Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
the anime forum is gaslighting me into watching bocchi the rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Craig K posted:

bocchi the rock ftw

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Craig K posted:

you should watch bocchi the rock

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Endorph posted:

bocchi the rock ftw

bocchi the rock indeed ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Craig K posted:

he was right about that one

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Endorph posted:

bocchi the rock ftw

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Endorph posted:

bocchi the rock ftw

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Endorph posted:

bocchi the rock ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I haven't watched an anime in a while

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

was this over the one piece character s-snake?

(because I do remember that)

iirc it was one of the fire emblem children

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Craig K posted:

it's a good show

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Endorph posted:

bocchi the rock ftw

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
imw athching jerma sekiro vods and kuros english va sounds like text to speech

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
[listening to kuro talk about the fountainhead] "i might have to change the voice because of that, text to speech... loving donation messages"

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Stux posted:

Better or worse than if he had been voiced by Yongyea?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I haven't watched an anime in a while

dungeon meshi is epic

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Stux posted:

lol i seen limmy try to play it and he really is that terrible. think the dub was a contractual thing too lol

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Endorph posted:

bocchi the rock ftw

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Dongicus posted:

dungeon meshi is epic

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
bocchi the Rock! has come home to Shimokitazawaaaaa

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

wait chibisoma is a woman? lmao i just assumed they were dude because of how heavily invested they were in the main characters kissing like those guys who got mad any time a male character got within 50 feet of the all girl cast in their animes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

believe it or not lesbians exist and can also be morons online

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

believe it or not lesbians exist and can also be morons online

no I'm pretty sure that only cismen are the problem online

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
guess the forum

Cythereal posted:

This thread is not a place to debate the definition of goddamn sexual assault and I'm closing the thread until the next update.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

guess the forum

lol what on earth

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Dongicus posted:

dungeon meshi is epic

laios and marcille in a tight race to be the Best

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pentyne posted:

guess the forum

i thought for a moment someone gave Cythereal buttons and was stricken by fear

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Is the Soma in chibisoma the Castlevania Soma? Because that character is so cursed, the games are good don't get me wrong but I've known like 2-3 women who stanned that character who were all completely insane.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

dungeon meshi is epic

remembering when someone came into the DM thread to complain because they thought despite the TV-MA rating it would be great to sit down and watch with their kid, and then episode 4 with the orc tavern massacre happened and they had to explain the concept of death to their inconsolable child

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycot posted:

Is the Soma in chibisoma the Castlevania Soma? Because that character is so cursed, the games are good don't get me wrong but I've known like 2-3 women who stanned that character who were all completely insane.

Oh?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

symbolic posted:

remembering when someone came into the DM thread to complain because they thought despite the TV-MA rating it would be great to sit down and watch with their kid, and then episode 4 with the orc tavern massacre happened and they had to explain the concept of death to their inconsolable child

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

pentyne posted:

guess the forum

i guessed correctly

JimmyBiskit
Nov 15, 2007
i can't not see chibisoma pop up in conversation without thinking about how insane it is to have to have a full set of dentures in their 20s or smth due to demolishing their teeth by eating nothing but hard peppermint candy for some absurd amount of time. funny/hosed up/extremely funny imo

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

symbolic posted:

time is a flat circle

Squidster posted:

A good friend has been watching this show with his very gentle six year old, on the impression it was a relatively kid-safe monsters and cooking show. Like a slightly older, more focussed Pokemon with life lessons.

The surprise tavern massacre did not go well

My friend spent a tear-filled hour trying to answer questions about why would the orcs do that, why did the elves hurt the orcs first, who the Bad Guys were, why does god let bad things happen to nice people

should have just let the six year old start posting in the cspam climate thread instead

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

symbolic posted:

I...may have seen the build up to this, because someone in one of the animation threads asked if Dungeon Meshi gets any darker than the first couple episodes and the responses were all "nah it's fine". I think they got done wrong. :ohdear:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pentyne posted:

time is a flat circle

should have just let the six year old start posting in the cspam climate thread instead

this was the post i was thinking of

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I don't understand how any grown adult who has children knows enough about anime to watch newly released shows yet is not smart enough to read

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Dongicus posted:

dungeon meshi is epic
it is

also why are we calling it dungeon meshi instead of delicious in dungeon, it seems like almost everyone was calling it the latter when it was just the manga and now that the anime's out everyone started calling it by the untranslated name

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

LazyMaybe posted:

it is

also why are we calling it dungeon meshi instead of delicious in dungeon, it seems like almost everyone was calling it the latter when it was just the manga and now that the anime's out everyone started calling it by the untranslated name

baka gaijin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

LazyMaybe posted:

it is

It's 100% just based on which name you saw first.