going on. she didn't fool tony khan into getting those things by claiming to hate wwe and wanting to bury them together. but it's possible she fooled tony into more than you realize. maybe she and elizabeth sparkman (forfgot her name. new writer) are tapped to run the womens' division together for the next couple years. yet sasha is already beating tony's rear end and shrugging her shoulders about it matter of factly in public interviews before even debuting. that division is extremely precious to tony. he loves womens wrestling more than anything and it shows. his "big business" could be completely hosed.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Go see Dune 2 at your local R*g*l Cinema.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

2+2=4 it's so loving obvious.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i was only an aew fan for the stinger now that he’s gone it’s time to turn heel on tiny’s toy show once again

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

2+2=4 it's so loving obvious.

It just makes SENSE

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i was only an aew fan for the stinger now that he’s gone it’s time to turn heel on tiny’s toy show once again

Imagine what Sting will think of you once he finds out...

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Now that Sting is gone, I'm getting really into The Police.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

NienNunb posted:

It’s about to be 👿

Get his rear end

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

Now that Sting is gone, I'm getting really into The Police.

I saw them in concert w/ Elvis Costello when I was 15 and a middle aged lady on the shuttle bus from the parking lot to the stadium spilled a large, very sugary, very boozy drink right on top of my head.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

punk actively mocked the idea of going to work for WWE on tv in AEW!

"Why would I go back to the place that made me sick"

Where are you running Punk? The disease is inside you.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

NienNunb posted:

I saw them in concert w/ Elvis Costello when I was 15 and a middle aged lady on the shuttle bus from the parking lot to the stadium spilled a large, very sugary, very boozy drink right on top of my head.

owned

ChrisBTY posted:

woa

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

Seeing that Keven Kelly is out of AEW who should fill the prestigious spot of yelling "That's my purse!" everytime someone gets hit in the nads during an episode of Collision?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

nexas posted:

Seeing that Keven Kelly is out of AEW who should fill the prestigious spot of yelling "That's my purse!" everytime someone gets hit in the nads during an episode of Collision?

I'll do it, they don't even have to pay me

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sasha said she's going back to the fed because with the way their fans treat Swerve for the things he's said about never going back she probably knows some of them would try to actually kill her if she said WWE wasn't a big deal and she doesn't need them. She said all that poo poo with the same tone as "aww baby I'd never leave you" while you're talking to the lawyer about the divorce papers.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Mar 8, 2024

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

cody rhodes vs anthony ogogo 2

hangman adam page new gear debut

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Sasha said she's going back to the fed because with the way their fans treat Swerve for the things he's said about never going back she probably knows some of them would try to actually kill her if she said WWE wasn't a big deal and she doesn't need them. She said all that poo poo with the same tone as "aww baby I'd never leave you" while you're talking to the lawyer about the divorce papers.

Sasha is going back to the fed eventually because otherwise she’s never going to main event a PPV

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

panko posted:

cody rhodes vs anthony ogogo 2

hangman adam page new gear debut

Tony Khan meeting Ricky Starks in catering

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Shard posted:

gently caress it I'll toxx.

:toxx: Sasha Banks won't get fired with cause from AEW. If she does, I'll only ever post positively about CM Punk :toxx:

Well poo poo that's an easy toxx. I'll toxx for that. Sasha will not get fired for cause from AEW. The permutations of how Mercedes will not live up to expectations and it will all fall apart are much more vast.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sasha is going back to the fed eventually because otherwise she’s never going to main event a PPV

You gotta stop coming back for more punishment, they’re gonna kill you in here one of these days

Duke Pukem posted:

Lmfao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

You gotta stop coming back for more punishment, they’re gonna kill you in here one of these days

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Duke Pukem posted:

lmao

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I doubt Mercedes gets fired or anything. The smart thing for her to do is to have signed a shorter contract though, like a year or two, so then she can see if either company will pay more and if not just re-sign if she's happy or leave if she's not

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Mercedes will not be fired from AEW. Because you can't be fired if you quit.

Also if you don't show up day one because you quit before you started and went back to WWE that's the biggest brain move of them all.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

if he was actually gone I'd probably try the shows he was on again

not gonna get my hopes up though

oh poo poo he's actually gone now isn't he lol

might have to watch again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i hope ogogo flips so we can call him *g*g*