Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

someone post the gunnerkrigg thing please, it's been a while and it was a good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Heath posted:

This is the one that was used to control that submarine that imploded I think

Correct!

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021
i just found out today that the sly cooper guys made ghost of tsushima wtf

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is there any way to play Sly Cooper 4 besides PS3?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't remember that at all, but that's probably because I swapped Tora for Morag as soon as I possibly could

probably sticks out to me bcos i was already not gelling w the game and it was where i stopped, but if you play the entire game its like 10 seconds out of 100 hours lol i should probably give it another shot eventually now ive played and loved 3

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

the whole like final act of 2 is amazeballs.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rea posted:

One of those old Logitech PC controllers, I think.

This one is "newer" and has 360-colored buttons but the basic design is the same. I definitely remember having one of these pieces of poo poo back in, like, 2005, and playing Mega Man and Sonic fangames with it when I was 9.

i had at least one of this pos, it was on amazon. gotta be honest that dpad location is better for emulators

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Tea-san posted:

ChibiSoma posted:

Oh good, generic teen romance spotted. Interest shooting through the floor.

Jack is the least interesting male in anything since Sailor Moon. :v:

Hey man, you missed a few words out of your post. Here, I'll post the comments you Tweeted at me:

ChibiSoma posted:

Well, Gunnerkrigg Court's decided to sink ships and hook Annie up with Jack, it seems. Interest completely hit rock bottom. Thanks, Tom!
Oh good, generic straight romance #2,405,120. Yawn. No Kat/Annie End, no reading. Jack's the least interesting male since Chiba Mamoru.
And to Tom: gently caress you for not taking a god drat chance, you cowardly loving bitch. "Nope. Everyone has to be straight!" gently caress you.
Remember the lesson GCC teaches us: Be straight, otherwise your peers won't like you. #GunnerkriggCourt #fuckingasshole #badendconfirmed
Now I definitely need to get to work on writing a guide because otherwise the urge to strange that cowardly little prick won't go away.
Yeah, can't do it. Hey @gunnerkrigg - good job sinking ships and ruining the comic, you weak god drat writer.
@gunnerkrigg Can't have the main characters be bi/gay, right? That's for the two designated 'weirdo' characters, huh? gently caress you, you prick.
@gunnerkrigg No, really, it's nice of you to have a 'please stop reading now' arc. Real considerate of you.
@gunnerkrigg - proving that making a bi/gay character the lead isn't worth the trouble. You're really breakin' down barriers there, Tom.
Hey kids: If you're gay, you should be off where you can't be seen. You must be straight. Remember the lessons that @gunnerkrigg taught us.
loving makes me sick. Great, one more generic straight romance with a bland male lead. Good job @gunnerkrigg you loving coward.
Need to go watch @GeorgeTakei say/do things to calm down. Stupid anti-gay bullshit ruining my morning. Off to Youtube I go...

And here's part of the stuff you said on my forum:

ChibiSoma posted:

Really. I'm going to start magically liking Jack and the fact that Tom's ensured we won't get anything resembling a Kat/Annie end?

Great, one more boring-rear end straight romance. Tons of potential lost and for what? Because Tom didn't feel like taking any chances. That's for the two designated 'weird' kids in the comic, huh? Can't have the main characters interested in each other, despite all the little hints (and sometimes not so little ones) dropped all over the place. Must make them straight, boring, and ensure they wind up with the worst characters in the comic.

Yeah, tell me what there is to look forward to with this couple, hoss. You seem to be all for it. Jack's the most boring lead in any romance since Chiba Mamoru from Sailormoon. ::) There's not a single interesting (or redeeming) thing about him and yet it's looking increasingly like Annie's going to end up with him.

Because straight people, that's why. God forbid GCC take a chance with anything. Nope, must conform to the status quo and leave that gay poo poo to the weirdo characters, right?

Yeah, no. gently caress you and gently caress Tom. I guess it's nice he made a 'please stop reading my webcomic, it's becoming like any other teen romance strip' arc though. Real considerate-like. Always good to see straightforward, boring fuckin' romance blooming. And at the end, they'll have a kid, Annie'll die, and Kat'll be there to talk about the kid's adventures in the school or some other stereotypically generic thing. Because the kids must be like the parents, always and forever.

Thanks for your interest!

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Ibram Gaunt posted:

the whole like final act of 2 is amazeballs.

