Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

To be fair Asemu is far and away the best part of the worst Gundam but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I haven’t been on Twitter in a while but I remember Re Rise not getting much buzz while there was a small but committed group of AGE revisionists.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Kou vs Bernie is a cursed matchup.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Kou vs Bernie is a cursed matchup.

Carrots < Hamburgers

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Gripweed posted:

I haven’t been on Twitter in a while but I remember Re Rise not getting much buzz while there was a small but committed group of AGE revisionists.

Hey, if the shy ReRise fans want to show up en masse to represent their girl, that's fine by me.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

May is gonna get crushed by a drat AGE character :(

i'm mad that you made me go back and check if asemu somehow managed to pull a miracle and escape the poo poo shackles of age

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah this is a battle between the worst mainline Gundam and one of the best side Gundams, she's got the edge

00 is mid

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

00 is neither Re:Rise nor AGE so I don't see the point

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/hime8manga/status/1766389034841231747?t=NkrEBniHET-audlBSVzseQ&s=19

Zakstune Miku

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
Apparently G-Witch won big at the Seiyuu awards, with Kana Ichinose taking home the award for protagonist and Mamiko Noto and Yohei Azami taking home supporting actor awards.

Sander
Sep 10, 2022
Mamiko Noto loving killed it as Prospera.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hatsune Zaku.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

ninjewtsu posted:

i'm mad that you made me go back and check if asemu somehow managed to pull a miracle and escape the poo poo shackles of age

AGE sucks but Asemu was legitimately cool.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

RevolverDivider posted:

AGE sucks but Asemu was legitimately cool.

that's different from being popular!

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

ninjewtsu posted:

that's different from being popular!

He's kinda popular too. Made the top 100 in the big poll. Only Age character who did.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
And the winners are!

Kou Uraki was turned into hamburger by Bernie Wiseman!
Chris MacKenzie fought for her colony, but she couldn’t stand up to beach queen Sayla Mass!
PLE PLE PLE PLE PLE PLE PLE handily beat one of the most Gundam names, Lockon Stratos!
I haven’t seen AGE or BDR:R so no color commentary on May beating Asemu Asuno!

See you on Monday for the next round!

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I haven’t seen AGE or BDR:R so no color commentary on May beating Asemu Asuno!

May sent him home in a taxi.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

chrome line posted:

Ple vs Lockon is a very funny matchup

yeah ngl

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'm re-watching Turn A and god drat I love this series all over again, I love its designs, the art; the characters. I need to get the turn A and X model kits.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nuebot posted:

I'm re-watching Turn A and god drat I love this series all over again, I love its designs, the art; the characters. I need to get the turn A and X model kits.

yeah

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Let’s get ready to rumbllllllllleeeeeeee

Kai Shiden (Mobile Suit Gundam) vs Marida Cruz (Unicorn)
https://twitter.com/darthveda00/status/1767173650107510907

Kamille Bidan (Zeta) vs Miorine Rembran (G-Witch)
https://twitter.com/darthveda00/status/1767173680570716460

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

kai vs marida is a tight race so far, but kamille vs miorine is not lol.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

ninjewtsu posted:

kai vs marida is a tight race so far, but kamille vs miorine is not lol.

53% Kamille to 47% Miorine but only about 630 votes so far.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

lmao more than twice as many people have voted in kamille vs miorine than in kai vs marida

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

There’s gonna be a lot of movement on that poll when the lesbians wake up.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
As a lesbian I'm voting for my boy Kamille.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
If Kai Shiden loses to Marida, I swear to Christ I’m done with Twitter-based tournaments!!

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i think there's a big difference in specifying that it's 0079 kai and not considering his future as an international man of mystery

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

ninjewtsu posted:

i think there's a big difference in specifying that it's 0079 kai and not considering his future as an international man of mystery

Is Quattro in the bracket then?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Kai's got one of the most interesting arcs outside the mains in MSG. Dude earned some respect.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Gaius Marius posted:

Kai's got one of the most interesting arcs outside the mains in MSG. Dude earned some respect.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The viewer watching the beginning of Mobile Suit Gundam whenever Kai Shiden shows up: this loving guy
The viewer watching the end of Mobile Suit Gundam whenever Kai Shiden shows up: this loving guy!!!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/GundamInfoNA/status/1767289233402728690?t=2aEfq2c1Q_QLkyqoT1tYuA&s=19

The VR gundam movie's website is live.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

After they finally put out Green Divers in a watchable format they needed a new Gundam that’s a huge pain in the rear end to watch.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Gaius Marius posted:

And he gets it. Him, Sayla, and Amuro are informally the aces of the ship by the end, and Amuro is willing to let his guard down around Kai, while him and Sayla clearly have A Thing.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

voting for kamille because he's in the anime I actually found interesting enough to watch

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Good soup! posted:

voting for kamille because he's in the anime I actually found interesting enough to watch

But he's in Zeta Gundam

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I was surprised at how rudderless a decent chunk of Zeta felt, after a pretty good first arc. Also good god the Rosamia arc was a rough watch

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Rosamia is probably the low point of Zeta. The show ends really strongly though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

RevolverDivider posted:

Rosamia is probably the low point of Zeta. The show ends really strongly though.

Oh yeah its ending's an all timer.