Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Scarabrae posted:

choking hazard!

those were simpler times. :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Adding a new column to goons.xls

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The Oldest Man posted:

my guess is he did kill himself, because they confronted him with some extremely life ruining blackmail material

The Oldest Man posted:

my guess is that he chose to kill himself rather than face exposure, not they told him "kill yourself or we make this public"

lol, so stupid.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

'i think youll find that the most likely answer is that that guy was a pedophile, and boeing's pinkertons cottoned on to this, '

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
Yeah, maybe don't do Boeing's dirty work for them by implying the murdered whisteblower was secretly an unreliable deviant.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Willa Rogers posted:

what are modern parents doing with circumcision these days?

when my friends were having babies it was a serious bone (lol) of contention: the women were against it but outvoted by their husbands who "want him to look like me," as if it'd cause more lifetime trauma to not look like da than get snipped.

What dad and son are out there comparing hogs? I just want to see the headline that circumcisions are down due to Biden's policies.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Willa Rogers posted:

before plastic wristbands became a thing.

that'd have been a fun job, sitting there beading as babies got born. :kiddo:

Oh cool! I didn't know about these.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

post hole digger posted:

'i think youll find that the most likely answer is that that guy was a pedophile, and boeing's pinkertons cottoned on to this, '

Paradoxish posted:

Yeah, maybe don't do Boeing's dirty work for them by implying the murdered whisteblower was secretly an unreliable deviant.

if you think it's more likely the pinkertons just gave him the ferguson special, that's fine, but it doesn't take being a secret pedophile to have life-ruining poo poo that you could be blackmailed with. even MLK got targeted that way.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Willa Rogers posted:

when my friends were having babies it was a serious bone (lol) of contention: the women were against it but outvoted by their husbands who "want him to look like me," as if it'd cause more lifetime trauma to not look like da than get snipped.
most urban millennials arent getting their kids snipped, at least here in commiefornia. although fi there is any contention for snipping, it tends to be more from the mom than the dad these days afaik. most millennial dads i know are mad about having it forced on them and dont want it forced on their kid, whereas millennial moms still think it looks better / more Normal or something idk

well maybe not most, but it's definitely down a lot over past generations.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
i know a guy who works for a medical skin graft company and they make the skin grafts out of stem cells from baby foreskins so likely the hospital is making some dosh off the ol dick chop

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
The vast majority of American girls prefer cut from what I've seen and heard. I'm my experience girls like talking about this subject

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
yup here it is

from https://dermnetnz.org/topics/bioengineered-skin but basically all skin grafts are baby foreskin

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Mad Wack posted:

yup here it is

from https://dermnetnz.org/topics/bioengineered-skin but basically all skin grafts are baby foreskin

supply of domestic infants status: assured

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

skooma512 posted:

Let's not have a derail about circumcision ITT please.

yep. better to snip this one off early

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Yes. I am a hostage of capitalism.

Mustached Demon posted:

Participating in a broken system in order to survive doesn't make you a class traitor by itself

RadiRoot posted:

have you seized the means yet

lol this is such an easy trap to avoid, just keep your perversion to yourself and do not rush to defend the sanctity of market mechanisms of control

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

Xaris posted:

or perhaps the old goodie, the rose cherami maneuver? time to bring back the classics imo

these suicides with gunshots to the back of the head in a burning vehicle are getting overplayed

nobody wants to work anymore

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

netizen posted:

This is the sort of no-nonsense stern talking-to I needed to snap me out of my funk. Thank you Mr. Maher.

I'm going to own up and admit I was about to type something stupid like modern liberals slowly becoming 90s libertarians:v:

you are free to insult me

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
is there any way to see my credit card purchase/internet search/demographics profile that advertisers use to target me (specifically) instead of like ‘mid-30s golf dad’ and I get rolled up in there? I wanna know what they know

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

RealityWarCriminal posted:

yep. better to snip this one off early

Hehe

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mad Wack posted:

yup here it is

i just learned that the vast majority of circumcisions, at least in a hospital setting, are done by obgyns.

Cutting off dicks is the only penis related surgery they get to do lol

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mad Wack posted:

yup here it is

wow, now this is doomsday economics. right up there with thiel and his blood boys.

electric-jellyfish
May 24, 2020

The Oldest Man posted:

if you think it's more likely the pinkertons just gave him the ferguson special, that's fine, but it doesn't take being a secret pedophile to have life-ruining poo poo that you could be blackmailed with. even MLK got targeted that way.

Blackmail or coerced suicide still means that Boeing killed him.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

electric-jellyfish posted:

Blackmail or coerced suicide still means that Boeing killed him.

lol, lmao

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
Y'all best watch your posting or you may find yourselves in a Boeing-related accident in the near future. They've got ears everywhere.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

The Oldest Man posted:

I don't think anything is particularly likely, I just also don't think there's any reason to imply this dude had some life ruining secrets.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Willa Rogers posted:

the women were against it but outvoted by their husbands who "want him to look like me," as if it'd cause more lifetime trauma to not look like da than get snipped.

But if you're a gentile, it's not like a cultural or ethnic marker

:psyduck:

It only took two generations of graham crackers and Kellogg's cereal for Americans to have the same cultural attachment to not masturbating as the Jewish people do to God's covenant with Abraham. Incredible.

FistEnergy posted:

The vast majority of American girls prefer cut from what I've seen and heard. I'm my experience girls like talking about this subject

As with people loudly opining about styles of pubic hair, once you get to the point where you make that discovery, who cares? I never got that.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Willa Rogers posted:

it's lost a lotta popularity because it's a couple hundo and insurance doesn't cover it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you can ask for it but they don’t do it automatically

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Twerk from Home posted:

Y'all best watch your posting or you may find yourselves in a Boeing-related accident in the near future. They've got ears everywhere.

Watch out for Big Foreskin

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mad Wack posted:

yup here it is

Lmao

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's lost a lotta popularity because it's a couple hundo and insurance doesn't cover it

this is america

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

drat, I’ll do it for 50 bux

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Gotta start a market for baby foreskin as a male virility or anti aging thing so circumcision gets back in vogue

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

drill baby drill

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

The Oldest Man posted:

….a man famously assassinated is your example?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Twerk from Home posted:

we certainly doxx each other like the Pinkertons/Robert baker:colbert:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Willzilla posted:

is there any way to see my credit card purchase/internet search/demographics profile that advertisers use to target me (specifically) instead of like ‘mid-30s golf dad’ and I get rolled up in there? I wanna know what they know

I read recently, not sure where, that LexisNexis provides one free report per year. Unsure if ALL they aggregate about you is included however.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Paradoxish posted:

I don't think anything is particularly likely, I just also don't think there's any reason to imply this dude had some life ruining secrets.

yeah, exactly. its bizarre to guess or imply that as the most likely scenario absent anything else.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/LHSummers/status/1762607548828360798

it finally took staring down electoral loss to realize that the cpi is wrong huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

id like to [redacted] larry summer (in mind craft)