I think 2 has my favorite story in a game.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
like half a year later or whatever kat starts dating another girl lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
my other favorite part is chibisoma getting recognized because she loved her stupid sailor moon joke enough to use it in three separate places

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I had forgotten the part about having to go watch George Takei videos to calm down

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My favorite part of that rant besides its very existence is that those two characters did not in fact hook up and this became apparent like two weeks after he posted it.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
"Gunnerkrigg Court Maniac" sounds like an utterly horrific mislabled video on Kazaa 😬

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Anyone know a good way to farm corrupted shards in Remnant 2? I was doing other stuff during the event so I got a bunch but I didn't upgrade the crazy OP guns and need like 30 more of them. It's kinda lame that they gate corrupted shards behind a rare enemy that drops 1 at a time (10 required to upgrade a gun) and you can't downgrade and try another gun where you can with any other weapon type.

I've already 100%'ed the game and beat it on hardcore nightmare completely solo. I hit the final boss on apocalypse difficulty solo but I'm stalling because once I beat it I'm done with the game until we get new DLC and man, I really love this game a lot and hope they make a lot more of these because the lore and game mechanics are a neat take on the whole Fromsoft deal which is honestly getting a little stale (but please make Bloodborne 2).

Winning class/archetype combo for me in apocalypse was: Main ritualist, secondary summoner/alchemist with sparkfire shotgun and enigma for crowd control or corrupted nebula for point damage assuming your target is willing to hold still.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Meowywitch posted:

was this over the one piece character s-snake?

(because I do remember that)

No it was Fae the cute dragon kid from Fire Emblem 6.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

No it was Fae the cute dragon kid from Fire Emblem 6.
Worth mentioning, despite the memes about dragon kids in Fire Emblem you would have to be insane to see Fae as a sexualized design. She's just a regular kid.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mycatscrimes posted:

Worth mentioning, despite the memes about dragon kids in Fire Emblem you would have to be insane to see Fae as a sexualized design. She's just a regular kid.

Yeah that's why I called her a cute dragon kid. Because she's a dragon that's also a cute kid.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Violen posted:

Need to go watch @GeorgeTakei say/do things to calm down.
lol

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah that's why I called her a cute dragon kid. Because she's a dragon that's also a cute kid.

Oh I didn't think you were making that mistake, no worries.

Also Fae's fluffy chicken dragon sprite rules.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
im so mad im going to go watch @GeorgeTakei say things so im not mad anymore

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I've been all over the Internet and it's incredible that the chibisoma/magemage/mrbibs style moron is distinctly unique to this stupid site.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im so mad im going to go watch @GeorgeTakei say things so im not mad anymore

Chibi Gets Trolled

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Famethrowa posted:

I've been all over the Internet and it's incredible that the chibisoma/magemage/mrbibs style moron is distinctly unique to this stupid site.

they arent chibasoma had people on gamefaqs calling him stupid lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
and delphisage has been banned from reddit, gamefaqs, every anime forum possibly even the entire internet itself

16-bit Butt-Head has a new favorite as of 02:17 on Mar 14, 2024

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Misterbibs once tried to argue with the RedLetterMedia people that they didn't know what the meaning behind their own videos was.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
chibisoma is infamous on like a dozen different gamefaqs boards and i keep running into her being mentioned in hushed tones whenever i want to find out the best way to break an elder dragon's foot or something lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and delphisage has been banned from reddit, gamefaqs, every anime forum possibly even the entire internet itself

lol, but also, poor guy. i hope life turns around for him soon!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Meowywitch posted:

lol, but also, poor guy. i hope life turns around for him soon!

i dont think the way his brain works is compatible with civilized society he only sought therapy because of the anime forum

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i hope he walks out over a cliff and then an anime girl hands him a textbook about gravity, personally

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont think the way his brain works is compatible with civilized society he only sought therapy because of the anime forum

Yeah he is someone who just needs to be in like a group home without access to a computer lol.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

TheSwizzler posted:

controllers that only kids on leashes used

lmao

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

didn't he say his mother warned him not to look at pedo poo poo. or was that a different guy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

didn't he say his mother warned him not to look at pedo poo poo. or was that a different guy

he told his mother why the something awful forums were mad at him and she told him to stop going here before he ended up in jail lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i cant imagine getting this invested in the lesbian rep present in, gunnerkrigg court. do you not know yuri manga exists.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

Delphisage told his mum that SA called him a pedo (and why) and she told him to never post here again

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Yeah he is someone who just needs to be in like a group home without access to a computer lol.
delphisage is very sad because hes clearly like, so close to being able to be a normal person, you can somewhat have a conversation with him, but then he latches onto some random absurd take he saw absent context and just ratchets onto it for the rest of his life until everyone around him thinks hes a freak

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

back in the day hed just be some guy whos super into star wars but modern social media completely cooked him

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

delphisage started a daily series of posts on the fire emblem subreddit about every chapter of fire emblem awakening and how much he hates it and why and he only got halfway through it before he got banned from the subreddit for being annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
the rain man of getting banned from websites