Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

If there's no timestamp, it's not real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

it's extremely frightening how much she's identical to my sister. basically that is her.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Ya been had. Ya been suckered. If Mr. T knew you he would pity you.

You have been PKMN Trainer Red'd.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

you’re a terrible detective, inspector hound

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Prettz posted:

it's extremely frightening how much she's identical to my sister. basically that is her.

She single?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Check who posted this

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Oohhhhhh yeah that makes sense. I’m Jewish and my mom would always lose her poo poo if I wasn’t home in time for blood libel.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

There's an anti Ukrainian angle here too. Just a helpful idiot laundering Kremlin propaganda through congress.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1705282229079789912

How can you be this stupid and not be living on the street because you traded your life savings for magic beans

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

vaginite posted:

Real question: what's the point of harvesting baby organs? Outside of just being an evil liberal ofc

To eat them and gain their life force. How do you think the queen was able to live so long.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Prettz posted:

My condolences on your terribly named nieces and/or nephews.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Pretty major endorsement

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

THE SQUAD IS SUBSERVIENT TO THE ELITE!!! :derp:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Durf posted:

crime data vis stuff

huh neat. also im not color blind, but imo people really should take a note from the recent past of black and white printing, and just "simple pattern" + color. and matching number /letters for pie slices and the key

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Who is in the Squad? It can only be 4. Omar, AOC, who's our next 2?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
there's some other progressive woman(of color?) that won in the same year?

there might also be a token (cis)dude.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

redshirt posted:

Tlaib and Pressley, but most folks automatically include Cori Bush and Jamaal Bowman. They have their own wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Squad_(United_States_Congress)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wow Fetterman AOC Ilhan Omar sucks now

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I won't eat the bugs Mr Gates, you can't make me eat the bugs.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

TrashMammal posted:

you’re a terrible detective, inspector hound

He hasn’t detected nor inspected one single hound.

Not one.

And at some point… you’ve got to ask yourself why? And how is this connected to the Biden Crime Family?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

redshirt posted:

Sam and Max, freelance police

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrMojok posted:

He hasn’t detected nor inspected one single hound.

Not one.

And at some point… you’ve got to ask yourself why? And how is this connected to the Biden Crime Family?

I mean the Biden dogs constantly bite cops, that's sort of a crime (but shouldn't be)

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Raymond T. Racing posted:

the Mike Rowe fall from grace is :(

lol dude was always a chud. hardcore anti-union. Dude grew up rich and was an Opera singer starting a show to pretend he's working hard jobs except he gets paid $250K per episode instead of whatever $/hr those Dirty Jobs actually got.

"In April 2021, when asked about the debate about raising the minimum wage, Rowe said, "I worry that the path to a skilled trade can be compromised when you offer an artificially high wage for, I hate the expression, but an unskilled job."[39]"

Really weird how he's on FOX Business so often... wonder why.

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR
Commander is taking a bite out of crime.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

PhazonLink posted:

thats a font, minus 0.001
Yeah, but it's a good one... what font is that Red...?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

lol dude was always a chud. hardcore anti-union. Dude grew up rich and was an Opera singer starting a show to pretend he's working hard jobs except he gets paid $250K per episode instead of whatever $/hr those Dirty Jobs actually got.

"In April 2021, when asked about the debate about raising the minimum wage, Rowe said, "I worry that the path to a skilled trade can be compromised when you offer an artificially high wage for, I hate the expression, but an unskilled job."[39]"

Really weird how he's on FOX Business so often... wonder why.

he's also just a smug piece of trash, you know, to top things off

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Ghostlight posted:

babies need organs too

What for? I mean it's not like they can really reach the keys or know how to play.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I hope there is a Trump V Biden debate and I'm sure Biden would agree to it. And he should, he'll kick Trump's rear end.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Save the date (don’t)

Terissa is the anti choice “progressive democrat” running for president

That’s definitely the smile of someone that harvests and eats baby organs

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Donald Trump telling falsehoods?
That exaggerate his own importance?
That are easily proven wrong and insane?

Such a thing is unpossible.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Save the date (don’t)

Terissa is the anti choice “progressive democrat” running for president

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

There's an anti Ukrainian angle here too. Just a helpful idiot laundering Kremlin propaganda through congress.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1705282229079789912
Empty G

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Trump is all “any time, anywhere” but like the coward he is he’ll never do a debate and will come up with excuses as to why he can’t (I can’t because Crooked Joe Biden is weaponizing the DOJ against me and I have to appear in court! MAGA!”)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yep. And he'll win every debate regardless.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Mike Rowe once wrote a screed about how people need to be happy with wages cuz when he started working, it was for like $1/hr at a movie theater and somehow he was able to get somewhere so why can't people make it on $7.25

Except it turned out that when you account for inflation, that would be over $10/hr today so lol

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Majority's
Almost
Gone
Again

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's amazing, literally all it takes is a couple extra vote and the Republicans have the "mandate" to shut down the Congress. And take no flack from it.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Bottom Liner posted:

That’s definitely the smile of someone that harvests and eats baby organs

That's Space Libel Libel

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1767730615007232429

They are really running with this argument, I'm honestly not sure if they are high on their own supply or if they think they can gaslight an entire country.

Running with "are you better off now then you were in a global plague that I directly prolonged and made even worse" Is a bold strategy

Over a million Americans confirmed dead and that's the record he wants to run on, yeah okay

I was curious today: the US has the largest confirmed death toll from COVID of ANY country in the world

Like it's like 400,000 more from Brazil

loving lunatics

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Running with "are you better off now then you were in a global plague that I directly prolonged and made even worse" Is a bold strategy

Over a million Americans confirmed dead and that's the record he wants to run on, yeah okay

I was curious today: the US has the largest confirmed death toll from COVID of ANY country in the world

Like it's like 400,000 more from Brazil

loving lunatics

They also statistically had one of the best rates for people surviving covid coupled with one of the worst death rates per capita. This meant that despite having the best medicine and doctors to deal with the virus, their people just kept getting sick to a point it overrided the care available to them. Trump brought this first stat up in a really embarrassing interview where he was fumbling a bunch of graphs he had printed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Post itt every time you lol that STONETOSS’ GLANS ARE WEARING OFF