Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Spanish Manlove posted:

You should go see Dune2

It's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Spanish Manlove posted:

You should go see Dune2

:yeah:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Alaois posted:

at least you actually see a sload in Redguard

I saw a mudcrab the other day.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

HopperUK posted:

I saw a mudcrab the other day.

oh boy

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Have you heard of the high elves?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

insane anime posted:

quoting from the the other thread:

Goon named McMuffin Man who was obsessed with fallout 3 and filled with hate for the world (no gf, no job, no money, etc). It was right on release, he would go out in public and pretend he was in FO3. His apartment was the vault, and he would go out on the 1st and 15th to get supplies and 'forage.' The kicker was the radiation was rap music. He hated hip hop music more than women and super mutants, so if he heard rap music he was taking RADs and had to find a new path to Dollar General. The climax of the thread was when he was stuck at the crosswalk by somone dancing to Lil Wayne's Lollipop and he collapsed to the ground in disgust/radiation overwhelmed him and he said the guy listening to it just put the boom box thing right next to his face while he was lying down and was doing that laugh lil wayne does in all his songs

ead this post and lmao'd and then much later saw everyone quoting it and read it in rorschach voice and lmao'd.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Good news from Kvatch for a change.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dirt dirt dirt, everywhere, dirt

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Unicorn Overlord is so good

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Leal posted:

It's the first game shilled by youtubers that actually looks extremely good. I've been tempted to get it.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Captain Invictus posted:

I had a stream of FF7R2 on in the background while making dinner when suddenly I hear him lose it at a random chatter for backseating when it's revealed they've never played the game and don't even own a PS5 but have been telling him what to do
https://twitch.tv/videos/2077805513?t=3314s

that chatter being MonsterEnvy, better known as the goon who spent hundreds of dollars on vtuber superchats

he now joins Grouchio for being blown up live on stream by someone I follow. I just find it amusing when outside of SA I see a goon I am aware of, sometimes what they're doing is cool, usually it's something like this

Misterbibs, a goon semi-famous for being belligerently wrong about video games and almost dying via hot dog more than once, once got yelled at by Jack Packard and Rich Evans from Red Letter Media on a video game stream for, of course, being wrong about video games.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Misterbibs, a goon semi-famous for being belligerently wrong about video games and almost dying via hot dog more than once, once got yelled at by Jack Packard and Rich Evans from Red Letter Media on a video game stream for, of course, being wrong about video games.

No, he was wrong about Star Wars movies for a change. He argued that box office numbers indicated that prequels were actually good movies.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mrbibs once posted that the Witch was a terrible movie and that the Starcraft games have better writing than Planescape torment which is a game that literally put him to sleep and he's convinced it happens to everyone and they just lie about it. He rules lol

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

No, he was wrong about Star Wars movies for a change. He argued that box office numbers indicated that prequels were actually good movies.

Even worse!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Paladinus posted:

he's right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mr bibs logic is that if a movie makes more money its art

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Based and bibpilled

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mr bibs logic is that if a movie makes more money its art

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

the prequels were overall better than the new trilogy and also Star Wars Episode I: Racer was epic on N64 and the arcade version kicked rear end too

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Snow Cone Capone posted:

the prequels were overall better than the new trilogy and also Star Wars Episode I: Racer was epic on N64 and the arcade version kicked rear end too

Battlefront 2 is prequel heavy and rules.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

the sex ghost posted:

Based and bibpilled

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Leal posted:

tried the demo but i dont get it, got bored

Ibram Gaunt posted:

the Starcraft games have better writing than Planescape torment

correct

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I agree on the Prequel trilogy > Sequel trilogy but literally only cause Return of Skywalker was so unbelievably bad. How are you gonna make a worse Star War than Attack of the Clones?

Also I just remembered that the RLM thread used to be in Cinema Discusso before getting kicked to GBS. Am I remembering wrong or is that pretty much entirely due to Star Wars drama?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Leal posted:

Basically trash, I have no desire to play it whatsoever. Unless they release it on PC.

I agree on the Prequel trilogy > Sequel trilogy but literally only cause Return of Skywalker was so unbelievably bad. How are you gonna make a worse Star War than Attack of the Clones?

Also I just remembered that the RLM thread used to be in Cinema Discusso before getting kicked to GBS. Am I remembering wrong or is that pretty much entirely due to Star Wars drama?

As far as I can remember, it was always in GBS.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I wish there was a single good lightsaber fight after the one with darth maul.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

Basically trash, I have no desire to play it whatsoever. Unless they release it on PC.

As far as I can remember, it was always in GBS.

I found it! The CD thread was closed in 2016 and it looks like a GBS version was opened then.

And it looks to have been entirely about Prequel drama.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Remember for the first star wars game on n64, the button presses for the cheat code to unlock everything was so convoluted you had to.hit like every button amd use your chin to operate the control stick

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Remember for the first star wars game on n64, the button presses for the cheat code to unlock everything was so convoluted you had to.hit like every button amd use your chin to operate the control stick

quote:

Start a game on the Medium difficulty setting, using "_Wampa__Stompa" as your entry name (note that there is one space before Wampa and two spaces before Stompa).

After that, begin the game on any level and pause the game. Now, hold C-Up + C-Right + C-Down + C-Left + L + R + Z + D-Pad Left. While holding all those buttons, move the Control Stick halfway to the left, and hold until you hear a sound effect, then move the Control Stick halfway to the right until you hear the sound effect again. Repeat this, holding the control stick halfway to the left, then the right, and finally the left again. If done correctly, you should see some purple text appear at the top of the screen with some info below it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That code owned, you could take control of enemies

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I found it! The CD thread was closed in 2016 and it looks like a GBS version was opened then.

And it looks to have been entirely about Prequel drama.

Lol, I didn't know that. Makes sense.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The super secret hidden for years Goldeneye code to play as the “we totally didn’t pay for their likenesses so don’t tell anyone” other movie Bonds was so convoluted and contained simultaneous c-button and d-pad presses that you had to use your chin to move the analog stick.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Paladinus posted:

prequels were actually good movies.

He's right.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

The super secret hidden for years Goldeneye code to play as the “we totally didn’t pay for their likenesses so don’t tell anyone” other movie Bonds was so convoluted and contained simultaneous c-button and d-pad presses that you had to use your chin to move the analog stick.

Apparently they took the other Bonds out of the Xbox/Switch release. gently caress this poo poo I'm out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

episode 1 had some badass video games

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

episode 1 had some badass video games

i was looking through old game mags and its time to reevauluate Star Wars Super Bombad Racing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

^^lol

for a really long time i thought when people talked about how good Star Wars Episode 1 Racer was they were talking about the one with the box art where Darth Maul has a huge head but that was actually a different game called Super Bombad Racing

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Oh you’re telling my I can’t play Aztec Slappers Only License To Kill as preeminent star and screen actor George Lazenby??

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sega also made a podracer arcade game that kicked rear end too.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the thing i remember about the podracing game is if you picked sebulba you cold enter a secret code that would cause flames to shoot out of your podracer so you could set your brother's podracer on fire at the start line every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A