Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

ah, just realized that aew is already splitting up the continental crown. what a weird title.

KungFu Grip posted:

ah, just realized that aew is already splitting up the continental crown. what a weird title.

have okada beat eddie three separate times for his belts, but he throws away the strong belt since he no longer wants the nooj stank on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Mercedes Nutz

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Continental Crown was something to do for Eddie so he could live his All Japan dreams for a few months, simple as.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought it was weird that people assumed that was going to continue on instead of being special. njpw gave up control of their belt to the aew/roh guy and in return they received the act of having their wrestlers taken and that belt being put on them for laughs?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
When was the last time that strong belt was even defended on a njpw show

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

mooseinfants posted:

When was the last time that strong belt was even defended on a njpw show

January, at the last American show

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Having two of my favourites of the womens division put on a main event I really enjoyed, yet being the lowest viewership segment, is disheartening. At least the crowd loved it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they call her mercedes cos she's driving the audience away 😂

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Having two of my favourites of the womens division put on a main event I really enjoyed, yet being the lowest viewership segment, is disheartening. At least the crowd loved it.

nelson family homes dumb as hell

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

everyone in here trying their worst material. keep it up!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they call her moné cos her matches are like watching paint dry 😂

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

finally watched watched dynamite and who the hell is mercades mone and why is she a ceo?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

does she ceo the home depot?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

this character is too confusing!?!

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

everyone in here trying their worst material. keep it up!!!
her nickname's the ceo cause she clears everyone out!! 🤣🤣

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Crap exits orifices

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I CEO food and I eat it

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

when her quarter hour comes on its Loss Time

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

(in the spirit of ‘sharp knees’) herfaceis boné

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

The last person AEW debuted at TD Garden was obviously washed. Mercedes is doing much better.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Can I just thank the people here in this forum for being tiresome lunatics whenever AEW viewing figures come out, especially in relation to debuts or signings?

So yeah, thanks to all the thread regulars here for being boring dickheads, I guess.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Idiotic AEW thread <<<

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Some people bend themselves into pretzel knots and have shaking, crying fits whenever AEW has a bad number. Some people do terrible, terrible, terrible, sub-WWF junkie level stand-up comedy whenever AEW has a bad number.

I chose to say "man, that number fuckin' sucked." and played Balatro for three hours. I did the challenges where you win a run in under 12 rounds, discard 5 Jacks at once, play 4 Seven of Clubs in one hand and play 5 Gold Cards at once. Guess I'm just built different. Built better. Built smarter. Not an unfunny piece of garbage or a pathetic wilting baby, some may say.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i played ff7 remake (chapter 10) , and i am also those things at the end, and more

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I took a nap.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i’m playing last epoch

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

me after i take 3 seconds to scroll past 6 posts talking about a rating: It's just so , idk... it takes all the fun out of watching the shows. Lmfao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

me after i take 3 seconds to scroll past 6 posts talking about a rating: It's just so , idk... it takes all the fun out of watching the shows. Lmfao

I thought I enjoyed that cool wrestling show but then some checkmark dumbfuck posted no milly and now I'm severely depressed.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pylons posted:

I took a nap.

god I wish this were me. I'm so tired

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

It’s just so exhausting

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Nielsen should move to a five bag rating system

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

Kaveman posted:

Nielsen should move to a five bag rating system

When I'm watching Dynamite I'm frequently asking myself who's gonna win and who's gonna lose

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Ibushi clearly models his medical treatment on the teachings of Dr. San, it would be a good fit.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they say a man dies two deaths. once when he is buried, and again when his preferred wrestling company folds. at this stage it's beyond a massive risk to stake my legacy on aew's existence and obviously that's going to wreck someone's mental health

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tato posted:

Ibushi clearly models his medical treatment on the teachings of Dr. San, it would be a good fit.

Ibushi needs to be shown the power of mercy, now more than ever

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

(cheering wildly while the wrestlers in the ring pass out from carbon monoxide poisoning) VFA! VFA!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MJeff posted:

I thought I enjoyed that cool wrestling show but then some checkmark dumbfuck posted no milly and now I'm severely depressed.

maybe if you hadn't abandoned your raitings thread the seal would be unbroken

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

UnleashedDad posted:

When I'm watching Dynamite I'm frequently asking myself who's gonna win and who's gonna lose

I've got the feeling, bruv, hope you got it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

when i watch dynamite its just to see whos doin dangerous moves to complain about on-line... like i give a drat about the wrestlers i just want rhe clout!