Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Has Stardew Valley had a major update since the Ginger Island expansion? I've been out of the loop.

Also I've got the Stardew board game and really want to like it, but holy crap the whole "your game ends after a single year" is at such huge odds with the video game that I know and love

Snipe edit warning: don't blindly buy board games just because they're based on video games you like

Deathslinger has a new favorite as of 04:33 on Mar 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Deathslinger posted:

Has Stardew Valley had a major update since the Ginger Island expansion? I've been out of the loop.

Also I've got the Stardew board game and really want to like it, but holy crap the whole "your game ends after a single year" is at such huge odds with the video game that I know and love

Snipe edit warning: don't blindly buy board games just because they're based on video games you like

There's a major update dropping tomorrow when ConcernedApe gets out of bed.

e: you know what licensed board game is fun though? Jaws.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

i've seen goons i recognized from years and years ago in IRCs and poo poo and honestly most of them that aren't posting here anymore are exactly the same as they were back then

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
me having the same opinions i did as a 14-18 yr old is a you problem

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

when i was 14 i thought baseketball was a funny movie and that final fantasy 7 was a great game, and hell, i still think that today

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
iridiumbelly isn't even that expensive. Start building kegs early, stockpile hops and become a beer baron.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

HopperUK posted:

I'm not gonna lie it felt good just to be able to tell a couple of those fucks to get out. Like here in the UK we have a horrendous transphobia problem in the media and I'm so used to seeing the Reasonable Discussions that boil my blood. It was nice to be able to just say no, we're not having that discussion here, it's not up for debate, gently caress off. 'oh so I'm not allowed to voice my opinion here?' no you aren't, gently caress off

this is why SA is one of the greatest websites around

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

HopperUK posted:

There's a major update dropping tomorrow when ConcernedApe gets out of bed.

e: you know what licensed board game is fun though? Jaws.

i hope he sleeps in

i got work tomorrow

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

HopperUK posted:

I'm not gonna lie it felt good just to be able to tell a couple of those fucks to get out. Like here in the UK we have a horrendous transphobia problem in the media and I'm so used to seeing the Reasonable Discussions that boil my blood. It was nice to be able to just say no, we're not having that discussion here, it's not up for debate, gently caress off. 'oh so I'm not allowed to voice my opinion here?' no you aren't, gently caress off

it was pretty dope to see. however, we must now consider if we could generate even more content-by-meltdown if we apply pressure cooking next time?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

this is a joke. i was making a funny

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

when i was 14 i thought baseketball was a funny movie and that final fantasy 7 was a great game, and hell, i still think that today

what do you think of ff9

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
weiss in intergrade is loving scary

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i thought i was pretty hot poo poo for figuring him out as far as a victory got me then i saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1lGMWn52qw

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Deathslinger posted:

I too want to like the board game but it's got the clumsiest and most amateur rulebook I've seen in a while. And yeah 16 turns to do everything in a four player game is, uh, optimistic.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Snow Cone Capone posted:

i've seen goons i recognized from years and years ago in IRCs and poo poo and honestly most of them that aren't posting here anymore are exactly the same as they were back then

that's sad.

euroshopper posted:

what do you think of ff9

it rules, mr. "i love to post at kiwifarms".

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Oh I didn't recognise them without the pug

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

I cannot imagine being the type of person who is both a bigot and so invested in bigotry as a piece of their personality that they drag it into every space they inhabit, even the one that costs them $10 to speak in

Like god what a sad loving life. I guess it's worth it to them to have a neverending stream of YouTube white men patting them on the rear end telling them they're a brave counterculture warrior owning the libs by existing or whatever

Buddy you can be a brave counterculture warrior just by liking a game everyone else thinks is trash. I loved Resident Evil 6

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

RE6 is a fun co-op game with some trash qtes and some hit-or-miss setpieces

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tiny Myers posted:

Like god what a sad loving life. I guess it's worth it to them to have a neverending stream of YouTube white men patting them on the rear end telling them they're a brave counterculture warrior owning the libs by existing or whatever

Funny thing is they don't even get that, these guys all hate each other and treat each other like poo poo and stab each other in the back at the slightest opportunity lol

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Funny thing is they don't even get that, these guys all hate each other and treat each other like poo poo and stab each other in the back at the slightest opportunity lol

lol yeah

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

I left a steam review for RE6 that was very short, just a joke saying I liked it basically. Someone went on my profile and saw that I was openly a nonbinary lesbian and said something in the comments like "of course one of You People is defending capcom" or some poo poo, like obvious bait while trying to not be explicit about what he was saying so he couldn't be reported for it.

I deleted it and left a comment on his profile in return like "L+your genitals are ugly". He left a 'joking' comment in response saying his genitals definitely weren't ugly and then more comments trying to play it off like a cool puppetmaster but sounding more than a little bothered that I was just deleting his comments and not engaging with him beyond that first comment saying his genitals were ugly

guess his genitals were ugly

Ghost Leviathan posted:

lol

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Radia posted:

i hope he sleeps in

i got work tomorrow

Well I don't have work today and I hope he has insomnia!!

...not really I hope he sleeps well, he has given me so much joy.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Runa posted:

derek smart banned a guy for like a whole year(?) for mildly ribbing him

Making a Star Citizen mockery subforum is a weird and bad idea. BUT! Making it so the sort of weirdos who want to post in such a place have to deal with being moderated by Derek Smart is clever and funny enough that I have to assume Lowtax somehow did it by accident.

lobster shirt posted:

:hmmyes:

Runa posted:

RE6 is... trash...

:hmmyes:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

euroshopper posted:

what do you think of ff9

i think its pretty good euroshopper

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Which one is RE6

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

womb with a view posted:

Which one is RE6

The one with the logo that looks like a Giraffe man getting his dick sucked.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Tiny Myers posted:

I left a steam review for RE6 that was very short, just a joke saying I liked it basically. Someone went on my profile and saw that I was openly a nonbinary lesbian and said something in the comments like "of course one of You People is defending capcom" or some poo poo, like obvious bait while trying to not be explicit about what he was saying so he couldn't be reported for it.

I deleted it and left a comment on his profile in return like "L+your genitals are ugly". He left a 'joking' comment in response saying his genitals definitely weren't ugly and then more comments trying to play it off like a cool puppetmaster but sounding more than a little bothered that I was just deleting his comments and not engaging with him beyond that first comment saying his genitals were ugly

guess his genitals were ugly

lol

cool story

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

womb with a view posted:

Which one is RE6

Its the one after the one where chris redfield punches a boulder to death, and before the one where you chainsaw fight sentient bread mold.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Resident Evil 6 Ftw.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Its the one after the one where chris redfield punches a boulder to death, and before the one where you chainsaw fight sentient bread mold.

It's the one where Leon crashes progressively larger vehicles.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's the one where Leon crashes progressively larger vehicles.

he loves it

Resident Evil 6 said "what if the little girl from Resident Evil 2 grew up and had a Wolverine healing ability and then hooked up with Albert Wesker's lovely bastard son he walked out on"

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lowtax once made a bunch of posts in GBS begging goons to use his referral links to goldbelly he wasnt addicted either he only bought a few pies from there but it would be cool if you used his referral link

i thought they were advertising on here or on his youtube

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

One More Fat Nerd posted:

That's re5 you fuckin putz learn your Redfield family lore

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Psycho Landlord posted:

That's re5 you fuckin putz learn your Redfield family lore

They said it's the one after that. Topic Locked.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

euroshopper posted:

what do you think of ff9

It's an epic game euroshopper.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Somehow most of Capcom's stuff has been a blind spot to me because I don't like fighting games and for some reason never got into RE and DMC until recently. Folks those games are epic.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Shut the gently caress up, euroshopper.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Somehow most of Capcom's stuff has been a blind spot to me because I don't like fighting games and for some reason never got into RE and DMC until recently. Folks those games are epic.

They have been doing a good job and the game's go on goodbsales frequently.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RE and DMC kick rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I am getting skill issued by the DMC camera.