Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Crazy how all kinds of food from all kinds of countries is around the world now compared to a hundred years ago, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

going to ride my fake bike and then have a fake beer

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

going to ride my fake bike and then have a fake beer

It's like a Philip K Dick book

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Crazy how all kinds of food from all kinds of countries is around the world now compared to a hundred years ago, probably

How about 500 years ago, before the Columbian exchange. No tomatoes or potatoes in Europe. No chili peppers in Thailand. Etc.

At some point not long ago ALL you ate was local and probably the same 3 things day in, day out. Maybe something special for a religious holiday.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Drank a Rothaus Pilsner with dinner. A delicious crispy cold one but not really feeling booze tonight so gonna keep it at one.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

redshirt posted:

How about 500 years ago, before the Columbian exchange. No tomatoes or potatoes in Europe. No chili peppers in Thailand. Etc.

At some point not long ago ALL you ate was local and probably the same 3 things day in, day out. Maybe something special for a religious holiday.

where's rear end from?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ChubbyChecker posted:

where's rear end from?

Peru

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the wedding ceremony had dozens of video game references :dings: time to get wasted

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Been an almost perfect Friday, got a nice pay bump at work and a sweet bonus, and when my husband gets home we're going out to a celebratory dinner!

...as soon as he gets my spare car key from inside our home cause I just locked all my keys in my trunk and he's 30 minutes away. At least it's pleasant outside so I got that going for me

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

Happy Friday to all ye bitches

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Gatts posted:

You haven’t had good falafel. When good and with the right mixtures it is a supreme food and a great drunk Friday night food. I actually had a delicious one in Osaka last year and there’s a great one but 45 minutes from me.

i have. we have one of the largest syrian, lebanese, and egyptian communities in NA. we have so many levantine restaurants here. falafel is just meh. it's fine. i eat it sometimes. it's just nothing to go crazy over

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the wedding ceremony had dozens of video game references :dings: time to get wasted

lol hell yeah

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bucksmash posted:

Been an almost perfect Friday, got a nice pay bump at work and a sweet bonus, and when my husband gets home we're going out to a celebratory dinner!

...as soon as he gets my spare car key from inside our home cause I just locked all my keys in my trunk and he's 30 minutes away. At least it's pleasant outside so I got that going for me

See Jupiter?

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I believe the infant stage is referred to as a smuggle or a smugget

wrap 'em in a blanket and call them Snugworth

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

deep dish peat moss posted:

It was fast because the class is Intro to IT and it was just things like "here's the difference between hardware and software" and "here's what a gpu is, here's what ram is, here's what a hard drive is" lmao

Alright now it’s time to talk about some advanced topics. That’s right ladies and gentlemen, time to right click.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I went and twirled gracefully around on my skates and the day is surprisingly more tolerable. :haibrower:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Literally A Person posted:

I went and twirled gracefully around on my skates and the day is surprisingly more tolerable. :haibrower:

thinking i might get more into this solo style. you got a rec for skates?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

________________________________/

Thanks, I hate it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

TrashMammal posted:

thinking i might get more into this solo style. you got a rec for skates?

Not a particular skate but for starter skates sure-grip makes a ton of affordable quality skates. My customs are built on their DA-45 plates, my 190# rear end gets air in them and they are still in one piece. PM if any questions also skate thread.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Not a particular skate but for starter skates sure-grip makes a ton of affordable quality skates. My customs are built on their DA-45 plates, my 190# rear end gets air in them and they are still in one piece. PM if any questions also skate thread.

where’s the skate thread at? all i’m seeing is skateboarding and figure skating

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Thanks, I hate it

Lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

TrashMammal posted:

where’s the skate thread at? all i’m seeing is skateboarding and figure skating

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3961772&pagenumber=19&perpage=40

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

FRY DAY I'M FRIED

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Thanks, I hate it

lmao good

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

redshirt posted:

See Jupiter?

Overcast :negative:

My "pleasant" weather is not cold and not raining, but it's cloudy so no Jupiter for me

Still a good day, I'm full of Thai food and settling in to watch Cats with my husband because we both wanna see a trainwreck and laugh at it

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Next week I get to begin my Grand Jury duty. Sorry, that's all I have going on in my life.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

thank you

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I drunkenly texted my last ex (2020ish) a few days ago and she actually got back to me and invited me to see her play in a brass quintet tonight. She asked late last night when I was really hosed up so I had to haul rear end today to appear presentable.

It went very well! She's also one year alcohol free so I'd like to talk to her more about that because I gotta cut back before I die.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
What was I made for

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Maudib Arakkis posted:

What was I made for

Welcome to the catchphrase club, bb.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Welcome to the catchphrase club, bb.

lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
doin some 4070 Super posting, so many CUDA cores hummin

new PSU and new SSD installed too, quite the life rn

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

oh wow. thats some high performance posting

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s Saturday.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
took a nap after work then lunked so hard i had to walk out the gym sideways

pullup records 12 bodyweight then four with a 35lb dumbbell on da belt

full stretch at the bottom on them bitches no wack half reppin

half reppin = half steppin = only 5 toes down = aint gonna get it done

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bagmonkey posted:

Fuggin nice

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

took a nap after work then lunked so hard i had to walk out the gym sideways

pullup records 12 bodyweight then four with a 35lb dumbbell on da belt

full stretch at the bottom on them bitches no wack half reppin

half reppin = half steppin = only 5 toes down = aint gonna get it done

lets loving go. nice done brother.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Friday Vibes.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
yup everything's workin like a charm. even improved my airflow by adjusting the front chassis fan. enjoyin friday like a boss :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Been thinking about chiles and ghost pepper is as hot as I need. I've had hotter but the line between pleasant and painful is too easy to cross