Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

hell is ospreay looking like a drat bum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's ceo stand for? crying and then laying down on the floor and keeping on crying?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wardlow getting choked the gently caress out, Jay White is finally out of this storyline, Okada on weekly TV and a Riho/Willow main event. God that was loving great.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

Wardlow getting choked the gently caress out, Jay White is finally out of this storyline, Okada on weekly TV and a Riho/Willow main event. God that was loving great.

When Joe just said gently caress it and jumped on Wardlow's back and Wardlow carried him around like a backpack for a while I lost it. So drat good. And holy poo poo yes Jay White is great. Love the gun club.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is wardlow in the devil clan?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

Has anybody started the "Hook is kinda mid and needs a refresh" gimmick yet, cause I'm prepared to start that one if nobody has.

It’s not a gimmick it’s my life

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

what's ceo stand for? crying and then laying down on the floor and keeping on crying?

Surprisingly, yes.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Show looks fine tonight. I will not be watching. God bless.

https://twitter.com/joegagne/status/1768109476400296066

Liar

sorry for the accidental spoiler in case you thought komander had a chance to beat takeshita

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Correct decision imo.

I wish someone would tell TK that the mic naturally amplifies your voice and you don't have to yell into it like someone in Nam trying to get an evac the entire time.

Critical fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Mar 14, 2024

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

Liar

sorry for the accidental spoiler in case you thought komander had a chance to beat takeshita

btw you saying luffy vs. crocodile popped me.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Just lamo at anyone that thought Will or Okada wouldn't be ready for US TV wrestling without NXT seasoning. They already are the best at it

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

sasha banks looked terrible on aew's 30 year old cameras

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Just lamo at anyone that thought Will or Okada wouldn't be ready for US TV wrestling without NXT seasoning. They already are the best at it

No joke, everyone really has to step up their game. When you have Ospreay, Okada, and Jay White on tv every week even the Moxs and Sweves are going to have to be at the top of their game to keep up.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Undisputed Kingdom sucks so much. Their plan was to trick MJF into losing his title against Joe. Why not do that with Wardlow?

Even the Acclaimed and BCG decided to fight each other again rather than the Kingdom.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

all the factions except maybe bcc stink now

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/HurtKull/status/1768102029954609270

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that one is chie. i played that game but didn't play the one with the really well liked hat guy. i believe that's the guy

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thats chibi naoto, from the same game. that's loving chibi naoto, dude. Lmfao.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nah it's not

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Codependent Poster posted:

The Undisputed Kingdom sucks so much. Their plan was to trick MJF into losing his title against Joe. Why not do that with Wardlow?

Even the Acclaimed and BCG decided to fight each other again rather than the Kingdom.

Cole actually suck, Looks like poo poo, comes up with dumb storylines, I have no idea why he’s treated like a star he had one run in NXT that I have no idea how anyone enjoyed and now we have him doing this Mr Glass poo poo and it’s just over, let him go be bad at streaming games please Tony

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this really is hell....

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cole actually suck, Looks like poo poo, comes up with dumb storylines, I have no idea why he’s treated like a star he had one run in NXT that I have no idea how anyone enjoyed and now we have him doing this Mr Glass poo poo and it’s just over, let him go be bad at streaming games please Tony

Right for all the wrong reasons.

Matt Taven is easily the best member of the Kingdom.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was joking earlier. i strongly remember thgat character from my 45 hour playthrough that i abandoned and pretend like i beat the game

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

In person the show was... Kind of bad. But I'm getting the impression that's because the matches were all pretty perfunctory, trios and main were good but needed more time, and the big stuff was announcements and promos which are cooler on TV. Also why make the main event so short if you're running the full match and not having the beat down until the end?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Right for all the wrong reasons.

Matt Taven is easily the best member of the Kingdom.

A Kingdom for Keflings

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For a show that AEW was building up so much, that Dynamite was THOROUGHLY mediocre.

Also where in the flying gently caress is the BCC? They haven't been seen since the pape and they loving won.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tag tournament starts on Saturday

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tag tournament starts on Saturday

Did they actually announce that and I missed it by being dumb?

I still stand by the rest of the post though. Like yeah a lot of big names were ON the show, but it was a meh show

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
I thought it was a great show with only one match I went in caring about and that was Okada. The lows couldn’t sink the highs, and nothing on RAW outside of Cody’s promo matched the energy here.

World title feels midcard, but I don’t care. Ospreay vs Danielson, and Okada being a final boss kicks rear end. I’m invested in Swerve and Joe but hate everyone else involved. Time for Sasha to do her thing and make stars, she headlined Mania in one of the top 5 mania main events ever, and I don’t really care what anyone says for two black women to do that was remarkable and incredible. Her entire value is in ring though so I hope we get her doing her stuff soon and not in the Jade dimension.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

For a show that AEW was building up so much, that Dynamite was THOROUGHLY mediocre.

Also where in the flying gently caress is the BCC? They haven't been seen since the pape and they loving won.

Danielson just wrestled on Collision.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

Liar

Lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

SamuraiFoochs posted:

https://x.com/bryandanielson/status/1768064802067194040?s=20

they were busy encouraging their fans to check out the great show

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

They gotta do something about Mone’s confusing and messy theme music. ‘Hey, chant this, specifically’ stuff feels kinda insulting and riffing on New World symphony just makes me think about Walter.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yeah they gotta do something about Mone's theme music.

Like FUCKIN UPLOAD IT ALREADY.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Wah wah, "New World Symphony is soooo tied to WALTER!" loving SICK of you FAKE FANS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHeQrzqIW0

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

CEO music is good and idk what a Walter music sounds like.
Tag match was the low point for me. Get Jericho out of the ring.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

On The Internet posted:

CEO music is good and idk what a Walter music sounds like.
Tag match was the low point for me. Get Jericho out of the ring.

Counterpoint: toa liona trucking him into the announce table twice was funny as hell

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Counterpoint: toa liona trucking him into the announce table twice was funny as hell

I'll take it. Jericho and Hook can have their match next week but only if Hook does the same to Jericho!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MJeff posted:

Yeah they gotta do something about Mone's theme music.

Like FUCKIN UPLOAD IT ALREADY.

right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nobody mentions any of Wagner's famous fans when danielson comes out, but the second a strong independent woman has a classical music inspired theme and everyone comes out of the woodwork to say how much they love, well, let's just say a certain analogue, gunther. really makes you think doesn't it