Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
faced with mounting visual pressure :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol if you don't wear shorts all year round

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Jose posted:

Great to have you posting with us Mr Smith, I loved Chasing Amy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i said shorts not jorts

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

really torn between my love of cargo shorts and jorts until I discovered cargo jorts

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/EdConwaySky/status/1769786100325704156

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jose posted:

A total coincidence this guy was basically the only military person saying what's happening in gaza is a genocide

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1769454982867124659?t=_I-J3IS40up4VdO7TqXXkA&s=19

Wait, why do you guys still have guys in Afghanistan?

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Gripweed posted:

Wait, why do you guys still have guys in Afghanistan?

Nah it happened a few years back.

Reminds me of how I found BBC showing statements from former Taliban commanders about how Harry was too blasé about enemy lives in his biography really hilarious, in a "nothing matters" way.

Private Speech has issued a correction as of 13:43 on Mar 19, 2024

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Private Speech posted:

Nah it happened a few years back.

Reminds me of how I found BBC showing statements from former Taliban commanders about how Harry was too blasé about enemy lives in his biography really hilarious, in a "nothing matters" way.

wait then why did that article come out two days ago?

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

I think because he was critical of the government supporting Israel too much recently.

So you know character assassination and all that.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Help me hive mind.

I'm sure I have a specific memory of learning some time ago that Camilla Parker Bowles was secretly cracking at photoshop and that it was her hobby, but now I'm unable to verify this claim as and search for royal family member + photoshop just turns up Middleton conspiracy stuff.

Am I going mad or did Camilla at some point reveal her secret photoshop skills?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

wtf you guys make cars!?

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
British people own car making companies that's not the same thing.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
We make Minis, some Vauxhalls and assorted rich people luxury cars like Bentley and Lotus.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

It's gotta be like 1 in 700 for the US. 1 in 7 for posters.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
oh dear, lol that incest island is actually true

crepeface posted:

wtf you guys make cars!?

m8 you've heard of land rover right? (they're still british???? I think!?)

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 14:27 on Mar 19, 2024

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
just going to assume it's all the loving weird low level aristocracy that infests the south skewing the numbers

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tories are taking advantage of Kate-Gate and making their move against mini Rishi this week. BORIS IS RETURNING It's going to be Gove isn't it

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Jose posted:

don't worry this extremely conclusive video evidence has ended it

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1769819450990322114?t=ohgA8PsjMiQ5hb-RRKNdcA

the thumbnail of this video has stopped right at the perfect spot to look at that woman’s face and see it’s not Kate Middleton

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

i am harry posted:

the thumbnail of this video has stopped right at the perfect spot to look at that woman’s face and see it’s not Kate Middleton

they also just repeated the clip several times to hide the fact that it is very short

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It's gotta be like 1 in 700 for the US. 1 in 7 for posters.

Why are you assuming the incest rate is higher in the much larger country with significantly more immigrants where people are much more likely to move significantly far away from where they were born? Considering the differences between the US and the UK, wouldn’t you expect the incest rate in the US to be significantly lower?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Nonsense posted:

It's going to be Gove isn't it

We won't know for sure until we see him photographed out jogging in his school shoes.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Why are you assuming the incest rate is higher in the much larger country with significantly more immigrants where people are much more likely to move significantly far away from where they were born? Considering the differences between the US and the UK, wouldn’t you expect the incest rate in the US to be significantly lower?

Mostly I just wanted to say the thing about goons. Don't read too much into this. P sure my great grandparents were first cousins though, lmao.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

i am harry posted:

Forget Kate, I'm not sure that is even Will.

2024 and all the technology it brings and the best they can do is a 5-second very blurry clip of 2 people roughly the same shape as Kate and Will. Might as well have just run the Sasquatch video and claimed the same thing.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
They could do a quick video “Hello subjects, my missus had surgery and she isn’t that well, hope you understand, keep those Charles coins they will be pretty rare until my head is on them, toodles”

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if she's not dead she got COVID. simple as

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I took a break from politics for a few weeks for my own sanity and decided to return by watching Question Time and now I want to go on a rampage.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
I took a break from swimming for my own sanity and decided to return by drowning myself ama

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Guess they need to vastly expand the House of Lords then

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jeff the Mediocre posted:

Guess they need to vastly expand the House of Lords then
Or reduce it because some of them are just at commoner level incest

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

feel bad for the lad who's wife is committing first party fraud in his name

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

alabama exists

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Jose posted:

Oh yeah lol lmao I remember when you visited me in the middle of winter and we went out to town you still wore shorts. like wtf man

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/lorrainemking/status/1769835176543060432

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Maybe Kate lost weight being sick, broken britain

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

maybe she killed herself and they replaced her brain with an infant's

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Maybe he found someone to peg him who looks a bit like the missus and now they also go food shopping together

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Ai face correction tends to regress towards a very similar set of faces and those are AI faces if ever I saw one. It struggles with the eyes whenever the subject isn't looking directly at the camera.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Maybe she's recovering from a Neuralink implantation.

The BBC have got their 'disinformation and social media correspondent' on the case now. She has roundly debunked the conspiracy theories, by uhh calling them 'false claims' and interviewing two TikTokers. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68609361 Case closed, again. For the last time in fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's probably just recovering from plastic surgery but the royals and the british press can't help but be complete loving freaks about it.