Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Zero One posted:

From the latest JRI:

I also have concerns about the size of my "Raptor" when I pull up next to another guy.

Are straight men ok? That has really strong "teenage locker room body dysmorphia" vibes and presumably came out of the mouth of an adult who felt comfortable enough to vocalize it in a public space

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Zero One posted:

From the latest JRI:

I also have concerns about the size of my "Raptor" when I pull up next to another guy.

I'm the pay meth.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

The Door Frame posted:

Are straight men ok?

Absolutely not lmao

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

wesleywillis posted:

I'm the pay meth.

I know it's boring but I just realized that "Pay Meth" is just a truncation of "Payment Method."

Even so, I'd like to imagine that someone got paid in meth to fix Mini-Raptor's micro-dick.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

as a thirtysomething straight man my entire life has been like Memento except instead of losing his memory every 15-20min its me realizing i've been an idiot and a moron my whole life every 3-5 years, making changes, working on myself, and then suddenly another layer peels back and the cycle repeats

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Cactus Ghost posted:

as a thirtysomething straight man my entire life has been like Memento except instead of losing his memory every 15-20min its me realizing i've been an idiot and a moron my whole life every 3-5 years, making changes, working on myself, and then suddenly another layer peels back and the cycle repeats

Same and yet I've never once complained about my vehicle being shorter than someone else's of the same model lmao. I guess that's my "over 6ft" privilege?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i mean, i sympathize with the general insecurity if not with the "my boomer rear end luxury truck might not be tall enough" specifics

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
"My new car doesn't seem the same as the other ones of the same model I've seen" isn't that weird to say to your mechanic, but it's also not as funny to think about as this guy driving around glaring out the window at the taller trucks

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Maybe he's just short and needs to sit on a couple of phone books

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I wonder if he's got hundreds of pounds of off-road bumpers etc compressing his suspension

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

*screams*

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Safety Dance posted:

I wonder if he's got hundreds of pounds of off-road bumpers etc compressing his suspension

I was going to guess he's got hundreds of pounds of on-board Whoppers compressing his suspension, tbh.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Either that or all the ones he sees around town are already on stilts.

Saukkis
May 16, 2003

Unless I'm on the inside curve pointing straight at oncoming traffic the high beams stay on and I laugh at your puny protest flashes.
I am Most Important Man. Most Important Man in the World.

Safety Dance posted:

off-road bumpersgirth

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Dude took out a mortgage for a truck to make his penis feel bigger and he still felt inadequate :smith:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Many such cases.

ET_375
Nov 20, 2013

"I couldn't make it into work because my car door froze. Yes, I know it's summer, you see the computer in the handle crashed and"

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

The Door Frame posted:

Are straight men ok?

Too many western men have fallen foul of marketing in various manners. The "I don't have a hot trophy wife but deserve one despite offering nothing, it's society's fault those whores don't want me. I need a gun because everyone is out to kill me and I can be the hero who saves the day. I need a big off road vehicle despite only driving to work and between stores and drive thrus because everyone else has one and I can't be seen to be weak. I need to spend money on conspicuous consumption because otherwise people will think I'm broke as opposed to up to my eyeballs in debt. I can't wash my rear end specifically because touching my bootyhole is gay and them queers are ruining America..."

Straight men for the most part are absolutely not OK.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the dude driving a kei truck is probably ok tho

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
Kei trucks are adorable and I love them.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Cactus Ghost posted:

Definitely someone secure in their self.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Dude took out a mortgage for a truck to make his penis feel bigger and he still felt inadequate :smith:

america.txt

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Love my Acty

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Cactus Ghost posted:

Maybe a little too ok with the prospect of death by fender bender, but ok nonetheless

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

*Jumping Peppers!* *Enjoy the Sauce!*

TuxedoOrca posted:

Kei trucks are adorable and I love them.

Do they have electric versions?

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I'm genuinely surprised nobody has figured out a way to just surgically make penises bigger. Whoever does is going to be a billionaire.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

I'm genuinely surprised nobody has figured out a way to just surgically make penises bigger. Whoever does is going to be a billionaire.

