Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Probably not the best move from a strict electoral standpoint, but if that's the biggest thing they could find to complain about, it must have been a pretty good speech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Poking at randomwaffle and one of the worst Lesters came up

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

skeleton warrior posted:

Kellies nomination: Oops I forgot to tell a joke

This is literally what happened? Biden said he made a mistake using the term “illegal”, and while the White House is picking a stupid semantic fight over whether Biden is “apologizing” for it or not (https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/biden-apologize-term-illegal-state-union-white-house/story?id=108016777) it’s what happened?

I guess the joke is supposed to be that it’s good and cool to refer to people as illegals, and that Biden should have been apologizing for being the worst president ever? I dunno, I don’t want to understand how Kelley thinks, it’s awful in his head

The point of the comic is that he got her name wrong, because it's wrong in the comic (Laken Riley, not Lincoln Riley)

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Spanish Matlock posted:

The point of the comic is that he got her name wrong, because it's wrong in the comic (Laken Riley, not Lincoln Riley)

Wow, okay. That makes sense, I guess, but it's absolutely a "you have to be deep in the chudosphere to be able to immediately parse" cartoon, then.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I noticed it, but I think it's more mean-spirited than funny, even if it was technically an attempt to be clever. They obviously don't care about Laken Riley either, beyond wanting to politically exploit her death.

e: do we have a US 2024 presidential election thread? Scanned the first page of D&D and didn't really see one. It's pretty interesting to me as an outsider, but of course I wouldn't want to poo poo up the cartoon thread by asking in-depth questions in here.

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Mar 12, 2024

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

skeleton warrior posted:

Kellies nomination: Oops I forgot to tell a joke

This is literally what happened? Biden said he made a mistake using the term “illegal”, and while the White House is picking a stupid semantic fight over whether Biden is “apologizing” for it or not (https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/biden-apologize-term-illegal-state-union-white-house/story?id=108016777) it’s what happened?

I guess the joke is supposed to be that it’s good and cool to refer to people as illegals, and that Biden should have been apologizing for being the worst president ever? I dunno, I don’t want to understand how Kelley thinks, it’s awful in his head

The intended joke is that he should be apologizing for not machine-gunning everyone who approaches the border, yes.

The comic also works on AGC level: instead of apologizing for engaging in the right's racist fear mongering against immigrants, he's apologizing for using a bad word

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 12, 2024

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Randall Enos watched Saturday Night Live and wants to talk about it

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The stonetoss dipshit got doxed on Twitter.

its actually not Shmorky

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Wait, was stonetoss an anonymous individual up until now? I just assumed he was a giant publicly known chud liked baked alaska or, well, tats

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Phlegmish posted:

e: do we have a US 2024 presidential election thread? Scanned the first page of D&D and didn't really see one. It's pretty interesting to me as an outsider, but of course I wouldn't want to poo poo up the cartoon thread by asking in-depth questions in here.
Just follow the Trump lol thread that’s what the election is gonna be about anyways.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Microplastics posted:

Wait, was stonetoss an anonymous individual up until now? I just assumed he was a giant publicly known chud liked baked alaska or, well, tats

He went through a great effort to conceal who he really was. I’d post the article but don’t know if it’s against thread rules but it’s easy to find on Twitter.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Microplastics posted:

I think the only thing really known about him was that he was definitely the former Redpanels cartoonist, and that their art style was disturbingly close to Schmorky's.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Princess of Wales’s photo-editing skills – The Princess of Wales has apologised for an editing error that led to an official photograph of her and her three children being recalled"

Telegraph:

I want my country back, says Lee Anderson as he becomes first Reform UK MP

Matt:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Randalor posted:

I think the only thing really known about him was that he was definitely the former Redpanels cartoonist, and that their art style was disturbingly close to Schmorky's.
At the time, there was some denial that Stonetoss and Redpanels were the same person, and even when it was obvious it was never confirmed, but it sure is now.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
"how many times can I rehash the same trans suicide joke"

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Vib Rib posted:

At the time, there was some denial that Stonetoss and Redpanels were the same person, and even when it was obvious it was never confirmed, but it sure is now.

