Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

lumpentroll posted:

perhaps youre not stupid enough

no that's not it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hatebag posted:

lol i used to do that to gently caress with people. just chomp the bones with my molars and watch em squirm

Hyena like posting detected

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
have you considered that the New York Times says that the plot of the Turner Diaries happened verbatim to all those Israeli women who go to a different school though

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

no that's not it

give me 1000 dollars then

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al! posted:

can i please have just one thread without people threatening to kill the mods

be better mods imo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

https://twitter.com/BKWelles/status/1767531998770307247

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i welcome your death threats

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Megamissen posted:

any food with bones still in or shell still on make me feel weird, too much of a reminder that its an animal and also tends to be too messy to eat

In that food is a media used by artists such as chefs, it is poor media literacy to forget that a chicken tender is made out of a chicken.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

it's that time again... time to post thread votes...

Votes:
5.0: Loucks
3.0: Slider
1.0: Jesse Ventura
1.0: SMEGMA_MAIL

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

speng31b posted:

Votes:

Blain is right

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

speng31b posted:

Votes:

do it again bitch

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i say swears online posted:

do it again bitch

you'd like that

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i wouldn't like anything itt as per my vote

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lobster shirt posted:

i welcome your death threats

I'm going to cut your nuts off so you can post in that thread

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Jose posted:

I'm going to cut your nuts off so you can post in that thread

You can post in that thread either way. As far as I can tell they dont have an audit process

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i say swears online posted:

i wouldn't like anything itt as per my vote

mad?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

naw let's squash this beef

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
am i literate yet

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dreylad posted:

am i literate yet

you wish

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Some people call it media literacy, but I call it media lie-teracy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

media trickeracy

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

speng31b posted:

Votes:

Im having some questions about the integrity of my ballot here I dont think Ive ever voted on a thread

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Skibbity toilet

Weka
May 5, 2019

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Im having some questions about the integrity of my ballot here I dont think Ive ever voted on a thread

Using my advanced media literacy skills I have interpreted this post and my conclusion is you have fat fingers

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Weka posted:

Using my advanced media literacy skills I have interpreted this post and my conclusion is you have fat fingers

Okay this makes sense but real media literacy skills are when you understand posting in the I/P thread is dangerous and exhausting, it doesn't matter what you say really, even trying to understand the basics of what's happening sometimes will get you labeled a genocide supporter, by the same people spend their time defending the Russian and Chinese genocides

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
we have lots of media literate people here so feel free to explain the russian and chinese genocides here

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

crepeface posted:

we have lots of media literate people here so feel free to explain the russian and chinese genocides here

China is absolutely an ethnostate and is committing a genocide against the Uighurs (the UK parliament for example made such a declaration asserting this, and US Secretary State Anthony Blinken also made this assertion, the article goes over some of the reports and evidence) and Tibetans; this isn't disputable by facts, but this isn't the correct thread for this, we can discuss this in more detail in the China Megathread.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

China is absolutely an ethnostate and is committing a genocide against the Uighurs (the UK parliament for example made such a declaration asserting this, and US Secretary State Anthony Blinken also made this assertion, the article goes over some of the reports and evidence) and Tibetans; this isn't disputable by facts, but this isn't the correct thread for this, we can discuss this in more detail in the China Megathread.

you stupid bitch

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
oh the UK parliament declared something? the US secretary of state? well then

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

crepeface posted:

oh the UK parliament declared something? the US secretary of state? well then

Well no, this is just wrong. The issue isn't "should we use force to stop a genocide?" its "Should we use a very likely very large amount of force, very likely to cause a lot of destruction and suffering, in pursuit of the goal of 'destruction of the nation-state called Israel' in order to stop a genocide?"

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
there's no genocide you stupid bitch

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

please make a post in the china thread about it

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
wait did i get got by a SYQ

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

crepeface posted:

wait did i get got by a SYQ

Where again, you're just nitpicking. Instead of putting any effort at all into reading context into what you're responding to, where you often seem to read posts in an overly literal fashion; where you're placing an undue burden of effort into forcing people to explain what the reasonable position is; which would be fine if this was genuine and if you absolutely had no prior position or understanding of the issue, but you clearly do.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
what

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Media literacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

crepeface posted: