Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luBAIW5LIqc
This game loving owns. The big boobs are a huge plus, but the whole game is awesome as gently caress and ive been really addicted.

I was not expecting that voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJEvh8kqKE
This game loving owns. The big boobs are a huge plus, but the whole game is awesome as gently caress and ive been really addicted.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Skyrim: Bought Breezehome and married Lydia. Honestly, the main quest is a distant memory now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Infinitum posted:

40% off brings it down to the same price as Helldivers 2 - $60 AUD
Yeah nah.

$30 would be a maybe.
$20? Yeah alright.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeZq5qAA-M8

Outward 2 - the first game was a delightfully eurojank (but not euro) coop survival/souls/rpg thing, it was good fun, glad it did well enough they can invest in a bigger better version

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I wish we could get a Star Trek game that uses the exact same mechanics of Marvels Midnight Suns. I feel like it would work fantastically well.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

External Organs posted:

I wish we could get a Star Trek game that uses the exact same mechanics of Marvels Midnight Suns. I feel like it would work fantastically well.

I didn't even know I wanted this until now.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I guess I can sort of pretend with cobalt core...

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

External Organs posted:

the holodeck as an actual dating sim, except it always malfunctions and traps you in 1920s Chicago, or Whitechapel in 1888

why did the ship even have that horrible thing

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Hwurmp posted:

the holodeck as an actual dating sim, except it always malfunctions and traps you in 1920s Chicago, or Whitechapel in 1888

The holodeck very rarely malfunctioned, and was very useful for maintaining crew morale, and helping crew members reconstruct shared nightmares.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Hwurmp posted:

Cause it's the most important part of the ship, it's where you do weird sex stuff

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2024/03/apple-backtracks-reinstates-epic-games-ios-developer-account-in-europe/

Apple immediately folded and reinstated Epic's developer account the second the EU began looking into it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Like, I can't overstate how much this whole sequence freaked me out when I was a kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S-Meq9MMuQ

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Cause it's the most important part of the ship, it's where you do weird sex stuff

Riker: That's right, EVERY part of the ship is important :hmmyes:

Gripweed posted:

Like, I can't overstate how much this whole sequence freaked me out when I was a kid

Yeah, "I've been in this room before", "We all have" has always stuck with me.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Mar 10, 2024

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Waffleman_ posted:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2024/03/apple-backtracks-reinstates-epic-games-ios-developer-account-in-europe/

Apple immediately folded and reinstated Epic's developer account the second the EU began looking into it

Apple's statement when they pulled Epic's account guaranteed this.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i'm a real sucker for alien abduction horror and schisms stuck with me like no one's business

interestingly, it actually predates fire in the sky's release by half a year, and i wonder if their design team was copying TNG's homework for the final sequence

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
I really like that episode. Especially the posted sequence.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Hwurmp posted:

They didn't show it, but 90% of holodeck bookings were for CSGO, Minecraft, and GTAVIII

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah if you exclude all the people going in there to gently caress. rikers eroges take up half the computer memory

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

that episode with the space geisha that's genetically engineered to be irresistible to men, and after five minutes with her riker immediately books the holodeck alone. we know what he's doing in there

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I would use the holodeck to play Super Robot Wars

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Mar10 Day announcements:

TTYD remake out 5/23
Luigi's Mansion 2 remaster out 6/27
GB Dr. Mario and GBC Mario Golf/Tennis on Switch Online 3/12
A new animated Mario movie (described not as a sequel, but based on the world) next April

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_ posted:

A new animated Mario movie (described not as a sequel, but based on the world) next April

Captain Toad! Captain Toad! Captain Toad!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

donkey kong country movie.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Rosalina: Origins

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Endorph posted:

He's finally here, performing for you

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
I'm putting my hands together, because I want to clap.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

HD remake of the TV show

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
The Madness of King Bowser

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

A Peach For All Seasons

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
No Country for Old Toads

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Baby Mario Driver

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Endorph posted:

I mean, this is like almost 100% what it's gonna be.

Probably with the DK64 crew

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

I mean, this is like almost 100% what it's gonna be.

Probably with the DK64 crew

Climatic showdown at the Donkey Kong Arcade Machine.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Give me a Bowser movie that introduces Jr. and the Koopalings.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I really wish they would release a cut of the Mario movie with all of the licensed music pulled out cause it would be a way stronger movie with the already great game music.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtGL5yKdSCk

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I would like to share this image I saw while scrolling through the switch eshop thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

*thanks you*