Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

loving libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/1767672158698766480

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

UFOTacoMan posted:

you take one due right? and then you get another dune and put it on top of the first dune.
Now you have a double dune that's gonna last a few weeks.

Yea keeping out the ocean is p easy really

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dentistry influencer

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Hey that reminds me, is there a punk band called Weenie Jizzerits yet?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol what bullshit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the term influencer has lost all meaning just like gourmet

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

It still blows my mind liberals think banning TikTok is going to solve all their problems with the youth

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

That would not be a HIPAA violation, speaking as a person who had to sit through 13 years of HIPAA training courses. Whether a person, patient or not, was compensated for promoting a provider, well that is not health information by any stretch of the imagination. And if in the promotion the person said on camera "He did a wonderful job removing decades of filth from my rotting teeth and jaws" then they have already voluntarily disclosed the health information publicly, so the compensation information is again irrelevant.

emfive has issued a correction as of 15:16 on Mar 13, 2024

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

It still blows my mind liberals think banning TikTok is going to solve all their problems with the youth

Well the youth will be grumpy about it for a while but once they resume outdoor activities they'll realize what they've been missing and be very thankful to the wise elders.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

emfive posted:

That would not be a HIPAA violation, speaking as a person who had to sit through 13 years of HIPAA training courses. Whether a person, patient or not, was compensated for promoting a provider, well that is not health information by any stretch of the imagination. And if in the promotion the person said on camera "He did a wonderful job removing decades of filth from my rotting teeth and jaws" then they have already voluntarily disclosed the health information publicly, so the compensation information is again irrelevant.

are you saying right wing poo poo heads lied??

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

limp dick calvin posted:

john_stewart_buuuuUUUUHHHHH.jpg

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
tiktok is brain poison and you could easily convince me it is a long-game chinese psyop but drat if it doesnt have a great marketplace where you can easily buy all kinds of drop shipped poo poo and energy candy so i hope it stays

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Vim Fuego posted:

lmao that op got owned

id bet my bottom dollar that the OP did some heinous poo poo to deserve it. speaking as an IT person, we're not about to go risking our jobs sabotaging a rando coworker for no reason

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1767560860711493850

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-administration-allows-pork-slaughterhouses-have-fewer-usda-inspectors-n1055451

Trump administration allows pork slaughterhouses to have fewer USDA inspectors

The new rule also allows plants to run their processing lines as fast as they like.

FizFashizzle posted:

Neurocysticercosis!

Lmao the only time I ever saw this is from people from Central America.

Love the continued breakdown of regulatory agencies. Very prepared for polio to make a come back.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

limp dick calvin posted:

A funny thing about HIPAA is that it defines "covered entities", which means organizations (broadly) that have to follow the rules. An employer responsible for employer-sponsored health insurance is not a covered entity, so they are under no obligation to do anything under the law. Which is cool.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Nastier Nate posted:

id bet my bottom dollar that the OP did some heinous poo poo to deserve it. speaking as an IT person, we're not about to go risking our jobs sabotaging a rando coworker for no reason

I love that it was 10 years and the OP never once kept evidence in any form not on the computers at work. No pictures, polaroid, paper log, emails to himself at an external address. I agree with you, he deserved it

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Tik tok never really clicked for me, it just bounces off my dumb brain. But if I were as addicted to it as some of the people I work with are I'd be pissed.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Vim Fuego posted:

I love that it was 10 years and the OP never once kept evidence in any form not on the computers at work. No pictures, polaroid, paper log, emails to himself at an external address. I agree with you, he deserved it

im actually going to retract my statement, if this is true:

https://x.com/fourth_aale/status/1767698121427968271?s=20

i guess im sexist for not assuming the OP coulda been a woman and the IT guy wasnt a mouth breathing incel

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

https://x.com/flapprdotnet/status/1767768622963855847?s=46

whoa drat sounds bad, I had to watch this like 12 times to make sure I heard it right

*bonk*

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1767920908734287884

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

this guy is so funny. just constantly trying to grift

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Vim Fuego posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-administration-allows-pork-slaughterhouses-have-fewer-usda-inspectors-n1055451

The new rule also allows plants to run their processing lines as fast as they like.

lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol gently caress them kids

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
if it passes the senate and biden signs it the democrats are absolutely even more turbofucked in november

gregday
May 23, 2003

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I mean, trump going from Bush to Reagan margins, that is

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

gregday posted:

Ah! Well, nevertheless,

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ex post facho posted:

if it passes the senate and biden signs it the democrats are absolutely even more turbofucked in november

:yeshaha:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Lol, what's an "uncensored" Iftar?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nonsense posted:

lol gently caress them kids

:aatrek:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

remember 2 vote

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

ex post facho posted:

?

With all the Chinese propaganda gone Biden will have no opposition and sails into another term.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

Also, Sleepy Joe did nothing to undo this particular rule

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I'm still a little confused why this being pushed forward other than the performative china bad reasons.
that's the reason right? to look like they are DOING SOMETHING but then not actually doing anything?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the kids are going to remember that it was genocidin' biden that banned their tikkytoks, and with cratering youth support already you can call it over

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
~6 months to get rid of tiktoks would put us right around.. *checks notes* October 2024 lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

ex post facho posted:

the kids are going to remember that it was genocidin' biden that banned their tikkytoks, and with cratering youth support already you can call it over

kids can't vote dumb dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

The Nastier Nate posted:

i still believe it's stuff that didn't happen