Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Red Baron posted:

lmao he really loves these edits

he also truthed a link to a youtube video whose cover includes fani willis with cum on her face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

wooooo yeah he jerked off two ghosts on stage again yayayaya honey get the iPhone out

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

man trump's getting spicy with the posts

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
theater jerking man is some brilliant marketing, never heard of that movie before yesterday, now I watched the trailer and wanna watch it… in the privacy of my own home!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump's a genius in the physical space too.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

his moves, dance wise, are decades ahead of their time

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

drat I haven't heard that jingle in years

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I hope there's room in the cell for Hilary, Lin Manuel and whoever that other woman is

LOCK THEM UP

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I dunno about y'all but I practice his dance routine nightly , away from the eyes of society (still not confident in my moves) ... Trump's dance moves are gonna be very popular in video faster than you think.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

here's some advice you should tell your kids or whoever. anybody struggling with being cool in school or at home. 1) start learning the Trump dance. worked wonders for my self esteem.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

how much ghost cum is in that hair

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Tainen posted:

theater jerking man is some brilliant marketing, never heard of that movie before yesterday, now I watched the trailer and wanna watch it… in the privacy of my own home!

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Who among us

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

in retrospect Tuvok is one of the best characters in Trek. making a Vulcan who struggles with anger was a stroke of genius

then again it was Voyager that established that Vulcans have an emotion-suppressing organ in their brain as opposed to it simply being culturally learned and enforced, one of many dumb decisions the show made with canon. so, many sides

Voyager also has the nerdy goony Vulcan.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Trump should get a real babe as his VP. or hell why stop at one, can you have a whole gaggle of buxom blondes as vice president

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

the wild thing about this guy is his output with disney is fantastic and he probably will be the next EGOT person but his whole poo poo is so incredibly unlikable, perhaps he should stop doing hip hop and being in front of cameras

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

joe brandon doesn't even have a dance

joe can't dance
joe can't talk
only... uh, can't really walk good either

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RIP Syndrome posted:

joe can't dance
joe can't talk
only... uh, can't really walk good either

He can ride bike and crash

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

emfive posted:

that guys a cop

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

lol he tried to pon farr b'elanna and got his rear end kicked

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/heyyholls/status/1768755089957679112?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

the most, from the standpoint of hands

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

awakening things in me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mistermojo posted:

Trump should get a real babe as his VP. or hell why stop at one, can you have a whole gaggle of buxom blondes as vice president

hell yeah

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

meowtch!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i like how some of the cats look like they're little kitty mob bosses posing for a picture

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

trump / HB8+

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Tim Kaine in the membrane

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

this is very rude to wake up to on a saturday

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

drat now I’m thinkin brunch

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the tmoorp. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao his second term is gonna be so wild

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr. Nice! posted:

he also truthed a link to a youtube video whose cover includes fani willis with cum on her face.

He was and will be the president

lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Red Baron posted:

lmao his second term is gonna be so wild

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

drat now I’m thinkin trunch

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mr. Nice! posted:

lol