Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I mean, HHH won 'Best Booker' for the year that a red hot Sami Zayn got cooled off in the tag division and Cody lost to Roman at Wrestlemania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Patiently awaiting the “thanks sir for the response, no offense meant big respect love your work!” reply

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

unsurprising the people who think WWE is Cinema can only compare it to movies meant for children

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

What happened to MCU after they finished the Thanos story?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

The only time I can recall Kevin attempting to provide background on a guy was talking about how Kaun’s finisher was named after a mountain in Cameroon in an awkward way and trailing off mid-thought.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

Kinda went all unfocused before building towards Kang the Conqueror as the new big bad before Jonathan Majors got outed as an abusive fuckman.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gonzo McFee posted:

wwe is going woke??

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

edogawa rando posted:

Kinda went all unfocused before building towards Kang the Conqueror as the new big bad before Jonathan Majors got outed as an abusive fuckman.

its like wwe... it rhymes

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
disney is hemorrhaging money no one is watching the MCU movies they're all getting bad reviews

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
After Endgame, Marvel lost a bunch of their top babyfaces, and their top heel. They needed to start building new top guys, but instead of giving any one guy a focused push, they kept pushing one guy for a bit, then another, then another, so the fans didn't know who to care about and nobody got over. The territory is bleeding cash and the ratings are tanking.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they cant recast kang because majors signed a contract giving him exclusive rights to play all versions of the character that appear in the MCU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

meanwhile, james gunn keeps signing new toys to his superhero vanity project instead of using the roles he already cast. another case of WBD letting the marks run the asylum

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I like how often you can click on the bios of these dudes and find out that they were trying to be a YouTuber reviewing nerd culture and got a tiny amount of views and gave up

This one tickles me especially hard, check it out

I don’t think I have ever seen a video with five views

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

you mean after the billionaire named Tony wins?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

I like how often you can click on the bios of these dudes and find out that they were trying to be a YouTuber reviewing nerd culture and got a tiny amount of views and gave up

This one tickles me especially hard, check it out

I don’t think I have ever seen a video with five views

now-bygone anti-aew grifter GirlOnCinema was one of these, i remember randomly being recommended one of her videos by youtube and when i looked at her channel it was a lot of movie reviews with maybe a couple hundred views each and then when she started making wrestling videos the first one or two were evenhanded about aew and then her first overtly negative one about it had thousands more views lol

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

disney is hemorrhaging money no one is watching the MCU movies they're all getting bad reviews

there was a movie with not one not two but three ladies as leads so it was a triple woke movie and therefore disney is now closed sorry to say

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Alaois posted:

now-bygone anti-aew grifter GirlOnCinema was one of these, i remember randomly being recommended one of her videos by youtube and when i looked at her channel it was a lot of movie reviews with maybe a couple hundred views each and then when she started making wrestling videos the first one or two were evenhanded about aew and then her first overtly negative one about it had thousands more views lol

The Algorithm has decided

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Alaois posted:

shes back doing depressing video content https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Z2VX9u7Isjk

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Will understands Julian NXT is the Strategic Leader of the WWE Universe and makes sure to educate him.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Alaois posted:

youtube has spoken AEW is bad

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

SRS just tweeted against Roman, buckle up because this is a mine:
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1766297550703739209?t=CbyHuil-NaU5xWOLtC7ktQ&s=19

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

She tried to pivot out of her anti-AEW stuff into an Onlyfans career and given that she's back on wrestling content I'm assuming it didn't work out too well.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the wwe universe is circling the wagons

quote:

I dunno, I have gay friends, trans friends and family. This isn’t offensive. He didn’t say anything about any sexuality or gender. He’s a heel, they do bad things sometimes.

i have black friends and

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

WWE fans on Twitter outing themselves by saying it was the best line Roman's ever said, asking if you're offended, and talking an awful lot about soy

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Gonzo McFee posted:

I have it on good authority from even handed and level headed Twitter user feministstomper1488 that they replaced all the men with minority women and started making plots about super heros being crazy cat ladies but that's a good thing and all the men are emasculated and nobody wants to watch woke trash so they all went to see morbeus instead because Jared Leto runs some alt right cult or something and Elon Musk is going to buy Disney and bring Chris Evans pbuh back to life and have him team up with Gina Carano to go through the multiverse finding every captain Marvel and making them go back to the kitchen where they belong

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The Taxman posted:

WWE fans on Twitter outing themselves by saying it was the best line Roman's ever said, asking if you're offended, and talking an awful lot about soy

Not a surprise. There are a bunch claiming "WWE SO BACK" and "ROMAN AND ROCK BRINGING BACK ATTITUDE ERA"

:barf:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i cant believe WarhammerDave would make a fool of himself like that :cripes:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
https://x.com/unpaid__critic/status/1766470499771810103?s=46&t=ZOgtjsgQ2j9jWfsJ7rwNNA

It’s actually awesome that I went to a two hour wrestling show and saw 30 minutes of wrestling.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The_Rob posted:

https://x.com/unpaid__critic/status/1766470499771810103?s=46&t=ZOgtjsgQ2j9jWfsJ7rwNNA

It’s actually awesome that I went to a two hour wrestling show and saw 30 minutes of wrestling.

Apparently! They got millions of people watching and all of them love this poo poo.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

having "unpaid" in your handle is a hysterical self-own

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

The_Rob posted:

Their current fan base just wants to do the audience interaction portion of the entrances. If they ever discover Rocky Horror Picture Show then WWE is doomed.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

The_Rob posted:

People can like what they like but don't be offended when I call you a weirdo because you said you were going to watch hockey and I found out later that meant you watched The Mighty Ducks.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Their current fan base just wants to do the audience interaction portion of the entrances. If they ever discover Rocky Horror Picture Show then WWE is doomed.

(chuckles) it seems that WWE is the rocky horror picture show already

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Mar 9, 2024

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(chuckles) it seems that WWE is the rock horror picture show already

lol

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Seth should stop half-assing and go full Tim Curry.

(he really shouldn't)

Kennel fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Mar 9, 2024

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Most Power Alex posted:

People can like what they like but don't be offended when I call you a weirdo because you said you were going to watch hockey and I found out later that meant you watched The Mighty Ducks.

It’s that marvel poo poo again. Where it’s not enough that marvel movies have been the most successful movies for the last decade and get good reviews and are all you see in culture, but Martin Scorsese has to say they’re good and you have to respect us for liking these movies and also call them art. WWE fans want everyone to respect WWE even though they’re already the biggest and most successful company.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CopywrightMMXI posted:

ohhhhh
ohhh
ohh
ohhhhhhh

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

The_Rob posted:

It’s that marvel poo poo again. Where it’s not enough that marvel movies have been the most successful movies for the last decade and get good reviews and are all you see in culture, but Martin Scorsese has to say they’re good and you have to respect us for liking these movies and also call them art. WWE fans want everyone to respect WWE even though they’re already the biggest and most successful company.

acknowledge them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

The_Rob posted:

It's so dumb

It's like something I heard 20 years ago: McDonald's sells the most cheeseburgers worldwide but very few people would agree that they have the best cheeseburgers

WWE is the McDonald's of wrestling