Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!
Has anyone seen the Kirkland Signature Three Berry Blend (frozen raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries) recently? Mine no longer has it and replaced it with one with massive frozen strawberries instead of raspberries :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program

dms666 posted:

Has anyone seen the Kirkland Signature Three Berry Blend (frozen raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries) recently? Mine no longer has it and replaced it with one with massive frozen strawberries instead of raspberries :(

Just bought a bag over the weekend, but you can't have it

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

https://www.homeknowledge.com/costco-hacks-to-take-advantage-of-when-visiting

Enjoy these Costco lifehacks!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Reddit says “tell them chub”

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

this is just an AI clickbait, there's truly nothing useful here

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program
The advent of llm content just means that the internet can finally reach ph's level of discourse

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rides Naked posted:

The advent of llm content just means that the internet can finally reach ph's level of discourse

pencilhands is a wizard master llm

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

Big Mac posted:

Speak for yourself. It never occurred to me to walk down the aisles.

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

brunch with yr parents posted:

Speak for yourself. It never occurred to me to walk down the aisles.

I always just show up and then immediately turn around and leave because I can't figure out what to do once I'm there. This "walk the aisles" strategy is a revelation. I can finally get my membership moneys worth!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Big Mac posted:

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

dms666 posted:

I bought some less than a month ago. Was actually kind of surprised because the last few bags I've bought had strawberries, maybe instead of raspberries? I assume they're different products and I just haven't really been paying attention.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Love the 3 berry blend, although I'm usually a PB and banana smoothie chap

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

pencilhands posted:

Costco isn’t raising its membership fee. Analysts are disappointed.

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/costco-isnt-raising-its-membership-fee-analysts-are-disappointed-1d4698cb

good

gently caress analysts

That's really good news

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

At church on this fine day, getting a pizza for lunch. Gonna go browse after.

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

bucksmash posted:

I added 4 PSI for the hot tires, I'll check it when I'm off work as my car will have sat for 4 hours and I'll have a proper reading. Plus I have a very slow electric tire pump at my office so I can do the top off before I drive home if needed

Tangential, but I discovered these little air compressors recently and they're the absolute poo poo, especially if you have a very very slow leak like me or forget checking the pressure in your spare. They can air up a tire in seconds and stash away easy under a seat or in the trunk.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Sloppy posted:

Tangential, but I discovered these little air compressors recently and they're the absolute poo poo, especially if you have a very very slow leak like me or forget checking the pressure in your spare. They can air up a tire in seconds and stash away easy under a seat or in the trunk.

I have a $15 one that connects to the 12v inside the car, you set the psi and it fills then shuts off....what does this one do better? Seems like a pain to pop the hood and connect to the battery every time.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

FPzero posted:

At church on this fine day, getting a pizza for lunch. Gonna go browse after.

Update: I came in for one item, left with a $150 bill.

We need a version of :capitalism: but it says "That's Costco!" instead.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

schreibs posted:

I have a $15 one that connects to the 12v inside the car, you set the psi and it fills then shuts off....what does this one do better? Seems like a pain to pop the hood and connect to the battery every time.

Mine was more expensive, but same, 12v connect, and it's rad as hell. Have that and an emergency battery jump kit in my trunk at all times. Got both for my wife as well. I've saved more than a few people just having access to jump or tire top off.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Costco was out of half and half what kind of bullshit Mickey Mouse operation are they running here

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Just by whole it's the same thing

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

schreibs posted:

The Viair pump can draw more current and move more air in the same amount of time. It'll also have a longer duty cycle and generally last longer. The $15 pump is generally fine if it does what you want.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

bird with big dick posted:

Costco was out of half and half what kind of bullshit Mickey Mouse operation are they running here

I don't get the appeal of specific creamer unless it already has flavor/sugar added and it saves a step. It's cheaper to just buy milk.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Uh, yeah but then you’re adding milk to your coffee instead of half and half.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Just put butter in your coffee instead it's the good half of half and half

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

drink coffee black, that will save you even more money and involves less steps

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

bird with big dick posted:

You're supposed to use Kirkland Irish Cream you scrub. It's cheaper than half and half too!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Urine is also cheaper than half-and-half, and it's recycling!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Safety Dance posted:

It's also sterile. And I like the taste

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Safety Dance posted:

You gotta save that for beard growth

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Leave my wife out of this

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Safety Dance posted:

The Viair pump can draw more current and move more air in the same amount of time. It'll also have a longer duty cycle and generally last longer. The $15 pump is generally fine if it does what you want.

Viair con dios amigo! (Which is what I say every time I open my trunk and see my air pump)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Pah, just switch to tea and have it straight

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

yeah half & half isn't a flavored sweetened creamer, it's just half whole milk and half heavy cream.

i like it because i can keep a small carton of the UHT stuff in my fridge for my morning coffee and it stays fresh for weeks

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Mercury Hat posted:

yeah half & half isn't a flavored sweetened creamer, it's just half whole milk and half heavy cream.

i like it because i can keep a small carton of the UHT stuff in my fridge for my morning coffee and it stays fresh for weeks

Finally a sane post. Half and half is good.

I also used to only do cream but I got a 1/4 oz pump for flavored sugar syrups and I give it a pump of hazelnut or vanilla now. It's like my own little coffee shop.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Mercury Hat posted:

I wish I liked the taste of UHT milk, because that would be so convenient.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

im permabanned poster creamerstomper58. i first started drinking half and half when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "UHT" and-

Sloppy posted:

Just ordered it, gonna need something for an upcoming 11 hour road trip in May. Related, is Costco in Canada pretty homogeneous to the US, or is there anything special I should keep an eye out for? (Vancouver / Calgary specifically)

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Food court has some different options, but every Costco worldwide is pretty much the same. There are always regional fresh items like pulpo in Spain or namako in Japan, but it'll look completely normal to you otherwise.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Soul Dentist posted:

Leave my wife out of this

Ha

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mercury Hat posted:

If you’re not some weirdo that drinks milk by the glass half and half is the pro choice

Super long fridge life and tastes way better in cereal and recipes that call for milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Tiny Timbs posted:

If you’re not some weirdo that drinks milk by the glass half and half is the pro choice

This reminded me that there was, years ago, a goon in the China thread who copped to buying jugs of half and half and drinking them straight up as he wandered around Guangzhou or wherever he was.