Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/jkarsh/status/1769242363229274383?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

nationalize all forms of transportation

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I mean, I appreciate the NYT's editorial honesty

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Ultra Carp

SirPablo posted:

Old Glory Hole

Bilirubin posted:

pro username

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Ultra Carp

:killing:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"mr owl, how many downed planes will it take for government regulators to punish boeing for lax safety regulations?"

"let's find out. one, a-two, three, four...

...seventeen, eightteen, nineteen...."

:qq: mr owl for the love of god please stop

gregday
May 23, 2003

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ron flip is glumwheel. I verified it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/bradfordpearson/status/1769384159120593322?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao hell yeah

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

ron flip is glumwheel. I verified it

!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is invincible, are you?

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Fuckt Tupp posted:

"mr owl, how many downed planes will it take for government regulators to punish boeing for lax safety regulations?"

"let's find out. one, a-two, three, four...

...seventeen, eightteen, nineteen...."

:qq: mr owl for the love of god please stop

the bible says we have to forgive boeing 77 times, jesus understood that sometimes you gotta trade off some safety in the name of profit

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

nationalize all forms of transportation

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Uncle O'Grimacey refuses to honor the Good Friday Accords to this day, even though McDonalds shamrock shakes haven't been filled with cement since 1999

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Uncle O'Grimacey refuses to honor the Good Friday Accords to this day, even though McDonalds shamrock shakes haven't been filled with cement since 1999

o7

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

PDP-1 posted:

the bible says we have to forgive boeing 77 times, jesus understood that sometimes you gotta trade off some safety in the name of profit

it’s all in the name. 737, max.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

was there a hitler grimace

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Grimler

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Gritler

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
someone post the pic of Trump and grimace embracing

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I wish that were me

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

in my head canon grimace is also mpregnant in that image

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://packaged-media.redd.it/847j...c7fca9c7f70#t=0

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

:five:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“Every night he hits me, I guess,” Trump said. “His ratings are terrible. He’s not a talented guy. I hear he hits me all the time, so I figured I’d hit him because I thought he was a lousy host.”

Trump, in his original Truth Social post last Sunday, wrote, “Has there EVER been a WORSE HOST than Jimmy Kimmel at The Oscars. His opening was that of a less than average person trying too hard to be something which he is not, and never can be. Get rid of Kimmel.”

Kimmel responded minutes later, by saying from the Oscars’ stage, “Well, thank you President Trump … Isn’t it past your jail time?”

Trump said he “never expected” Kimmel would read his social media post in real time.

“I said, ‘this guy’s even dumber than I thought,'” Trump said. “The thing went viral. It’s been all over the world now, and all he had to do is keep his mouth shut.”

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

“Every night he hits me, I guess,” Trump said. “His ratings are terrible. He’s not a talented guy. I hear he hits me all the time, so I figured I’d hit him because I thought he was a lousy host.”

Trump, in his original Truth Social post last Sunday, wrote, “Has there EVER been a WORSE HOST than Jimmy Kimmel at The Oscars. His opening was that of a less than average person trying too hard to be something which he is not, and never can be. Get rid of Kimmel.”

Kimmel responded minutes later, by saying from the Oscars’ stage, “Well, thank you President Trump … Isn’t it past your jail time?”

Trump said he “never expected” Kimmel would read his social media post in real time.

“I said, ‘this guy’s even dumber than I thought,'” Trump said. “The thing went viral. It’s been all over the world now, and all he had to do is keep his mouth shut.”

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao trump saying someone runs their mouth off too much it’s almost too much

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Matt Dolan once ran for office as a Democrat, and he’s easily pushed around by the Woke Left lunatics who renamed his family’s baseball team. Now think of this.

You know, I happen to like baseball. I like sports. And I like tradition. So you have a team called the Cleveland Indians. Indians. They’re Indians. Indians. They're Indians. Indians. Indians. And they took the name Cleveland Indians and made it the Cleveland Guardians. It almost like they’re in charge of a trust fund. They’re in charge of a trust fund, the Cleveland Guardians. And my attitude is, anybody that changes the name of the Cleveland Indians to the Cleveland Guardians should not be a senator, should not be a governor.

I don’t know Matt Dolan, but I just know that he’s the guy that I guess owns the team in some form, and he was in charge of changing the name. Who wants… Okay, we’ll have a poll. Who wants to keep the Cleveland Indians story? Wait. So much for that poll.

Okay, ready? Who wants to see the name change to the, and the way they did it, to the Guardians? Who wants the Guardians? Okay, nice and loud, now: Who wants to keep it the Cleveland Indians?

That wasn’t too tough, right?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

That was the best part of the Oscars lol.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I think Jimmy Kimmel won that exchange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bethamphetamine posted:

The thinnest, from the standpoint of skins