Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Jay Rust posted:

Who is Nintendo’s number one competitor? It’s not Ubisoft. It’s not Sony. It’s the switch pirates

Yeah I just heard with all that Yuzu news that switch piracy is super easy. I just have to find the files now. I hear they left them all in one piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Kerrzhe posted:

holy gently caress i cannot wait for this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQlQx-RPfI

this class looks so goddamn sick

also psa it is not WAYfarer it is WARfarer thanks in advance

looking forward to all the warfarin' I'll be doin

blood gonna be thin as gently caress

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Kerrzhe posted:

also psa it is not WAYfarer it is WARfarer thanks in advance

rouge

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Morpheus posted:

I recently picked ToTK back up after putting it down for half a year or so and man, it's so refreshing. Running around doing all the things I was starting to get a little burned out on, finding more treasures and exploring the depths more is so fun.

This is the way I've been playing it. Get through a dungeon, then set it down for awhile until I've played a few other games, then come back to it and have just as much fun as I did the last time I played it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I found this pretty good deep dive video about the history of rpgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o3i10OuMFQ&t=14s

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

:lol:

also everyone really needs to play MyHouse.wad

been saying this

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
What if I accidentally watched a video on it a while ago and still remember too much

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Khanstant posted:

What if I accidentally watched a video on it a while ago and still remember too much

Sounds like you blew your wad

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hot on the heels of Balatro comes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2861660/ULTIMAHJONG/

Roguelike Mahjong

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://x.com/iii_initiative/status/1767580890870292807?s=20

Studios/devs behind Risk of Rain, Darkest Dungeon, Slay The Spire, Vamp Survivors, Tom Francis, Slipstream, and more have launched a weird twitter/site about....something. Hoping it's an indie collective created as a response to all the terrible poo poo happening to games studios.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Hot on the heels of Balatro comes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2861660/ULTIMAHJONG/

Roguelike Mahjong

finally, a new game for me to not understand mahjong in

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Feldegast42 posted:

:lol:

also everyone really needs to play MyHouse.wad

but I'm terminally afraid of spooky games can't you play it for me

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

I'm playing Crash Twinsanity in the year of our lord 2024. It's a 3d platforming game where half the time there's no shadow under the character to show you where you're going to land, there's chase scenes where the camera is too zoomed in so you can't see what's ahead, the camera is atrocious and will sometimes randomly spin around making you fall off ledges and the checkpoints/saves when you lose all your lives are like 30 minutes apart. This game is rear end!!! Cool music though.
I gave up on it after two hours and I'm going to check Haunting Ground since I've heard a lot of things about it over the years.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

https://x.com/iii_initiative/status/1767580890870292807?s=20

Studios/devs behind Risk of Rain, Darkest Dungeon, Slay The Spire, Vamp Survivors, Tom Francis, Slipstream, and more have launched a weird twitter/site about....something. Hoping it's an indie collective created as a response to all the terrible poo poo happening to games studios.

god they are getting so close to saying gently caress it and starting a union

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Saint Freak posted:

Yeah I just heard with all that Yuzu news that switch piracy is super easy. I just have to find the files now. I hear they left them all in one piece.

:yohoho:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I've been seeing that mcdonalds has been doing something called "wcdonalds", possibly a mario/wario (or march/warch) reference?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

I've been seeing that mcdonalds has been doing something called "wcdonalds", possibly a mario/wario (or march/warch) reference?

There's a servo near me who runs a car wash, and they just straight up stole a small Maccas golden arches + 'Open 24 Hrs' sign to turn into their sign

:australia:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jay Rust posted:

It's a reference to how anime usually defaults to "WcDonald's" to avoid stepping on trademarks when depicting McD's.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's showed up in a bunch of different anime to the point of being a running joke among animators across different studios and generations.

Anime's own wilhelm scream.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

the actual wcdonalds thing is just a sauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI87nJZ6tck

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Runa posted:

It's showed up in a bunch of different anime to the point of being a running joke among animators across different studios and generations.

Anime's own wilhelm scream.

McDonald's made it lame now

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

such is life

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Electric Phantasm posted:

Runa posted:

such is life

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Picked up a copy of Spidered Man: Miles Morales from the library because I could use a shorter game after Assassin's Creed and I'm probably gonna finally get a PS5 and Spiders 2 by the end of the year so I might as well finally get around to the interquel.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Pikmin 4 is good. What is the next most Pikmin-y game that isn't actually Pikmin?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Muscle Tracer posted:

Pikmin 4 is good. What is the next most Pikmin-y game that isn't actually Pikmin?

Overlord, maybe

there's one called Tinykin that was positively received but I've never played it

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Mar 13, 2024

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol I love modders, they know what they want

Jay Rust posted:

it's so hosed up that mcdonalds can just waltz in and steal the unlicensed standin used in basically every anime. how dare they

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

"buffie" made me loving cackle aloud

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
all the names are incredible

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

isn't it pronounced yoofie like the yoofs these days

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

None for the one black character, Barrett? Huh. Curious

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Jay Rust posted:

None for the one black character, Barrett? Huh. Curious

He's already buff.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

We can go buffer

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is there a Waluigi mod like for FF15? I need to finish that someday, I miss my bros, Waluigi, Goofy, and Bowser.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Muscle Tracer posted:

Tinykin was good, as was The Wild at Heart.

Tinykin has a demo so you can try it out. I remember the controls being a little frustrating at points, especially the jumping at first.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

all the names are incredible

Aerith Gainsbro would be a 10/10 username

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Bad Video Games posted:

He's already buff.

I need an unbeefed Barret. Just a scrawny guy with a big gun arm.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://x.com/Vahn16/status/1768036210071544055?s=20

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Morpheus posted:

I need an unbeefed Barret. Just a scrawny guy with a big gun arm.

That's Dyne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqwP6uuYOWo