I forget who did the extensive effortpost in these threads comparing how they both drew hands etc but hopefully they feel mildly vindicated now

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

SeANMcBAY posted:

its actually not Shmorky

A fat german american with a foreskin fetish.

The loving around period has ended, he is about to find out.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Spuckuk posted:

mods, change my name to fat foreskin fetish fritz

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Spuckuk posted:

they also posted where he apparently lives/works, so if he still works there then he's hosed lol.
not shocked at all he looks like a protonerd and went insane because he can't jack off normally.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
If I read Stonetoss then the upcoming comic about how unfair it is that actions appear to have consequences would be pretty funny.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 12, 2024

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
I'm not saying I'm going to put the guy's picture up on my wall so I can do a Two Minutes Hate every day, but after all the poo poo he's drawn I'm kind of tempted.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So what are we thinking, that he'll do some sort of "How dare you doxx me, so much for the tolerant left!!!" comic or a "Aha! I just used that name on an email to make you think I was some fat guy from Texas! I'm totally not him, and you shouldn't waste your time on that loser, who definitely isn't me!" defense?

Or will he just go full mask-off and rise up like a lovely fascist firework until a year from now we're all hiding from the Klurf patrols as President Stonetoss rounds up everyone?

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

“AND THE WINNER FOR THE BEST TDS PERFORMANCE IS… ROBERT DUH NIRO”
Cartoon published 03/11/2024

The annual Oscar Award ceremony took place last night and the movie, “Oppenheimer” cleaned up. Many may not know that Robert De Niro also won. Not for best actor or even best supporting actor. He won the best “Trump Derangement Syndrome” Oscar.

Before I go on, l do think De Niro is a superlative actor—he was great in “Godfather II,” “Raging Bull,” and “Goodfellas.” Yet as a human being he’s pretty much an empty vessel. He was on Bill Maher’s show recently and of course he went into his “I hate Trump!” act, which has become a predictable and tiresome performance. Everyone knows he hates Trump, but WHY does he hate Trump? He can’t say…not exactly. When asked that question he can only hurl more insults such as, “Because he’s a clown!” Or, “Because he’s a bully!” Clowns don’t tend to be bullies, but De Niro’s rage isn’t based on logic.

During an interview last year he was asked directly…”WHY do you hate Trump?” He answered, “I dunno, I just don’t like him.” Acting doesn’t always require intelligence, but when it comes to Trump, De Niro can’t even act intelligent. I suspect this is the case with most Trump haters. They have been conditioned by their leftist peers, the mass media, and by Hollywood to hate him without any sort of deep examination. They simply follow the script titled “Orange Man Bad!”

Please Donate and support Ben and Tina’s Cartoons through Pay Pal

Maybe De Niro’s complaint is mostly based on fear and paranoia. De Niro claimed if Trump is elected it would mean Trump would ‘go after’ him—and Maher would lose his show. Well, if Trump were to do those things (and he wouldn’t), he could have done them during his first term—if he had the power and he didn’t. Free speech allows Maher to continue and De Niro to rant and besides, De Niro isn’t even on Trump’s radar. Maybe De Niro’s fear is based on his own inflated sense of self-importance. Or maybe he is auditioning for the role of a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Robert is not on Trump’s ‘to do’ list. Not at all. De Niro washed up. A De Zero. A Duh Niro. A De Nimrod.

— Ben Garrison

quote:

AMERICA IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET THANKS TO BIDEN
Cartoon published 03/11/2024 TINA TOON

Thanks to the disastrous policies of the Communist Democrats, our country is headed to Hell in a hand basket. Biden is currently traveling around the country toting the success of ‘Bidenomics.’ Nothing can be further from the truth. Under Bidenomics America has gotten poorer and more in debt. The average credit card debt is up 46%. Prices are still climbing with food items leading the way. Yes, Bidenomics is working alright Joe, working to make American’s lives more miserable.

Remember everything that comes out of the mouths of the Biden regime propagandists are a lie. They may tout what looks like good jobs numbers but give it a month and the numbers will be revised downward. It never fails.

YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN ME ON SUBSCRIBESTAR- A PATERON ALTERNATIVE, FOR EXCLUSIVE CARTOONS AND BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT GRRRGRAPHICS, CLICK TO JOIN!

Biden takes wealth from hard working Americans and redistributes it to illegal border crashers and and non-working people. His oft-repeated buzz line, ‘pay your fair share!’ is from the Marxist Democrat playbook. Biden never says exactly just what is your ‘fair share’—and who decides what’s fair? Did Hunter Biden pay his fair share? What about Nancy Pelosi or Jim Biden? Joe and Congress seem more concerned with transferring our tax dollars to Ukraine—the most corrupt country on Earth. Money is also wasted on promoting the ‘trans’ nonsense. A man can’t become a woman and vice versa. End of story.

The insanity will continue because the criminals in charge will not remove the criminals in charge. The Deep State Swamp will protect itself from its enemy, We The People.They will almost certainly try to steal the election—once again—come November. They don’t care if Americans can no longer afford food or making rent. They care only about their power.

The failing economy should unite voters in favor of Trump.

—The GrrrTeam

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Wealthy Australians called on to pay more for aged care (Canberra Times).
Pentagon sparks fresh AUKUS doubts on anniversary of Australia's nuclear-powered submarine plans (ABC).

Rowe:

Coalition leaders Peter Dutton and David Littleproud as they spruik nuclear power.

Lethbridge:

Knight 1:

Knight 2:

Golding:

Spooner:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

hmm, a news event has happened that entirely involves the rest of the royal family that aren't harry and meghan. harry and meghan have very specifically not done anything here. the wrongdoing has come from a source that has nothing to do with harry and meghan. now to make this about harry and meghan

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Of course. Of course Stonetoss is the sort of schlubby gently caress that fantasizes about a submissive Japanese waifu falling for him the moment he steps foot in Japan. I feel silly for not calling that in advance.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Of course. Of course Stonetoss is the sort of schlubby gently caress that fantasizes about a submissive Japanese waifu falling for him the moment he steps foot in Japan. I feel silly for not calling that in advance.

Oh nonono my friend, that's giving him FAR too much credit! He was fantasizing about meeting a WHITE woman in Japan, who (presumably) was so repulsed by the... I guess diminutiv? Japanese men that she would be smitten to hear that a tall ubermensch (the guy IS a neo-nazi, and he called himself 8.5/10. He definitely calls himself that in his head) as himself has arrived in Japan! But she better act fast, because another desperate white woman in Japan may be swooped off her feet?

I'm curious why he thinks there are desperate white women in Japan, who would also consider him an 8.5/10. He was also excited to learn he could say racial slurs in Japan and NOT have everyone around him treat him like poo poo. I can't imagine why all the company photos cropped him out...

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I somehow enjoyed the 100-tweet long deep dive into stonetoss' identity. Incredible doxxing effort.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Microplastics posted:

I somehow enjoyed the 100-tweet long deep dive into stonetoss' identity. Incredible doxxing effort.

I hope his life is ruined permanently over all this. Vile piece of poo poo.

A lot of bad cartoonists have been posted in these threads over the years but I always thought he was the most evil one.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Mar 13, 2024

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Microplastics posted:

Having read the politoons threads for way too long, nothing really new came up until around tweet number 80. Most of it was just explaining stonetoss and redpanels.

Also, half Puerto Rican white supremacist, lol.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Puerto Rican is no more of an ethnicity or race than American is, so I wouldn't really consider that a gotcha on its own.

Don't know about this. On one hand, even though I'm not familiar with his 'work' (thank God) since it never gets posted in here, it seems like he's bad even compared to the worst of the ones who do get posted in the thread. On the other hand, doxxing stuff quickly gets weird and uncomfortable. I guess if it has to happen to someone, better it be someone like him.

