Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you can murder someone outside a courthouse and they will just let you do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Seems like an unlikely suicide to me

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
Do you think there's a chance he didn't kill himself?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Nice piece of fish posted:

Do you think there's a chance he didn't kill himself?

about the same odds as Epstein

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

quote:

The previous day, Barnett had been on a roll as a video camera recorded the event. “John testified for four hours in questioning by my co-counsel Brian,” says Turkewitz. “This was following seven hours of cross examination by Boeing’s lawyers on Thursday. He was really happy to be telling his side of the story, excited to be fielding our questions, doing a great job. It was explosive stuff. As I’m sitting there, I’m thinking, ‘This is the best witness I’ve ever seen.’” At one point, says Turkewitz, the Boeing lawyer protested that Barnett was reciting the details of incidents from a decade ago, and specific dates, without looking at documents. As Turkevitz recalls the exchange, Barnett fired back, "I know these documents inside out. I’ve had to live it."

yep this guy definitely committed suicide, open and shut case

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
If he didn't stay and drove back home to Louisiana, and yes he was going to drive home instead of fly, they would have run him off the road.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

skooma512 posted:

If he didn't stay and drove back home to Louisiana, and yes he was going to drive home instead of fly, they would have run him off the road.
or perhaps the old goodie, the rose cherami maneuver? time to bring back the classics imo

these suicides with gunshots to the back of the head in a burning vehicle are getting overplayed

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

would have been a lot less suspicious imo traffic deaths are pretty common and widespread

guess im glad this poor guy was obviously murdered? man gently caress this country

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

LonsomeSon posted:

man gently caress this country

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

LonsomeSon posted:

would have been a lot less suspicious imo traffic deaths are pretty common and widespread

ah the Michael Hastings maneuver, also a neo-classic

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

*makes note of "class traitor" next to a_gelatinous_cube in cspam.xsl*
Anything else you would like to volunteer today? Love of isreal or nato? Thoughts on Cuba or china?

Societeh...

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

yep this guy definitely committed suicide, open and shut case

my guess is he did kill himself, because they confronted him with some extremely life ruining blackmail material

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

LonsomeSon posted:

guess im glad this poor guy was obviously murdered? man gently caress this country

It's supposed to be obvious

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Wouldn't be easier to discredit him with that material instead of assassinating him/making him fall on his sword?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
after watching the netflix documentary about the south carolina lawyer who killed his wife and kid, the latter who killed and injured a bunch of his friends after piloting his boat while blackout drunk, and the cops who were at best incompetent and at worst intentionally stalled out the investigation

i don’t have a ton of faith that a boeing “suicide” is gonna be investigated properly in boeing country

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

skooma512 posted:

Wouldn't be easier to discredit him with that material instead of assassinating him/making him fall on his sword?

my guess is that he chose to kill himself rather than face exposure, not they told him "kill yourself or we make this public"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lol

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The Oldest Man posted:

my guess is he did kill himself, because they confronted him with some extremely life ruining blackmail material

He clearly killed himself in ritual suicide due to shame after bringing dishonor to the good name of Boeing.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

my guess is that one of his ancestors was cursed generations ago by a witch in a complicated series of events that ultimately led to his death in that parking garage at that specific time

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

skooma512 posted:

Cloudy with a chance of passengers

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ArmedZombie posted:

Societeh...

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Via r/chicago:

Someone did the math & said inflation adjustment would make it $2573 today. Also lol at the 7-night stay.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

man 3 bucks for a circumcision? i paid nearly quadruple that just a few weeks ago.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
$3 circumcision lol

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
That dick mutilation would cost $40 today, though Internet searching shows it costing $200-400. Nice job Biden.

Also lol

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/new...ts_experts_warn

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
A friend just had a baby and the hospital wanted her to vacate the next day. The baby had a bowel obstruction and required surgery right away at the nearby children’s hospital. Even if it was about sending her to the baby, there was nothing she could do. The baby couldn’t eat anything for several weeks to allow for the bowel to heal.

Hospitals are so strapped for cash they want to turn rooms over immediately and kick out recovering moms.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

SirPablo posted:

That dick mutilation would cost $40 today, though Internet searching shows it costing $200-400. Nice job Biden.

Also lol

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/new...ts_experts_warn

"Uncircumcised males get more STDs" makes no loving sense and is up there with "pulling out counts as birth control" as far as I am concerned, what the gently caress are they smoking

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

Hospitals are so strapped for cash they want to turn rooms over immediately and kick out recovering moms.

This isn’t because they’re strapped for cash, it’s because they’re maximizing profits

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

"pulling out counts as birth control"

Skill issue

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Justin Tyme posted:

"Uncircumcised males get more STDs" makes no loving sense and is up there with "pulling out counts as birth control" as far as I am concerned, what the gently caress are they smoking

Research brought to you by the Kellogg cornflakes guy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This isn’t because they’re strapped for cash, it’s because they’re maximizing profits

on the treatment level, hospitals are absolutely strapped for cash

it's just all being funneled to carpet stompers

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I worked from home today and I promptly created an empty Teams meeting and marked myself Busy for the day. I have defeated Capitalism.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Willa Rogers posted:

Via r/chicago:

Someone did the math & said inflation adjustment would make it $2573 today. Also lol at the 7-night stay.

What the heck are beads and why is the hospital charging for them?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Entorwellian posted:

What the heck are beads and why is the hospital charging for them?

*very heavy sigh*. alright son, sit down. it’s time for us to talk about the birds and the beads

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Justin Tyme posted:

we have to meet people where they're at

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Justin Tyme posted:

you can’t think of a reason that could be marginally true?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Oldest Man posted:

my guess is that he chose to kill himself rather than face exposure, not they told him "kill yourself or we make this public"

boeing is far too incompetent to do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011