Here's a feel good story for you

https://torontosun.com/news/world/billionaire-dies-during-paris-penis-enlargement-op

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

Well worth a read

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2023/07/03/the-perils-and-promises-of-penis-enlargement-surgery

(it's a loving nightmare)

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

however a billionaire died getting it done, so, many sides

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024

Fatrick posted:

Do they have electric versions?

Not sure if there are electric Kei trucks, but I have seen small electric trucks. So it's possible.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Midjack posted:

Either that or all the ones he sees around town are already on stilts.
It's this

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

truly the aztec was decades too early

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Needs a tent to cover the front.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

My Pinto goes 300 hectares on a single tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIN-wlvJUQ8

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

:yeshaha:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Wistful of Dollars posted:

truly the aztec was decades too early

the aztek is the greatest example of automotive design ever built. it will never be surpassed

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

The Door Frame posted:

My Pinto goes 300 hectares on a single tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIN-wlvJUQ8

i only run my car on 23yo Family Reserve Pappy van Winkle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

There was another billionaire down the other day, Mitch McConnell's sister in law somehow reversed her tesla into a lake on her own middle of nowhere property and slowly drowned. It was a party so I'm assuming wasted.

quote:

Chao invited several of her girlfriends from Harvard Business School to spend the weekend on a gorgeous, sprawling 900-acre private property in Texas’ Hill Country, that included horse stables, a swimming pool and a 10-bedroom guesthouse, the Journal reported.

After eating dinner together and celebrating the Chinese New Year on Friday night, Chao left the guesthouse around 11:30 p.m. to head back to the main house, where her son was sleeping. It was cold out, so she decided to take her Tesla Model X SUV for the four-minute drive rather than walk.

But within minutes, she called one of her friends in a panic.

While making a K-turn, she put the car in reverse instead of drive, she told them.

While going backwards, the car went over an embankment and into a pond — and was sinking fast.

Her friends immediately ran to help and one woman jumped in the pond, the Journal reported.

The property’s ranch manager and his wife came outside after hearing the commotion and somebody called 911.

Chao died on a sprawling 900-acre private property in Texas’ Hill Country, that included horse stables, a swimming pool and a 10-bedroom guesthouse.
Chao died on a sprawling 900-acre private property in Texas’ Hill Country, that included horse stables, a swimming pool and a 10-bedroom guesthouse. Google Maps

Blanco County emergency units finally arrived at 12:28 a.m. — a full 24 minutes after they received the call, according to an incident report obtained by the paper.

Due to the rugged terrain, a number of responders got out of their cars and walked to the scene.

One responder described the Tesla as completely submerged.

Sheriff’s deputies even stood on top of it during the rescue efforts, trying to bust open a window.

According to the incident report, a dive team was needed but none were available.

A tow truck arrived to pull the car out of the pond but it didn’t have a cable long enough to reach the vehicle, which was much farther out in the pond than responders had anticipated.

A longer cable was finally retrieved.

At least one tow truck driver, however, said he was afraid of being electrocuted by the electric vehicle, a person at the scene told the paper.

A two-man rescue crew eventually pulled Chao from the car around 12:56 a.m., police said.

Hundreds of gallons of water gushed out from the car when the doors were open.

Chao was unresponsive, and EMS responders attempted to resuscitate her for 43 minutes to no avail, police said.

Details about the billionaire’s death had been scant.

The Blanco County Sheriff’s Office last week called it “an unfortunate accident,” but said they were still conducting a criminal investigation.

“Although the preliminary investigation indicated this was an unfortunate accident, the Sheriff’s Office is still investigating this accident as a criminal matter until they have sufficient evidence to rule out criminal activity,” the Blanco County Sheriff’s Office wrote in a Thursday letter to state Attorney General Ken Paxton.

“This incident was not a typical accident,” the agency added.

The ranch where Chao died is owned by a corporation connected to her husband, Jim Breyer — a venture capitalist and part-owner of the Boston Celtics with an estimated net worth of $2.9 billion

Chao’s sister Elaine Chao is married to McConnell and served as Secretary of Labor under President George W. Bush and Secretary of Transportation in President Donald Trump’s administration.