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck

Microplastics posted:

Truly heroic and extensive efforts. He went to great lengths to hide from his real name (and even went so far as to wipe as much mention of his "civilian" name from the internet as he could) and 95% of the sourcing the doxxers got on him was from a single poorly secured far-right social network's data breach. One thread caused the whole thing to unravel, it's both fitting and a good reminder to maybe use more than one email address.

Phlegmish posted:

Puerto Rican is no more of an ethnicity or race than American is, so I wouldn't really consider that a gotcha on its own.

Don't know about this. On one hand, even though I'm not familiar with his 'work' (thank God) since it never gets posted in here, it seems like he's bad even compared to the worst of the ones who do get posted in the thread. On the other hand, doxxing stuff quickly gets weird and uncomfortable. I guess if it has to happen to someone, better it be someone like him.

He's literally a Nazi hiding behind a screen name, you don't have to feel sorry for him. Either he's too much of a coward to continue drawing under his real name, or he has to be a Nazi out in the open, which is quite a lot more dangerous.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

SeANMcBAY posted:

its actually not Shmorky

Him turning out to be red panels is the least surprising twist in history. Guy shows up almost immediately after Redpanels "retires", with an almost identical art style and the same weird fixation on circumcision? I'd been shocked if it wasn't him.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

You hear that, DeNiro? Your career ends now. After over four decades of critical acclaim and professional success, you're all washed up! Washed up I say!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Phlegmish posted:

Hey, don't tempt me to post the next Stonetoss update early. (Gonna be an entertaining one, I think, given today's events.)

Adam Zyglis

Amjad Rasmi

Carlos Latuff

Clay Bennett

Pee-pee doo-doo he is a literal nazi, just like Stonetoss.

Dave Granlund

David Horsey

David Horsey posted:

One of the great things about living here in Washington is that our politics are comparatively squeaky clean.

It has been four decades since a couple of Washington legislative leaders served prison time after being convicted on corruption charges. That seems to be a regular occurrence in some states. In Illinois, a governor ending up in jail has been the rule, not the exception in recent years.

It may be that our state’s strong open records act has helped keep our public officials honest, even though current legislative leaders continue to resist full disclosure. The less leaders can hide from the public, the more we can trust that the people will be served, rather than bamboozled.

Around the country, the level of openness varies between states. One of the biggest roadblocks to open government is the refusal of officials to abide by open records laws. Too often, the only way to pry open the information that the public deserves to see is through expensive, time-consuming litigation.

According to an Associated Press review, “fewer than a third of states have offices that can resolve residents’ complaints by forcing agencies to turn over documents or comply with open meetings requirements.”

It does not help, either, that so many local newspapers all over America are dying on the vine and leaving no one to hold local governments to account, except private citizens who may lack the resources necessary to let sunshine into the dark corners of state agencies and legislative bodies.

Luckily, in this state, there are still some resolute newspapers left to carry on the fight, as well as private citizens devoted to sustaining freedom of information. May that never change.

David M. Hitch

Ed Gamble

Jack Ohman

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Stahler

Jimmy Margulies

John Branch

Kirk Walters

The media grudgingly admitting Biden might not be a literal corpse spraying dust from his mouth whenever he speaks: a step too far.

Lee Judge

Lisa Benson

Matt Davies

Matt Wuerker

Mike Peters

Mike Smith

NEMØ

Patrick Chappatte

Pedro X. Molina

Rivers

You know, the venn diagram of people who casually throw around the word "globalists" and virulent antisemites is basically a circle. Just an observation.

Robert (R.J.) Matson

Walt Handelsman

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Poor confused little Israel.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

I appreciate Ed not giving them all buck teeth nor replacing every R in their speech balloons with Ls, that probably took him a lot of effort.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Poor confused little Israel.

Israel is the prime suspect in a crime. Not sure it fits a Kellies Kategory but AGC.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

I believe this is Rob Smith Jr.'s first cartoon in 11 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
I'm always impressed by Gorrel's dedication to being so god drat lazy. He won't let anyone even approach his throne until he's dead.

"Joe Biden's administration is thwarting us at every turn!"

"Hah! I'll support him, insuring our victory!"

I get the punchline he was going for but lol at three set ups and not noticing the other interpretation.