Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Violen posted:

does anyone wanna express some toriyama hot takes i could go for some of those right now

someone in gbs was trying to complain that toryiama wasnt that great because there were no non-binary heroes in dragon ball and everyone conformed to genders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i wonder how they feel about sagas

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Violen posted:

does anyone wanna express some toriyama hot takes i could go for some of those right now

He loving owned.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone in gbs was trying to complain that toryiama wasnt that great because there were no non-binary heroes in dragon ball and everyone conformed to genders

Debatable, imo.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Violen posted:

this rules lol, do you have an album of the ones youve done so far hosted anywhere

I've only made four of em. Now I have a hankering to make more.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Violen posted:

i wonder how they feel about sagas

too many gay characters

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

They were right

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Hell yeah

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Al! posted:

babe it's chili night, its not happening

lol i think like half the zelda games canonically take place immediately after another one links just begging for one good nights sleep

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

love this dude

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Snow Cone Capone posted:

3ds owns because it's super easy to mod and the 2nd generation of systems (N3DS, N2DS, N3DS) are fast enough to emulate Playstation games

You can also wrap any old rom in the Virtual Console interface and have a fancy icon for specific old games instead of launching an emulator and doing it through there

I really need to just bite the bullet and mod mine, I've been running on official software for too long

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

it's really easy now https://3ds.hacks.guide/

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
frieza might be anime hitler but he's got drip

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Heath posted:

I really need to just bite the bullet and mod mine, I've been running on official software for too long

I did it like 6 years ago and it's still worth it today, hella easy too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I've only made four of em. Now I have a hankering to make more.

These are cool

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I have an old 3DS with one of those lovely games (freaky formeez) that had some hackable nonsense with the QR code functionality and they had to take it off the market.

Except I legitimately loved that lovely game.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Rappaport posted:

The SimAnt (:corsair:) manual was great, it had a big section on real ant facts :science:

hell yeah

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Aside from being a stupid douchebag, did tallarico do something else to get all the scorn and derision?

I think it's just his scam artist persona. Like, they keep telling us that new Intellivision is coming any day now, half the games he says that he worked on, he had no part in, etc.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

when they won't stop talking after you nut

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

He brought dishonor to Miyamoto’s name and death is his reward.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NoiseAnnoys posted:

when they won't stop talking after you nut

LMAO!!!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bicyclops posted:

I think it's just his scam artist persona. Like, they keep telling us that new Intellivision is coming any day now, half the games he says that he worked on, he had no part in, etc.

Ah ok, I thought he did some McAfee poo poo in South America or something. I remember seeing him on g4 and always had the dumbest takes on things

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

He brought dishonor to Miyamoto’s name and death is his reward.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

His true crime is Being Italian.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it took me like 4 hours to mod gta5 for vr but it was worth it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

MGS3D with the patch that makes it use the extra CPU power on the N3DS turned it into a great portable version of an awesome game complete with crouch walking

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

He is right and that is why Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is superior.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

His true crime is Being Italian.

The Italian Solution sounds like a cookbook where they suggest putting brown sugar in your pasta sauce

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

and an anchovy. mm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its all about using the right garlic

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
If fallout 4 took place in New York instead of Boston they could have had gabaghouls

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Tommy Talarico slicing the garlic thin with a razor blade because he went to jail for game crimes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spanish Manlove posted:

If fallout 4 took place in New York instead of Boston they could have had gabaghouls

They could (and should) have anyway, plenty of Italians in Boston

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The York New arc of HxH is so goated.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The rot runs deep indeed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

unfortunately

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Mario is Mourning.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

TheMightyBoops posted:

Tommy Talarico slicing the garlic thin with a razor blade because he went to jail for game crimes.

Guinness record for most kissable sauce fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!