Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Hello. Can any Rememberers dig up the thread (i think it was in PYF??) when Dionysian was accidentally given mod of the subforum instead of FYAD IK and made a thread saying he was going to take the forum hostage if his demands weren't met. It was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Your problematic fave: Klaus Kinski

hes extremely problematic...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

pentyne posted:

at some point I have to assume it was pure tribalism in defending plinkey otherwise this goon should not be allowed to manage finances, theirs or anyone elses

How? How are you so insanely dumb you think someone found the magical trick to never lose money gambling, and then just gave it up?

Lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One time I joined the goon Battlefield 3 server and some guy was like "Are you synthy the troll man" or something like that, making fun of me or w/e, and I was like yeah. Then I left lol

Years later the same thing happened in FF14 when I just wanted to game with my homeboy fairport

I just want to play games man, I'm not there to do an epic performance art troll or some poo poo, drat

lol synthy the troll man

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/actualcoastline/status/1766340449667534961

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

insane anime posted:

the absolute most bizarre one was wife and i were going through our to see horror movie lists and i was like oh poo poo ive heard of sleepaway camp, i guess its on youtube for free and then we watched the whole movie (which was good) and when i closed out i saw it was uploaded by my wheelhouse which was then the scariest part of the night; it was a loving epic twist that was like the movie kept on giving lol

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My phone autocorrected Kinski to Konami lol.

lol werner herzog threatening to murder klaus konami with the spread gun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol synthy the troll man

To the tune of frosty the snowman lol.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Starting a rewatch of Hunter x Hunter 2011

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
lol what

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

insane anime posted:

the absolute most bizarre one was wife and i were going through our to see horror movie lists and i was like oh poo poo ive heard of sleepaway camp, i guess its on youtube for free and then we watched the whole movie (which was good) and when i closed out i saw it was uploaded by my wheelhouse which was then the scariest part of the night; it was a loving epic twist that was like the movie kept on giving lol

Lol woah

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
looking back wheelhouse isnt even that bad lol. just ap roduct of the time.. Id let him post again

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Starting a rewatch of Hunter x Hunter 2011

I bet the hunter exam arc is nostalgic as gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Meowywitch posted:

I bet the hunter exam arc is nostalgic as gently caress

i binged all of it in two nights when i thought my binging days were behind me...such a great show

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

insane anime posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

respect to any posters using the same name everywhere, couldn't be me

yup

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
using the same username everywhere has felled many a goon

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

using the same username everywhere has felled many a goon

Failing basic OPSEC FTW

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
i had a guy come up to me in college and say "hey are you stux". pure terror. convinced i was about to die.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"do you have stairs :q:"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I worked with an ex FYAD poster but this was before I joined SA myself. He assumed i was a goon tho

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Stux posted:

i had a guy come up to me in college and say "hey are you stux". pure terror. convinced i was about to die.

How did he even know?!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I worked with an ex FYAD poster but this was before I joined SA myself. He assumed i was a goon tho

how fat was he

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

I legit got this once in the early 2000s wearing a SA grenade t shirt out to a bar in Bethesda.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

HopperUK posted:

How did he even know?!

knew someone i knew andn saw "stux" on a friendlist or in a game or something and the person thought it was a good idea to directly tell him who i was lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Loudly arguing about Persona on teh quad

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Someone asked me this once and I was very confused because at the time I hadn't joined the forums so I had no idea what she meant

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Stux posted:

Don’t you guys call it university?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Met a someone (now a really good friend) off the forums, found out we're both SA posters, for some reason I said that I had a period where I had D&D hidden from me and got asked if I was Fishmech.
lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

insane anime posted:

how fat was he

Uh. Like. Very slightly pudgy? He was very messy and hardly washed his uniform but he was nice.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Uh. Like. Very slightly pudgy? He was very messy and hardly washed his uniform but he was nice.

wasnt me then

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Stux posted:

knew someone i knew andn saw "stux" on a friendlist or in a game or something and the person thought it was a good idea to directly tell him who i was lol

Goddamn I would be so unnerved, lmao

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
It's someone who isn't active on the internet much anymore but it was very surreal realizing that the person I played games with in the local Guilty Gear group was a specific poster from one of the Fighting Game threads. Small world.

mycot has a new favorite as of 20:15 on Mar 10, 2024

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
met a guy at a glory hole who had 'barnacle jim' on his shaft. had a good laugh after we finished up

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

getting the jimface tattooed down the shaft to make it look longer

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

i don't really have well-formed opinions on streamers, outside of the d&d sex creeps being obviously bad. this feels a bit like the helldump thread where one diver called out another using esoteric terminology

in conclusion, i'm annoyed my morrowind save got corrupted and lost me two days of adventuring

We should try to make "stroke" a thing. As like... whatever those scuba divers meant, that is.

I'm sorry for the loss of your Morrowind save.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I want to hear more about the scuba diver helldump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One time I joined the goon Battlefield 3 server and some guy was like "Are you synthy the troll man" or something like that, making fun of me or w/e, and I was like yeah. Then I left lol

Years later the same thing happened in FF14 when I just wanted to game with my homeboy fairport

I just want to play games man, I'm not there to do an epic performance art troll or some poo poo, drat

...lol