Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

His idealogy has always been a bit half-cocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
wow he's uglier than i imagined. always this kind of dude talking about ubermensch lmao

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
idgi. it seemed perfectly clear that the creator of weird, creepy nazi webcomics would be a weird, creepy nazi. what difference does it make that his identity was revealed? it's not like he's otherwise famous.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Imagine a racist Peter Griffin who can't climax and blames "the Jews"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

idgi. it seemed perfectly clear that the creator of weird, creepy nazi webcomics would be a weird, creepy nazi. what difference does it make that his identity was revealed? it's not like he's otherwise famous.

People will order pizza to his address. It will be deeply embarrassing for him.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

wow the internet nazi looks like a goober? And he works on computers? This changes everything

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Best Friends posted:

wow the internet nazi looks like a goober? And he works on computers? This changes everything

turn on your monitor

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Best Friends posted:

also he went to japan to say the n word in public

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also he went to japan to say the n word in public

no i think that's just a bit of rice with a slice of fish on it

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's funny and maybe he'll lose his job

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

This is what happens when you don't teach guys how to jack off

Wait during sex? Jesus Christ dude

This guy needs to team up with Ben Shapiro. Together they can take a sub into the depths of the ocean to discover wetness the only way they ever shall.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
now that he's been doxed he can make a gofundme to get his foreskin reattached

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Does he even have a job? I would imagine he has some kind of very generous right wing patreon situation at this point making very good money.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/alicirce/status/1767232843845894318

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

how do we know this isn't a horse thing

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i say swears online posted:

no i think that's just a bit of rice with a slice of fish on it

:golfclap:

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
he theoretically made 6 figgies during the NFT boom, but the money would have been in cryptocurrency so who knows if he was able to extract it.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

BONGHITZ posted:

i always had faith in shmorky

I sincerely hope they are doing better than they were when they were last a figure of internet notoriety

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

“A former security guard turned IT guy harboring an obsession with circumcision and racial hatred, Graebener created cartoons that reached everyone from casual online white nationalists to killers, politicians and spoiled billionaires.

The question is, how is that going to work out for him now?”

https://accollective.noblogs.org/post/2024/03/12/stonetoss-redpanels/

Lol at the goon meet for the 8chan birthday

quote:

Graebener was also found in a 2014 article in New York Magazine that noted “an enormous bald man named Hans…who had flown from Texas” for a party of Gamergate supporters at a New York strip club.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/10/gamergate-supporters-party-at-strip-club.html

quote:

An enormous bald man named Hans, an 8channer who had flown from Texas for the party, pointed out three women in attendance, two bona-fide female 8channers, and one girlfriend, a model and actress with a neat Suicide Girl look who was the only partygoer dressed more for the club than Comic Con. “Naturally, accusations of misogyny are thrown around, but as evidenced by the presence of women, of which there are a few, it is a diverse group.” Hans paused, then winked. “By the way, table dances are $10 and lap dances are $75, if you’re interested. May I recommend Ms. Rain?”

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

“A former security guard turned IT guy harboring an obsession with circumcision and racial hatred, Graebener created cartoons that reached everyone from casual online white nationalists to killers, politicians and spoiled billionaires.

The question is, how is that going to work out for him now?”

https://accollective.noblogs.org/post/2024/03/12/stonetoss-redpanels/

An IT guy you say?

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Davethulhu posted:

he theoretically made 6 figgies during the NFT boom, but the money would have been in cryptocurrency so who knows if he was able to extract it.

Not surprising really, the venn diagram of people who were really into NFTs and people really into the racist comic is probably a circle

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

The Voice of Labor posted:

if joe biden's aides made him talk like shmorky he'd be a shoe in for reelection

The difference between Joe Biden and Shmorky is that Biden doesn't need to have a fetish to be wearing adult diapers.

Also, presumably, Jill Biden is not a nazi dominatrix who loves meth and making erotic hypnosis vids.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Americans are obsessed with blaming circumcision for having a bad dick

As a daywalker who got circumsized later in life it's fine, wanking is slightly less good but sex feels better so it's a net gain unless, well, yknow

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Communist Thoughts posted:

As a daywalker who got circumsized later in life it's fine, wanking is slightly less good but sex feels better so it's a net gain unless, well, yknow

Dick discourse intensifies

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Communist Thoughts posted:

tell us more about your dick

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

tell us more about your dick

Normally this would be a lol but I’m legitimately curious what exactly goes into the decision to get an adult circumcision

Edit: I retract my statement

HashtagGirlboss has issued a correction as of 15:03 on Mar 13, 2024

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

typically either repeated infections from not washing properly or catastrophic tearing

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

a friend of mine got circumcised as an adult but it was treatment for phimosis

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it’s like an eyebrow ring

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

tl;dr

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
here:
https://twitter.com/fractalcounty/status/1767623623924179456
lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

oh nooooooooo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

70% that the person is not actually related to the nazi cartoonist. People on twitter lie about poo poo like this for no reason all the time. But lol on the off-chance it's true.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
okay, now it's funny.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

loving Stonetoss or loving Stonetoss? Either way, sounds terrible.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

SplitSoul posted:

loving Stonetoss or loving Stonetoss? Either way, sounds terrible.

My initial read was "her uncle must be real hard up" but then I realized she probably didn't mean it that way.

The implication that Stonetoss is gay didn't trip any alarms on its way through my head, incidentally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

It's kinda funny that he's experiencing body dysphoria while being an anti trans nazi.