Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dixville posted:

My fridge has been broken (for the second time, the first fix only worked for like a week, so that was great) and I haven't gotten it fixed for like 3 weeks now because I hate people coming in my house I don't know and dealing with keeping the dogs away and ugh I just hate it all so much but I need to call someone today cause it's not great not having a fridge. Especially when I'm trying to eat healthier. Also probably going to cancel my home warranty because it doesn't seem to be worth it. Owning a home kinda sucks sometimes but I guess it's worth it. Maybe

you could just start using your second garage fridge instead, right? the one the grocery delivery workers would usually stock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Dixville posted:

My fridge has been broken (for the second time, the first fix only worked for like a week, so that was great) and I haven't gotten it fixed for like 3 weeks now because I hate people coming in my house I don't know and dealing with keeping the dogs away and ugh I just hate it all so much but I need to call someone today cause it's not great not having a fridge. Especially when I'm trying to eat healthier. Also probably going to cancel my home warranty because it doesn't seem to be worth it. Owning a home kinda sucks sometimes but I guess it's worth it. Maybe

Mine is also related to the fridge except it's a breaker issue for some reason the fridge circuit is tripping the fuse and idk why.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

good morning goons

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

mondays.... ack!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Love the Monday thread

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bad Purchase posted:

you could just start using your second garage fridge instead, right? the one the grocery delivery workers would usually stock

:laffo:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Love the Monday thread

gently caress you

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:moreevil:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
it's a day

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Anybody else feeling complete existential dread eating up their insides right now?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Anybody else feeling complete existential dread eating up their insides right now?

No sir. It's a beautiful world and a wonderful life and everything's gonna be good man!

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

not any more than the usual from the last 6 or 7 years, no

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

sure is nice to have mondays off

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

pencilhands posted:

good morning goons

this is our morning show

it has weather, sports, traffic and melt downs

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023

Dandywalken posted:

mondays.... ack!!!

Agreed.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I did last week but I'm doing better

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

a trip to the toilet usually takes care of this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thinking to play persona 5 today

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Maybe you should play get a freakin job op!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

thinkin i might dig up on Persona 1 PS1 disc :hehe:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

note: dont do this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I might. At some point

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just had some broccoli and cheese soup for lunch, sitting by a river waiting for a group to arrive for a hike. some jobs are good even if they don’t pay well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

note: dont do this

Woops I meant to post that on my alt account “Smugworth”

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

just had some broccoli and cheese soup for lunch, sitting by a river waiting for a group to arrive for a hike. some jobs are good even if they don’t pay well.

You're a tour guide or some such? If so thats so cool!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

You're a tour guide or some such? If so thats so cool!

special needs adults, one of the many things I get to do

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

special needs adults, one of the many things I get to do

Cool! Hope you all have a great time!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
finding ways to get people into nature gets amazing results in our clients health and happiness and it doesn’t cost us anything but the gas to get there and the meager pay the staff make

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

Cool! Hope you all have a great time!

I’m hoping we get attacked by a bear or a pack of wolves!

also spring starts tomorrow!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

I’m hoping we get attacked by a bear or a pack of wolves!

Well if that happens just keep a few folks between you and the bears/wolves. I have faith in you!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
My shits still have not returned to normal after having my rear end in a top hat blown out and video ed this past week

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sounds like they need to take a second video?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

back on that monday bullshit

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Mondays are cool because I work from home and they are very slow because all of our sales people take a few days to close and they start working with new clients on Mondays so I'm finally a "Mondays are good" convert. They are basically "weekend lite"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my monday today is actually shaping up to be pretty easy

*knock on wood*

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

We do have a yearly town hall tomorrow that every employee from every regional branch is going to be in the office for and that sucks

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

welp my 9:30 didnt show up so i guess i can keep posting :justpost:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hell yeah brother

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Hollismason posted:

My shits still have not returned to normal after having my rear end in a top hat blown out and video ed this past week

good luck

redshirt posted:

Well if that happens just keep a few folks between you and the bears/wolves. I have faith in you!

no bear or wolf attacks

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

an old colleague just texted me out of the blue with a contract job I really can't say no to. drat you