Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Time to sweat (Saturday morning)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

satanic splash-back posted:

The best part of Ohio is leaving Ohio

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

redshirt posted:

*Swishes 3

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

good morning chat

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im back from chokey hwat's new?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Thank God they closed and gassed that horrible Friday thread. May it never show it's face again

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

im back from chokey hwat's new?

there were a bunch of garbage posts, then jimmyjams farted, then there were a bunch more garbage posts.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Prof. Crocodile posted:

there were a bunch of garbage posts, then jimmyjams farted, then there were a bunch more garbage posts.

LAP turned into the Friday hating guy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

LAP turned into the Friday hating guy

Hate the Friday thread

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Hate the Friday thread

It's over for now. How's it going? I have a skating question if you have time to answer.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Hate the Friday thread

you've been a real stick in the mud ever since you lost your cow, skateboard, and foreskin.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

It's over for now. How's it going? I have a skating question if you have time to answer.

Fr?

Ask.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Prof. Crocodile posted:

you've been a real stick in the mud ever since you lost your cow, skateboard, and foreskin.

Circumcision is abuse.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yeah FR. What kind of skating do you do? Like indoor around the circle? Outdoor?

If indoor, is there still a whole skating culture with signs and music and traditions and stuff?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

Yeah FR. What kind of skating do you do? Like indoor around the circle? Outdoor?

If indoor, is there still a whole skating culture with signs and music and traditions and stuff?

Both. I skate in the skatepark and at the rink. The rink is still totes a thing. That's how I got my kid into skating actually, kids loving love the rink.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Both. I skate in the skatepark and at the rink. The rink is still totes a thing. That's how I got my kid into skating actually, kids loving love the rink.

Thanks! Please describe how the skatepark works and what you do there. Also, for you and your kids indoor skating, is there crazy lights and loud music, etc? A live DJ?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

Thanks! Please describe how the skatepark works and what you do there. Also, for you and your kids indoor skating, is there crazy lights and loud music, etc? A live DJ?

The skatepark is a skatepark I go there to ride transition and vert. I get to fly :hai:. The rink def has laser lights, disco balls, music, the whole thing. Slushies and a few video games cabinets too.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thank God they closed and gassed that horrible Friday thread. May it never show it's face again

:cb:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So how about those local sports teams? I don't like the Sox's chances this year

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

So how about those local sports teams? I don't like the Sox's chances this year

nope :(

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

all on a whimsy, substituted the water in my pancakes with some cock & bull today and it’s real good. highly recommended

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

TrashMammal posted:

all on a whimsy, substituted the water in my pancakes with some cock & bull today and it’s real good. highly recommended

did you torture it first

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Visions of Valerie posted:

did you torture it first

breakfast is an act of love

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

TrashMammal posted:

breakfast is an act of love

is that why the gravy for the biscuits and gravy was saltier than usual today

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cream of Wheat

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i like hash brown potato patties but i call them "tater flaps" and my fave is Mr. Dee's brand tater flaps so my goto breakfast is eggs sunny up, lightly toasted sour dough bread, and dee's flaps

hell yeah

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Uhhhh

Can you throw em over your shoulder like a continental solider?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

dee eight posted:

i like hash brown potato patties but i call them "tater flaps" and my fave is Mr. Dee's brand tater flaps so my goto breakfast is eggs sunny up, lightly toasted sour dough bread, and dee's flaps

hell yeah

Those are great tater flaps

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The skatepark is a skatepark I go there to ride transition and vert. I get to fly :hai:. The rink def has laser lights, disco balls, music, the whole thing. Slushies and a few video games cabinets too.

i always wished i was better at vert, even at my peak my drop-in game was like 1/5

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The skatepark is a skatepark I go there to ride transition and vert. I get to fly :hai:.

how do people not worry about and/or not actually smash all their teeth and bones out on those concrete ramp things, it all looks terrifying

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i fell over roller skating on the sidewalk once and it was like 4k in dental bills

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I just want to rollerskate to Toto

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

i fell over roller skating on the sidewalk once and it was like 4k in dental bills

Git gud

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

redshirt posted:

I just want to rollerskate to Toto

That's something that a hundred men or more could never do.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
I went to an open mic comedy show last night and it was really good until the last comic, who said it was his first time doing this but he was by far the best out of everyone... until he got to the end of his set and talked about being part of a kink community where they dress up like and pretend they are children and have orgies. And then he started talking about Michael Jackson not being a pedophile. I've never seen a comic nosedive so hard, holy poo poo.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

how do people not worry about and/or not actually smash all their teeth and bones out on those concrete ramp things, it all looks terrifying

You just do it, skating is not for the faint of heart or afraid of hitting the ground

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

That's something that a hundred men or more could never do.

*Tears pour down my face

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
skate or die time

https://skatedancediagrams.weebly.com/mineola-swing.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

credburn posted:

I went to an open mic comedy show last night and it was really good until the last comic, who said it was his first time doing this but he was by far the best out of everyone... until he got to the end of his set and talked about being part of a kink community where they dress up like and pretend they are children and have orgies. And then he started talking about Michael Jackson not being a pedophile. I've never seen a comic nosedive so hard, holy poo poo.

huh